It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Reverse psychology theory

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I see so many baseless conspiracies regarding H1N1 and the vaccine on these boards that it really makes me sick. We scientists have been busting our asses, for what many consider to be a pittance of pay, to make this world a better, safer place. And yet, we still have people like the ones on this board, that would love to turn our hard work, dedication, devotion, blood sweat and tears and throw it back in our faces.

So I have a theory for you. A sort of reverse psychology approach just to show you how ridiculous your claims are on this board.

What if, swine flu was engineered to wipe out all who do not get the vaccination?

All of you gov't conspirators, ignorant, conservative americans who refuse the vaccine are completely and totally wiped out basically because of your own ignorance and disregard for scientific fact.

You are the same people that have stunted the growth of the scientific field because of your false hopes, faiths and agendas that are based on nothing more than personal ideologies and opinions. Meanwhile, there's my group, who study and follow the laws that really govern our existance, scientific laws. Scientific laws have no agenda, they are not conspiracy, they are proven facts backed up by millions and millions of dollars of research, data and FACT.

But you do what you want. I'm not your mother, although I think some of you might benefit from a disciplinarian in your life to point out the correct path in this existance.




posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Thanks for letting us decide for ourselves.



posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by retroviralsounds
 




You are the same people that have stunted the growth of the scientific field because of your false hopes, faiths and agendas that are based on nothing more than personal ideologies and opinions. Meanwhile, there's my group...


Is it lonely up there on that pedestal? I bet it's easy to forget vaccines fail up there. That whole swine flu vaccine problem in the 70's would never happen again.

Are you of the opinion that vaccines should be mandatory? You come off that way.


 

mod edit, to replace code tags with quote tags

[edit on 27/10/09 by DontTreadOnMe]



posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
1. How do we know you're a scientist and not a disinfo agent?

2. You'd love to make us all take the vaccine, right?

3. WHERE ARE THE TESTING RESULTS?

4. Why did the FDA push it through?

Cheers.



posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
1. How do we know you're a scientist and not a disinfo agent?
--Because I said so. And because theres no god damn thing as a disinfo agent. If you would like a jeopardy style test of knowledge, we can do that.
2. You'd love to make us all take the vaccine, right?
--No, its up to you. I'm probably not going to get it, but not because its some major left wing conspiracy. I'm not going to get it because my immune system is good enough that I am not worried.
3. WHERE ARE THE TESTING RESULTS?
--www3.niaid.nih.gov... globalhealth.kff.org...
www.medicalnewstoday.com...
4. Why did the FDA push it through?
--It didnt. It met all the testing criteria, so it was approved. I don't understand where this 'it was pushed through' BS is coming from. The gov't put the vaccine developers on a shorter time deadline, that is all. The same amount of work and testing was still performed, some scientists just had to work a couple extra hours to get it finished.

And I'm not on a pedastool, I just think these boards are running rampant with people spreading tainted info for personal glory, while that tainted info might have a serious effect on someones life. What if, per se, soemone on this board read one of your posts and decides to not get the vaccine and two weeks later dies and infects their entire family because of you. Don't # with peoples lives, and spreading bunk info is definitely a way to # with peoples lives.
Cheers.



posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think it was engineered but only to scare you into getting vaccime.

If op, is right i would rather take my chance with the swine flu than the vaccine. I have seen how horrendous, you scientists and doctors are for the living.

Nazi death camps had plenty of doctors and scientists too, didnt they?



posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
haha what a response. Typical for people who deny science to make erroneous comparisons, but to compare US science with nazi germany? really?



posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by retroviralsounds
haha what a response. Typical for people who deny science to make erroneous comparisons, but to compare US science with nazi germany? really?


America tortures plenty of people. lol

The nazi doctors and scientists went to america after the war. America is not the country you see in holllywood movies you know. They dropped the atom bomb on two defenseless cities in japan.



posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Im not American all the rest applies...Here in EU there was enough of vaccines scandals all of them calmed quickly.
So please keep your wonder drugs for yourself.



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by retroviralsounds Don't # with peoples lives, and spreading bunk info is definitely a way to # with peoples lives.
Cheers.


Yes, my thoughts exactly. At least we can agree on something OP. No such thing as disinfo agents, hmmmmm?

Why are you so angry? Why bully others into taking your vaccine?




posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by retroviralsounds


And I'm not on a pedastool,


Whatever you say, doctor.

FWIW I agree about some of the nonsense I've heard trying to convince folks not to get the vaccine. But... in the end, do you really think that ATS would be the number 1 source of medical advice for anyone?



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   



The polio vaccine that was given to children in the 50s and 60s was not as sterilized as originally thought.

In fact, when better test equipment was later used, it was found that there were over 140 live viruses in those early versions of the polio vaccine.

With what result? Well for one thing, one of those viruses, SV 40, is strongly implicated in brain cancer.

• Jonas Salk testified before a Senate subcommittee that since 1961, except for a few importations from other countries, all cases of polio were caused by the Oral polio vaccine."
- Jon Barron




Many more examples of pharma sorcery where that came from.



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Heres some better reverse psychology - play the enemy. Pretend you are a arrogant doctor preaching everyone that there is no conspiracy - and everyone will do the opposite! I see it work time and time again!

You entered the wrong field friend, goot a spot for you in the psychological warfare wing... I bet if we turned evil we would be masterminds! lol



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Do you know what SV40 is you moron? It infects monkeys (hence the simian in the name), and even when it infects monkeys its asymptomatic. To theorize that it causes cancer in humans is complete and utter bunk, and there's absolutely no proof of that.

This is exactly why I am pissed off, people on this board throw around facts, figures, definitions and data thats completely #ing made up! And your swaying people's minds against a completely safe vaccine, and that pisses me off as well, because it only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch. Just a handful of people who are to ignorant to even contemplate getting that vaccine may be enough to # us all over in the end.

And I am not on a pedastool, once again, but if you here are going to challenge me on a topic that I have devoted my college studies, and my career to, it gets a bit frustrating. Especially when people think they know what they are talking about, but really have no f-ing clue, and are too ignorant and close minded to accept an alternative thought process, even if it seems more intelligent then their own stubborn, conservative ways.

EDIT: and one more thing, obviously no one who accepted the polio vaccine developed complications from the so called 140 viruses in the shot (which is completely bull#, we had a good laugh in the office today about it). The vaccine worked, as polio is gone. Smallpox is gone, MMR are on the decline, and as soon as the AIDS vaccine is approved, it will also be gone... but god forbid the gov't tries to remedy a major health problem given only a few months.

Don't get the shot, it really has no effect on my life, but you will ruin yours. If not in death, then you will most definitely spend a week or two in your beds, costing our country more money.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by retroviralsounds]



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by retroviralsounds
 


Now here dont be mean to me as I am a teenager taking the science and technology field at school.
Could you clarify me this because I got curious.

If the Hiv vaccine is aproved and I dont take it, but some how got HIV does that mean I have a cure? If not then taking the vaccine wont help much because I stil have chances of getting HIV


Edit: oh you wont take the vaccine because you have a strong immune system... most of my doctors even my grandmother that is an oncologist tells me I shouldnt get vaccines if I have a weak imunne system or if I'm sick at the moment and as and example most doctors advise Hiv patients not to get vaccinations without advice and not to take live vaccinations.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Danna]



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You keep saying you don't care if anyone takes it and that it does not affect you. If this is indeed the case why are you presenting an argument designed to entice those who have chosen not to get the vaccine to change their minds and get the shot? Clearly you DO care whether or not others get the vaccine.



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by retroviralsounds
Do you know what SV40 is you moron?


Calling people names and using derrogative terms toward them is against the T & C here.

I quoted a source of information. I do not deserve being called a moron.




Originally posted by retroviralsounds
EDIT: and one more thing, obviously no one who accepted the polio vaccine developed complications from the so called 140 viruses in the shot (which is completely bull#, we had a good laugh in the office today about it).




Either you are not what you say you are...or, you are another example of incompetence which proves that the general public has a reason to fear the newt and bat wing potions that come out of your labs.


You said: "no one who accepted the polio vaccine developed complications from the so called 140 viruses in the shot "

Here is the proof to refute your above statement.




As the fear of polio increased each year, funds to combat it increased from $1.8 million to $67 million by 1955. Research continued during those years, but, writes O'Neill, "everything scientists believed about polio at first was wrong, leading them down many blind alleys... furthermore, most researchers were experimenting with highly dangerous live vaccines. In one test six children were killed and three left crippled."["[5]

en.wikipedia.org...




Guess you skipped school that day, huh?



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I am wondering if your learned self could debunk this for me please don't pull your shots.
Antibiotics increase gene transfer (mutation) upto 10000 times.
The transgene from GMO's (genetically modified organisms) is upto 30 times more available to a virus looking for a gene to mutate with.
Heavy metals increase gene transfer rates. (their is mercury in the vaccine right?)
Finally heat shock increases gene transfer.

It seems to me the swine flu is not yet bad, scientists and government is concerned of it mutating. You could argue that the vaccine will lessen the chances of it mutating, but the mercury is stored in the body and increases gene transfer. Giving the vaccine to everyone one is helping the next flu to mutate into a real killer. (yes or no?)



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by retroviralsounds
Do you know what SV40 is you moron?


Calling people names and using derrogative terms toward them is against the T & C here.

I quoted a source of information. I do not deserve being called a moron.




Originally posted by retroviralsounds
EDIT: and one more thing, obviously no one who accepted the polio vaccine developed complications from the so called 140 viruses in the shot (which is completely bull#, we had a good laugh in the office today about it).




Either you are not what you say you are...or, you are another example of incompetence which proves that the general public has a reason to fear the newt and bat wing potions that come out of your labs.


You said: "no one who accepted the polio vaccine developed complications from the so called 140 viruses in the shot "

Here is the proof to refute your above statement.




As the fear of polio increased each year, funds to combat it increased from $1.8 million to $67 million by 1955. Research continued during those years, but, writes O'Neill, "everything scientists believed about polio at first was wrong, leading them down many blind alleys... furthermore, most researchers were experimenting with highly dangerous live vaccines. In one test six children were killed and three left crippled."["[5]

en.wikipedia.org...




Guess you skipped school that day, huh?


No I was there every day, right up front, to know this: That 'highly toxic vaccine' OBVIOUSLY WASNT THE ONE USED ON THE AMERICAN PUBLIC! Obviously! Jesus H, you all cant possibly be that stupid are you?



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peter Brake
I am wondering if your learned self could debunk this for me please don't pull your shots.
Antibiotics increase gene transfer (mutation) upto 10000 times.
The transgene from GMO's (genetically modified organisms) is upto 30 times more available to a virus looking for a gene to mutate with.
Heavy metals increase gene transfer rates. (their is mercury in the vaccine right?)
Finally heat shock increases gene transfer.

It seems to me the swine flu is not yet bad, scientists and government is concerned of it mutating. You could argue that the vaccine will lessen the chances of it mutating, but the mercury is stored in the body and increases gene transfer. Giving the vaccine to everyone one is helping the next flu to mutate into a real killer. (yes or no?)


No, none of this is completely true, although there are cases in bacteria. We are dealing with a virus, an RNA virus which basically means it follows absolutely no pattern for genetic mutations of anytype. Infact, there is not a single defined genetic code for any RNA virus. They actually function in groups called quasispecies, which are a group of genetically similar strains, but are still vastly genetically different. The RNA viruses are mainly only single stranded RNA, which makes them far, far less stable than double stranded DNA. Anything, and I mean anything can mutate the strains. Every time the bug infects someone, its going to mutate. This is shown through serial passages of the flu into animals over and over and over and over and over again... you can actually watch the virus become stronger and stronger each time it is passed through another animal.

That is why I care if you guys get the vaccine, because it only takes a handfull of people, to pass the bug around, giving it time in vivo to accumulate genetic changes, and possibly spawn a super flu, which there would be absolutely no vaccine for.

That's the truth behind the vaccine, no punches pulled.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join