It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TUBES: In Space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
www.newscientist.com...

A deep hole on the moon that could open into a vast underground tunnel has been found for the first time. The discovery strengthens evidence for subsurface, lava-carved channels that could shield future human colonists from space radiation and other hazards.

here comes the march of the moonies

[edit on 23-10-2009 by knightsof0ld]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Reply to post by knightsof0ld

I can hear the moonbase people now.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Just what I was thinking. All the hollow/moon satellite people will be coming out of the woodwork. Now we will have to hear how the moon was driven here by aliens. Holy Jesus!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsof0ld
www.newscientist.com...

A deep hole on the moon that could open into a vast underground tunnel has been found for the first time. The discovery strengthens evidence for subsurface, lava-carved channels that could shield future human colonists from space radiation and other hazards.

It's a mis-named thread. It is not a tube in space, it's a possible opening on the moon. I don't accept the reports as it looks more like a deep crater with a shallow rim. It's not the only one seen in photos and they can't all be lava openings.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ObaMaoTheDictator

I know, its complete nonsense to think we could live on the moon.

Even if we have the ability to live in underwater bases and in space for extended amounts of time. Its still rubbish to think we would try to live on the moon.

Even with all of the possible benefits which may be derived from the exploitation of the natural resources of the moon and other celestial bodies it does make me laugh when I think about it.

Those crazy moon people crack me up.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It is interesting but yet is still only a theory untill america or china or russia goes back to actually get some work done.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The Weirder this stuff get the more I Frelling love it! Giant ships around Saturn and now Moon bases & tunnels it's all just so cool!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
there is an existing thread for this.

edit to add: I'm not trying to be an ass, the only reason I bring this up is because it was only posted yesterday, so it is still quite active.

might help if I posted a link eh?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry 'bout that!

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Enigma Publius]

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Enigma Publius]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

yeah because the scientists that have dedicated their lives to this dont know near as much as you... man... go back into hiding already.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join