It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I'm being haunted by a demon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HimurakaIchigo

Jesus Christ can help you. What Jesus Christ has taught me to do is to take some cooking oil (any cooking oil), and pray over it, just asking Jesus Christ to consecrate the oil with his blood, then rub the oil above the doorpost of my house, and the two sides of the doorpost. What I have also done as well is to also take some of that oil and rub it all over my body, demons were stabbing me, and when I did that they couldn't stab me anymore. God showed me in the bible in Exodus 12 what the children of Israel did to protect themselves from the destroyer. The oil is a substitute for the blood used, and the blood of the lamb in fact represents the blood of Jesus Christ. Exodus 12 verses 1-23 states:

Exodus 12 verses 1-23

[1] And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying,
[2] This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you.
[3] Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house:
[4] And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbour next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb.
[5] Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats:
[6] And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.
[7] And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.
[8] And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.
[9] Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.
[10] And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire.
[11] And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD's passover.
[12] For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.
[13] And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.
[14] And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.
[15] Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel.
[16] And in the first day there shall be an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save that which every man must eat, that only may be done of you.
[17] And ye shall observe the feast of unleavened bread; for in this selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: therefore shall ye observe this day in your generations by an ordinance for ever.
[18] In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even.
[19] Seven days shall there be no leaven found in your houses: for whosoever eateth that which is leavened, even that soul shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he be a stranger, or born in the land.
[20] Ye shall eat nothing leavened; in all your habitations shall ye eat unleavened bread.
[21] Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.
[22] And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the bason, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the bason; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning.
[23] For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.

Also you need Christian persons to pray for you, find a genuine Christian forum and post a prayer request. You need a lot of help. Also depend on Jesus Christ, pray and ask Jesus Christ to protect you from all demons. Read the bible, spend time in the word of God.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Buy some Ultra Violet (UV) LED's.

Buy a light that takes AA batteries with LED's from home depot or Kmart. Use a soldering iron and remove the LED's and replace them with the UV Led's.

Leave the light on in your room when you sleep. UV light stops paranormal.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Did a quick search through the replies to see if this answer was posted...
Didn't find anything so I will be the first to say it I guess...

It's already scientifically proven that the upper front right side ( Forget the medical term for it )
of your brain, when activated through natural processes or forced by a electrical machine
or bump to the head ( Quite a big bump D= ) will cause a feeling of "Impending Doom" or
that someone is in the room with you, and as most of us know...
Fear of the unknown or of what you can't see, that's why we do research on it

Wouldn't expect many to have heard of this experiment since it was done recently
( Awesome new studies on the brain being done nowadays
)
Should try and look it up later.
The study was shown on the Science Channel, if it was online I'd know where to go back
and look for it again

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
sounds like u definatly have somethin goin on, id recommend u get to church and get God into your life

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
hmmm.....

this sounds like some story that i heard before.

sounds scary, you could not move? was someone holding you? you could not even speak?
you should start praying when u were experiencing this.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
look up reports of the old hag syndrome very popular in the middle ages sounds the same thing a type of sleep paralyze mixed with lucid dreaming back then they saw witches or more to the point imagined them......today its aliens or whatever your belief system believes in

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

What does Budda say about demons? I'm not Buddhist and have never studied that religion.
I am Christian and only know what the bible says about demons. Wherever Jesus preached He would cast them out. Some were spirits of infirmity (sickness), so they do exists. If you believe in God and Hus Holy Word (Bible), read Psalm 91 and see the protection He gives those who love Him.
I've dealt with these things, you have to open doors for them to legally take hold, and yes, there are generational curses too. You need to start seeking the truth. Of course, the truth being that Jesus, the Son of The living God, has power and dominion over these things. Through His Blood that was shed for us and His name, we have authority over them too. Pray about it. Pray that all things hidden shall be revealed. Bless you. I will pray for you.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Northernwolf

you can't tell the person to use an Ouji Board to contact the demon! that's dangerous!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

OP what you are experiencing is SLEEP PARALYSIS. You even mentioned it in your post. The states you describe are the gypnagogic....between wakefulness and sleep (either entering or leaving).

I get these ALL the time. A lot of the earlier ones were horrifying as you described...demonic in a sense. There is always an intense fear, a shadowy creature that seems either pissed off or absolutely disgusted by you. Once it notices that you are aware of it...it gets PISSED and attacks you. When I am attacked I usually feel as if it is slamming into me with its body or literally blowing me with an intense wind out of my bed.

I have had hundreds of these cases if not more that vary in intensity and duration. More recently they have been less terrifying because I am more aware of what is happening to me when I go in the state. I don't feel afraid...and actually feel quite peaceful. I now usually feel as if I am weightless and drifting out of my bed. It is orgasmic in a sense.

I also realized that I can force the bad hallucination to happen again because in this state your emotions are heightened. (Hence extreme fear or extreme pleasure). I sometimes force the fear on because I am a bit of an adrenaline junkie.

All in all, you are not being possessed by a demon. Never jump to a conclusion like that. Sleep is a strange and mysterious thing

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Hi, I understand your problem. If this is still going on, try calling a priest or an exorcist. If and im sure it is, if it is a demon, you have to get it out. If it's just a mad ghost, a paranormal investigation team such as mine, can figure out what makes it mad and try and fix the problem. Please, go to ghost-psychics.webs.com for more info. (no www.) That demon needs to go.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Heya Demon, I'm the star of this show and you're just my creepy little stalker! Why are you always following me around and trying to hurt me? Don't you have anything better to do? I know you love me. You just don't know how to show it. You wish you were me, that's why you keep trying to possess me. Your existence must be boring and miserable for you to do nothing but try to hurt people. You are so jealous of me!

P.S. I know you are not smart enought to understand the difference between right and wrong. Sucks to be you when Judgement Day finally arrives.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Sorry you are going through such a bad time. I have read several suggestions of fibromyalgia and sleep disorders both of which I have, first more than last. But being possessed is different than being attacked. If possessed, you will do the bidding of the Demon. You are being ATTACKED. Different things. it may be a demon, but there are other mean spirits out there. Talk to a Priest, Pastor, etc, AND see your doctor to cover possible medical possibilities.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join