It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 25-26 Economic Collapse, Atomic Bomb, Assassination

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Six independent sources suggest October 25, 2009 is a critical date for the United States of America:

The Web Bot 2009 predictions have pretty much fallen into nonevent. But, not to dismiss the possibilities, I am open to the notion that it could happen all at once and in the end, Notre Dame will win the BCS National Championship, Obama will offer disclosure and Jupiter will turn out to be a multi-deminsional vortex that leads to an interstellar keg party.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

If today happened to be the top of this bear market rally and history "rhymes" again, then 81 days from now, Oct. 25, 2009, the Dow would be 6,617
seekingalpha.com...

So, if the blogger is correct, the Dow will drop from 9900 to 6617 between now and Sunday.

Now THAT would be quite a trick

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It BETTER NOT HAPPEN! The Cardinals/Giants game is on Sunday night and after the Giants crushing defeat last Sunday against the Saints I HAVE TO watch this game. If they don't beat the Cardinals I'm going to cry (I'm a girl, I can do that and not be ashamed).

Anyway...great thread OP. I don't think it's doom and gloom. I know you're just trying to compile scattered information into one post. It's just as likely for nothing to happen as it is for something to happen.

Taking heed doesn't make you a tinfoil hat wearer. It just means you'll be more creeped out than most others because you saw it predicted on ATS before it happened. That's why I find predictions exciting.

I'm not exciting or looking forward to something happening. I'm just excited at the possibility of this prediction coming true. If it doesn't. Oh well. I'm not going to feel like an idiot for being curious.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma

70% of America wouldn't survive if you turned off Dancing with the Stars and disrupted the Frito supply.

Or maybe they would finally get off the couch and do something worthwhile.

I think that is what we need for the sheep to wake up, take away the grazing pastures so to speak.

IMHO, nothing wakes people up quicker then taking away their creature comforts.

Amen to that brother. I really feel that the TV is one of our major thorns of society. I vote for 3) Atomic Bomb Detonated in Washington D.C. it would have to be that to really wake people.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Wow, I read "would be cool if something happened for once." So, our lives are SO boring and drab that we must see carnage in order to be entertained? Is seeing it on TV not enough that we must now see it in REAL life?

This world needs an enema. Our priorities are severely out of whack. Our beliefs have now crossed over to "I'd rather see death and destruction instead of someone succeeding and laughing."

Hopefully the enema will start with all of you who want UFO disclosure, or some attack to make things more exciting, or something negative to come true so after wards you can say "I told you so" to the debunkers in whatever area the event is in.

Have mercy on us God, for we have fallen way off the path.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Why attack the people that want UFO disclosure? I don't get it. All I want is the truth. If my government knows something, I want to know it. I shouldn't be flushed down the humanity toilet for that.

UFO disclosure doesn't equal wanting carnage.

Watch who you're lumping together.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
Why attack the people that want UFO disclosure? I don't get it. All I want is the truth. If my government knows something, I want to know it. I shouldn't be flushed down the humanity toilet for that.

UFO disclosure doesn't equal wanting carnage.

Watch who you're lumping together.
Good point that was not mentioned in original OP....and this would have the same effect as all the others and maybe even more....hmmm....
star for yousa

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

I don't think that's what the poster meant, but I think you might actually know that deep down.

I think they meant it would be "cool" for a prediction to finally come true because we're tired of everything turning out as bunk.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Here's another "prediction" for the 25th. It's more of a call to action to occur that day that could definitely throw things into chaos or at least start the ball rolling:

[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread510304/pg1Is this a piece of the October 25th "prediction" phenomena?[/url]

It's about a run on banks. Someone from some site the OP did not want to name called for people to pull their money out of banks on that day. Self-fulfilling prophecy. I don't think that will happen though.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Out of all of these i only give the Little Boy credit as he has predicted 29/30 things correct. As for the rest mmmmm ?

I guess if they set off a Nuke in D.C that'll take of the President (if he's in town), crash the stock market and Dollar which will cover all topic in one swipe

only a few days to go !Let hope they all wrong again!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

There's a thread about the article you linked:

Dow Target 6,617, October 25th, 2009: Here is Why

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Seems to me that a lot of ATS members actually want something bad to happen. I wonder why that is...

Pastor Xavier's prediction for Washington is for October, not for any given date in the month. If it doesn't happen on Sunday, there's still plenty of time.

I don't really think an assassination attempt on Obama would be a huge surprise. I've been fearing that since he was a candidate. No doubt we've got some fringe group or so out there plotting.

The dollar is going to tank? My, who'd ever have seen that coming?

OK, the dollar is already in deep trouble; an assassination plot or attempt against Obama wouldn't be a huge surprise; so two of these dire predictions are just common sense. As for the atom bomb in DC, well, give it a week or so. If it hasn't happened by Halloween, then we'll know the prediction was bogus. Actually, I predict that it won't happen. I already think the prediction is bogus, but you just never know. Maybe this Xavier guy really does have a direct line with God...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think keeping an eye to where the key officials are for the next couple of days Would be a good idea. The web bot has not been really accurate, I agree. but it did say something about a nuke strike somewhere in 09 along with loss of low lying territory.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Nah just like y2k people are so obessed with the year 2000 that they actually cringe in fear but when nothing happens oh well. So I bet $50 dollars it did not happen

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Nah just like y2k people are so obessed with the year 2000 that they actually cringe in fear but when nothing happens oh well. So I bet $50 dollars it did not happen
I will up the stakes and say if it does then booze and food will be on me for one hellofa goin out in style party.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
im in prediction movement since july so let me live thru that 1 and then ill nark all of em as crooks

worse thing is actualy something happens

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by reassor

Stop worrying all this things are just to keep us off track from the real events

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
i will next weekend

dont worry about me im not a total sucker.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

Does anyone have a list of the 29? I've seen this comment before and have searched but can't find the things he predicted that came true other than a bad year of floods in columbia.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join