It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 25-26 Economic Collapse, Atomic Bomb, Assassination

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
omg omg omg omg omg nutin happended hoax omg omg omg omg hoax butin happend !! SEE I TOLD YOU ALL AHAHAHAH SEEEEE i told i was right hahahah omg om gomg omg omg ffai nutin happdned rofl omg omg omg ogm gogmgoggdhsxhgds;fx

"I sense this is going to be the case for the next 2 weeks"

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I find it fascinating that Timewave Zero and The Web Bot project had almost the same date marked as being of importance. Then again, maybe The Web Bot project was just feeding off of the tension produced by the Timewave Zero date. I have no doubt about Cliff's technical ability. But maybe the data is flawed. The data itself is closely tied to the method, in that the spiders' immediate decisions are based on the data they are "eating" at the time. What I mean by that is most of the decisions are made by the spiders themselves, and the decisions are not discerned by people first-hand. But processing it manually would be an impossible task, so we're stuck with the spiders.

Nevertheless, what the guys over at the Web Bot Project were talking about was a "release of tension." Maybe what we're seeing this week is the release of tension in all of these new, huge attacks. Or maybe it's just a coincidence since Ramadan just ended (last day was September 19), and things are just quiet during Ramadan. Maybe the bomb-makers were all on holiday, and unable to make any bombs! So when they get back, there's a lot of catching up to do; intelligence, surveillance, procurement of supplies, planning, goat-catching, wife-beating, etc. Who knows?

But, maybe what all of this means is that once this "region of time" has passed, it becomes impossible to divert a certain fate or direction of events. Perhaps our "fate is sealed", whatever our fate might be. Maybe its during times like these in which time itself speeds up. Not in a literal sense, where you'd go to work and be back home in 10 minutes. But it's more like a condensation of events. These events are similar to ones in the recent past but they are condensed, in that there are more events (again, similar to ones in recent past) packed into a shorter time. It's something like a spiral staircase through which on one stair water is constantly dripping through. As we go down the stairs (pass through time) and we reach a certain stair (condensed time), we get hit with a drip of water (similar events repeating themselves). And the further we go, the tighter the spiral becomes, thus more events repeat themselves, and we get more drips.

Maybe we'll see that this "region of time" (late October) as being a turning point in our latest imperial war. It's certainly picked up this week! Now Obama wants to send MORE US troops to Afghanistan!

"55 U.S. troops have been killed in Afghanistan since the beginning of October. It's now the deadliest month for Americans since the war started eight years ago."

Oct. is Deadliest Month in Afghanistan
www.whtm.com...

October Marks Deadliest Month for U.S. in Afghanistan
online.wsj.com...

Al-Qaeda group claims Iraq blasts
news.bbc.co.uk...

Car Bomb Kills 97 at Pakistan Women’s Market as Clinton Arrives (Peshawar, Pakistan)
www.bloomberg.com...

Coordinated Attacks Kill 6 UN Workers as U.S. Troops Suffer Deadliest Month of 8-Year Afghan War (Kabul)
www.democracynow.org...

Dozens killed in suicide attack on Iran's Revolutionary Guard
www.latimes.com...

-----

For now I think we're safe. For the near future, I don't foresee a wider, overt war brought about by Israel attacking Iran. What I do see is more attacks like the ones above, and a shift in public thinking at home. I see more protests and less support for Obama. His approval ratings have been dropping lately, though they've leveled out this week at roughly 50/50. Nothing has changed, yet still people are hopeful. I'm not blaming him for any of this. I just think he's too little, too late. The horse was dead before he got here.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by osiris9510]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
[Continued from above]

Then there's the economy and the bailout bubble, and all of the inflation that it carries. There are no real jobs and no real growth. Our manufacturing has mostly been out-sourced, as have a lot of our high-tech jobs. You can't have a jobless recovery and expect favorable results for the average American worker. I don't think its going to be all doom and gloom, I just think there's going to be less opportunities than in times past. Probably less tech (remote desktop software comes to mind), financial, construction (low growth, fewer construction projects, don't we have enough vacant strip malls anyway?) and manufacturing jobs. And more service (food, retail), medical (if we get this public option passed, more patients will be seen), and most especially repair jobs. I think people will be spending less, either due to inflation or lack of employment, and will opt to repair certain items rather than replace them, as in times past. Cars (1), computers (2), home repair (I don't think this will ever change!), small engine items (leaf blowers, etc), appliances (many are simple to repair), and electronics (though newer items are more difficult to repair since parts are difficult to obtain).

I didn't mean for this to rant so long. If you've made it this far, thanks for reading!

1- Parts from salvage yards + people who will want to keep a car thats paid off rather than having a monthly bill. In other parts of the world cars are seen as a utility rather than an item of vanity. People here have lost sight of that. No high-horse here, what I mean is that it will be seen more as a necessity (to get to work) than a desire (to be seen in at the club). Also used car sales may rise.

2- Cheap, accessible parts + data recovery, as a lot of people store their memories and important business files here, often without backing up! + security products and training, as identity theft cases will mount.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
What i find incredible about all this is that both those who believe in timewave and those that ridicule it, seem to think it's all about whats gonna happen in the U.S.
I'm sure that if the terrorist attacks in Iraq and pakistan which killed in excess of 200 people had taken place in the U.S then everybody would have been crying " this is the end of october event!" Well guess what, it probably was the event. Look beyond the confines of america, your not the centre of the universe!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bargoose
What i find incredible about all this is that both those who believe in timewave and those that ridicule it, seem to think it's all about whats gonna happen in the U.S.
I'm sure that if the terrorist attacks in Iraq and pakistan which killed in excess of 200 people had taken place in the U.S then everybody would have been crying " this is the end of october event!" Well guess what, it probably was the event. Look beyond the confines of america, your not the centre of the universe!

"Maybe what we're seeing this week is the release of tension in all of these new, huge attacks."

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Im still waiting for Bush to stop the elections/

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Why is everyone here posting sh*t that happens everyday in the middle east? My co-worker was a tank mechanic in the ARMY. He said that sh*t happens clsoe to every day. Just because it's getting to the press now doesn't mean it's any different than it was.

You guys keep digging as this sh*t crawls into November. Next there will be a Window of Doom for November, then December, then New Years will end it all then, we'll move into January. Then while all that is going on, you all will still continue to do nothing about it and whine in front of your computers.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Terrorist attacks on the scale of bahgdad and pakistan incidents every day? I had no idea. But i guess it has to take place in america to be important.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Time wave may be on to something. The market has been down three days in a row now and there is lots of talk on the street about this economy not being as green shooty as once thought. This could be the start of slow painful decline in the market. Oh and lets not forget about the inflation staring at us in the face which will lead to higher interest rates and so on and so on till we are all bartering with are neighbors for food.
But then again this could all be a dream, I’ll wake up and there will be rainbows, sunshine and puppies for everyone.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

Just caught it and laughing my ass off!. (Needs more than laughing!)

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bargoose

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That could drive the market down even more if people freak out about the dollar. And yes I have read that generally a strong dollar is not good for the stock market so a weak dollar should mean the market goes up.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

There is real wisdom in those words! You should be a current broker (or, perhaps, maybee you are!). What comes around goes around, and the more it goes around , complacency sets in. Great read!

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Okay so it is 10/29, what happened????

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Does anyone here remember last year when the stock market SANK? Nothing happened and there was still a Dollar. So these "new" reports of the Dow falling is nothing new, it's still higher than it was last year.

But I'm sure everyone here is a f*cking stock trader, right?

As for those bombings, yes, bombings happen every day in the middle east. There isn't a day that goes by where they are not searching for IED's and sh*t like that. Nothings happening people, at least nothing of great importance that is going to bring upon the apocalypse.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Well I certainly don't blame this guy for not wanting to look into the future to see when obama eats it... because then he might be held accountable for his prophesy... this way he can milk it for years to come, at least until Obama is no longer President, then I'm sure he'll come up with something else.
I could only sit through the first video. Something about waiting for this person to speak was driving me nuts... those long pauses were awful!
If he truly believes what he is saying then he should know that he is no prophet because he was wrong about Hilary becoming President. Then he attacks God and says he has turned His back on you, but then he says it just means he didn't look far enough to see when it happened. So how is that God turning His back on you?
This whole Oct 25th thing about nukes and assasinations just proves how wrong prophets can be. Here it is Nov 2nd and no nukes or assasinations have occurred that would cause the web bot to take notice. Oh sure someone is gonna say how lots of people died in Baghdad.. but sorry folks, that just isn't that big of a thing. People die all the time in that region and 100 deaths, although large, is nothing. By next week it will be forgotten...not like the 3000 deaths on 9/11.
So personally, I think he's trying to get his 5 minutes of Warhol fame and at worst he actually believes the stuff he says. That scares me more than what was said.
My advice is that he plans ahead what he is gonna say so we don't sit for 10-15 seconds while he decides and even better he might want to consider seeking professional help. I did, however, enjoy the birds chirping in the background. It was really relaxing, but as for what was said I don't believe any of it for a second and feel a little insulted that he thinks we even would.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by osiris9510

This is a point to ponder here.Why does it seem TWZ has an affinity for the West?Are we so myopic?Or is there a reason beyond narcissism?

Terrence maintained,and I concur,we here in the US/West represent all the cultures we are derived from,only 'on the steroids' of free thought.Here on ATS that effect is even stronger.

If the masses are deemed unfit for survival,evolutionarily speaking,and a few do evolve to meet the new challenge,and survive and potentially prosper even more than the previous 'model' from before,that counts as a success despite the apparent numbers of lost being far greater than survivors.Even if what remains immediately after the crisis is a vanishingly small number.Painful,but part of the process which brought us to this point.

As I look around,I see so many who are absolutely clueless about how to survive real hardship.How to go days without eating,knowing what to expect in terms of brain shut down,etc.Thinking their beer gut will somehow provide a fuel source,not realizing that process releases toxins as well as fat burn energy.Hadda been there I suppose,I hated my starving years,but now feel wise.Another delusion.

Anyway,don't resent our brashness here in the US,we are a relatively young country.We're gonna make it,all of us,to the end of our lives.We die alone,let's work together while we're still kickin'.I care about the whole world and gladly work for the benefit of all,old school.I have faith that the pay off will be on 12.21.12.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

I think empire will be the death of this country.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join