It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 25-26 Economic Collapse, Atomic Bomb, Assassination

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

If today happened to be the top of this bear market rally and history "rhymes" again, then 81 days from now, Oct. 25, 2009, the Dow would be 6,617
seekingalpha.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
he dosnt ansver .. and since its almost 9pm tooday ill try toomorow.
no promises tho.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/31786/October_25th_2009_Timewave_Novelty_Points/

timewave novelty video about oct 25th

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well I don't know if this is at all related, but I'm on the phone right this moment with a friend, who is a bank teller at Bank of America here in Los Angeles, and the systems, including the ATMs, according to her are down - down as in the customers cannot get money out. This has been the case for the past two hours. I asked her if it was just her branch or system-wide. She thinks it's not just her branch. Hmmm.

I told her to call me if the systems come back up.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lel1111
Well I don't know if this is at all related, but I'm on the phone right this moment with a friend, who is a bank teller at Bank of America here in Los Angeles, and the systems, including the ATMs, according to her are down - down as in the customers cannot get money out. This has been the case for the past two hours. I asked her if it was just her branch or system-wide. She thinks it's not just her branch. Hmmm.

Very interesting please keep us updated.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Just like i posted in the 100 other threads of the same topic. This Day will come as a Non-Event, your Sunday will go on as normal and there will be no problems.

The only problem I'm going to have this Sunday is if The Saints don't kick the Dolphins A***es

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
very intresting , altho its not main event it may be catalyst to it.

so please keep us informed

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

If I hear anything from her, I'll be sure to post back here. Hopefully it's just a glitch; an unusual one at that though! Oh and by the way, she was sent to a longer than usual lunch; I'm guessing they weren't expecting the systems back up immediately.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Hmm........

I consider myself a partial observer in all of this, but your post just made me think of something.

The university I work at has closed down our main computer system, i.e. the system advisers, admissions, and students use to register for classes, etc.

More importantly, we all received a notice about 2-3 weeks ago that the Bursars office would be closed Oct. 22-28. So, there is no money being taken in or given out for about a week. The online system that is shut down also allows students to pay tuition, etc.

I'm 98 percent sure there is nothing to this, but what is that really worth

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The truth is the DOOMZ DAY, REAL DOOMZ DAY WONT OCCURE TILL THEYTHE (HEAVENLY BODIES OF THE WRONG NATURE BAD/ALIENS) SHOW THEY FACES AND WE SHALL REVEAL OURS

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by reassor
i laugh at word "fearmongering" its often abused and misused.
here OP just want to keep tranc of events thru these days and try to nail if the prophecy was correct of not.

i call it "verification thread"

and s&f for you my friend

I think we are all just very sceptical when another thread appears suggesting that something will happen on a specific date.

It used to be that people were not comfortable or confident enough to put such specific dates on ideas, because they'd be ridiculed when they were wrong. But these days, it seems people can claim anything will happen on a specific date, then nothing happens, and a week later they're back with another prediction and people again believe without question.

Perfect example: Alex Jones!

The problem is the audience here, no one holds people to task for the hoaxes they perpetuate, people simply eat it all up.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. We need a thread graveyard, a place to dump all of these wild ideas once the "best before end" date has passed, just so when the next one comes along people may be a little more sensible before they believe all the crazy. The evidence against is often posted, and people ignore it (not saying that is the case in this thread). Having the thread graveyard will allow people to go back through and post the evidence again, without having to go through 200 pages of the same argument.

I guess it's the Mods' fault for not locking repeat threads and showing people where it has already been discussed a thousand times.

Perfect example: FEMA death camps.

Still, in this case, a good thread to have to consolidate the several other threads about this date.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
My personal stand on this is that i will be watching all predictions untill 2012 with great expactations, if nothing happens by 2013-01-01 i will promisse myself that never ever again expect anything from any prediction, no matter who delievers it and what it says. I will rely only in the "real" situation and circumstances and not hope for ET´s dollarcrashes or wars to change this world. So until then i hope something happens because we an not live like this any longer.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
It is not a matter of if, but when we will have another attack on this country. We now have American citizens who are radical Islamists, who are plotting acts of terrorism.
October 25th is as good a day as any. But as far as a false flag, I would watch high ranking members of congress. Where will Obama be on Sunday? Will he have his family with him. Those in the know won't be anywhere near the eastern seaboard.

I think the terrorists have been waiting patiently for us to rebuild
the New World Trade Center. Then they can blow it up again.
That is why we are dragging our feet rebuilding it.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I went to take money out of my account on wednesday at an ATM and it was down, it wasen't giving out any money to anyone....just like the other 2 beside it. Weird!

I'am in the UK!

Tsom87

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It used to be that people were not comfortable or confident enough to put such specific dates on ideas, because they'd be ridiculed when they were wrong. But these days, it seems people can claim anything will happen on a specific date, then nothing happens, and a week later they're back with another prediction and people again believe without question.

Usually they do have some kind of explanation, like the one about incomming meteorit that a bunch of people made avoid earth by sending it love...or something like that. Some galactic ET´s saved us from destruccion or what else..

This is why i choose to be open minded til 2012..after that i am done with all this

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm pretty new here, but have been reading a lot of posts about this, on this forum. So I decided to share something that was on Yahoo News, one of the more credible news sources than I've seen here.

news.yahoo.com...

But it brings Columbian Boy's Prediction to light. Now either the attempt already happened without our knowing or it's still going to happen. The Nuclear Arms meeting the UN had may have sparked something a country didn't like.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

I went to take money out of my account on wednesday at an ATM and it was down, it wasen't giving out any money to anyone....just like the other 2 beside it. Weird!
I'am in the UK!

Tsom87

bravo!

lets see if nothing happens then lets try not to use banks anymore...
i know paper is almost useless but if you look at dolar then even siting in bank it looses worth every fookin day

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I haven't made any mention of this to the wife, since she's a non-believer.

So...to convince her that I'm totally not concerned, I'll be brewing beer in my garage on Sunday. I'll be on the lookout for fireworks though.

Honestly though...if Obama takes a bullet in the head and recovers, doesn't that fulfill some kind of prophecy supposed by some people?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Re 13:3
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Many people believe that Obama is the anti-christ. This would be a major sign.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm sure it is all true.

On Oct 25th, the US will bomb Iran - and ISrael will nuke it. Russia will nuke Israel - and CHina will nuke the US - because it got over excited with all the nukes flying around.

Not only will China nuke the US - but some terrorists from some US paid terrorist organization will detonate nukes in most major cities in the US and UK.

The stock market will crash - and Obama will assassinate himself.

Then the dollar will crash - and all the Fed people will have a big party - then they will all die of swine flu in 15 minutes.

Its all true - I believe every word.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join