It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 25-26 Economic Collapse, Atomic Bomb, Assassination

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
What I don't understand is that if the majority of posters are rubbishing this prediction, then how could the Webbot have picked this up from web chatter? Who actually discussed this originally for this to be made a webbot prediction?

[edit on 23-10-2009 by john124]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

Well I finally spoke with my friend, the bank teller at a
Bank of America branch here in L.A. I was shocked to hear from her that their system never went back up, today. That is to say that the atms were not working and they were not able to check customers' balances. I asked her if she knew if other branches were having the same problems and she didn't know. I asked her what the management told them; when the system was expected to be back up and what the problem might be but the employees were not given an explanation. Not surprising from her branch though. You might not believe this, but she said that customers were able to make deposits, of course, and were able to withdraw a maximum of $100. Even though the bank couldn't verify balances. Neither of us have any reason to lie about this; that is ludicrous.

Well as far as I know, maybe this was confined to the one branch - I don't know. Interesting.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
You know something occured to me as to how the guys from webbots are planning on getting out of a failed prediction, one which i feel will basically kill thier project validity.

I'm sure everyone remembers when they were upset about people posting thier reports and "skewing" everything. I'm pretty sure thats what we will see them say some the 30th or so should nothing happen.

just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Did you get shot down for talking about panic sex plucky?

[Sarcasm[ God forbid we are not PC here! [/sarcasm]

Anyways ON TOPIC that is disconcerting to hear about BAC, it definitely adds more fuel to the fire.

Thanks for the update!

[edit on 23-10-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I am rather unsure if destroying our capital will be a bad thing. Sure, we lose our pretty monuments and innocent civillians, but we also lose the way things are. We could restart the American system with a clean slate.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fleetlord

How about destroying your town instead? Sounds like a good idea, or in fact anybody's town who's here and thinks being nuked is a good idea!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by fleetlord

How about destroying your town instead? Sounds like a good idea, or in fact anybody's town who's here and thinks being nuked is a good idea!
It really isin't even thou I voted for #3 in an earlier post...but I would not really loose any sleep if the capital area was leveled.....which is built on a satanic basis. How did we not notice this ?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Though these times may be hard for some and we all may not make it it may bring about a great new age. I once heard from a very wise man that the only way to wake up the sheep is to burn the pastures.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
About 2 months ago I dreamed I was looking at a map of the US.
The map did not list names of cities or even an outline of the states.

There were radiating circular "waves" coming from where DC would be on the
map. Then my eyes moved to where LA would be and I saw the same thing.

No dates were seen or even a remote clue as to what it meant. Of course, my first thought upon waking was that the dream meant nukes would go off in these cities.

I don't claim to be psychic and I've never had a premonition dream before.
It could just be over exposure to these types of subjects or an over active imagination. And, since my brother lives only 40 miles from DC, I hope
my dream was just a dream.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
So, has anybody deduced the mathematical significance to the date? I keep thinking 9, 10, and 25 have something to do with pyramids for some odd reason...

As far as my opinion goes on this Sunday, I've yet to see a single predicted "doomsday date" come to pass, so I have no expectations. Like somebody said previously in the thread, I almost hope that something does happen, if not for the sole purpose of something happening. Still, I believe Sunday will come and go, and nothing of mass "doomsday" importance will occur on that day.

[edit on 10/23/2009 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Absolutely, positively, NOTHING will happen.

And when something does happen, it will happen when you least expect it.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediK
Absolutely, positively, NOTHING will happen.

And when something does happen, it will happen when you least expect it.

Who, apart from ATS members are expecting this to happen tomorrow? People here expect doom almost everyday, so eventually someone here will get a prediction right.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Another source could be the TV show Jericho. I am watching it for the third time atm, I’m on the last episode saving it for when I have my dinner tonight.

Jennings and Rall are coming for you so you better watch out for Ravenwood too.

I hope that nothing occurs, but anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I dont know
I guess we are going to have to wait and see.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
If the capital is destroyed lets not let the government have there oligarchy back. Also can someone message me about where to get the webbot predictions that are up to date?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
All I gotta say:

Bring on tomorrow.

Either nothing happens (99.99%)

Something big happens (.01%)

Wait... aren't those basically the percentages for Every Other Day?!

Aww well, look, If something happens, I will have a newfound respect for Prophecies. If nothing happens... I will still come back and read Prophecies...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

You're right. Why complain? Life on this planet is great. Why would anything need to change? My life is very comfortable and thats all that matters.

Perhaps THAT registers as sarcasm since my last post didnt.

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by OneNationUnder

I don't think that's what the poster meant, but I think you might actually know that deep down.

I think they meant it would be "cool" for a prediction to finally come true because we're tired of everything turning out as bunk.

Exactly. I dont think any prediction on ATS has come true yet out of the thousands Ive read since I joined in 2007.

Perhaps this will be the first? If not, there is a new one for next month Im sure.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Mannnnn.... Some of the people on this thread are seriously messed up if they think it's "cool" that a nuke going off, or financial disaster, or people getting assasinated, incinerated in a nuclear ball of fire!!!! As long as it doesn't affect you right? What if it was your town? Or your bank account? Your house repoed? Your ass getting toasty, you maybe surviving for your hair to start falling out then dropping dead of radiation?

Cool yeah?

Beggars belief!!!

However when nothing does happen can we please have no more of these false prophet threads? Thanks!

And to the "cool" guys, the nurse will be there soon with your meds (sheesh!!)

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Nothing will happen only because if it did there is too much proof to indicate that whatever DID happen was premeditated. So if there was a conspiracy to have something happen then you can be dam sure its been moved. The one thing TPTB dont want if they actually are doing things behind closed doors is for the predictions to come true.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

You can sum up the video in a much more condensed version that takes only 17 seconds as opposed to over 5 minutes.

Need to save all the time possible if everyones going to be completely blown away

On a more serious note though I am very interested to see the assassination prediction, I already think a particular person will survive it if it happens, headshot speaking that is and thats all on that matter.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join