It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News With Johnny Anonymous: "The CIA Invests In Spying On You!"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Edition two of ATS News with Johnny Anonymous is here with more coverage you can trust of the top stories in alternative media, as selected by the thousands of members of AboveTopSecret.com. In this edition Johnny leads off with startling coverage of the CIA's efforts to invest in a small software firm that specializes in "social network monitoring" in their effort to spy on everything we do online. Additional topics include coverage of the Oath Keepers, an unusual aircraft seen by one of our members, the White House's indicate they control (nearly) all media, and much more.

(click to open player in new window)

Having trouble playing the above video on a slow Internet connection? Try this Low Bandwidth Version designed for slower connection speeds.

Threads covered in this edition...

U.S. Spies Buy Stake in Firm That Monitors Blogs, Tweets

Ready To Revolt: Oath Keepers pledges to prevent dictatorship in United States

Unidentified Plane - Can anyone Identify???

White House boasts: We 'control' news media

We Have Been Warned

Of Emperors and Sky Gods

Today in Washington DC

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I really liked it! Two things. My first question is if we can trust the oath keepers or not. I've seen a lot of things said about them and I don't trust any radical group that plans violent action. I see a lot of people here at ATS talk about them... but their goal seems kind of paranoid- to prevent US cities from turning into concentration camps? How about focusing on something that seems a bit more real at the moment- like preventing them from coming to disarray in the first place and helping the community and that sort of stuff?

Second- how many shows will you do each month/week? I'm a bit unclear on that so I would like my confusion cleared up. That's all. Good job with the show! I love it!

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

WOW! You Da Man, Johhny Anonymous!

Slick, very slick!

And I was pleased to see so many more good threads to make it onto the Johnny Anonymous media broadcast -- good job 'yall who started those threads!

Well I'm going to turn the volume on, put my hearing aid on and try my best to get what he says on this broadcast. If anyone could kindly do a transcript of it -- is that possible, mods? -- that would be helpful for me and others who are hearing-challenged.

A BIG thanks to Johnny Anonymous whose talent for media news -- TRUE NEWS, AT THAT -- is very apparent. He has the talent to go big with tons of viewers. I'm really impressed.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Good Show Johnny!
The CIA monitors us I say we sholud wave hi to them!
since I'm pretty sure they hang around the 9/11 forum they already know about the show.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is seriously an awesome series.

Keep em' commin'!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hi Folks..

Thanks for watching this new little project of ours.. We also appreciate your comments on the episodes so let them rip..

how many shows will you do each month/week? I'm a bit unclear on that so I would like my confusion cleared up.

At this time were working for two a week.

If anyone could kindly do a transcript of it -- is that possible, mods? -- that would be helpful for me and others who are hearing-challenged.

Hmmm.. We don't have the capacity at this time to provide that, but for the most part, what I'm relating is pretty much a summary of whatever is in the threads/articles. And those of course can be read via the link that is put on the bottom of what I'm discussing..

Johnny

[edit on 10/22/2009 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Nice,

I was one of the first to say the first episode lacked of seriousness but I think Johnny did a great job on this one. you kept it fun and serious this time around.

I think its only going to get better ...

I'm all in for the next ones ...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Wonderful job Johnny and ATS.

Very professional and keeping with the ATS culture

I love watching the ongoing evolution that is going on here.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Nice,
I was one of the first to say the first episode lacked of seriousness but I think Johnny did a great job on this one. you kept it fun and serious this time around.

Appreciate your comments..

Your going to find that this show will have a mixture of both seriousness, and a bit of Johnny being Johnny (it's strange talking about myself in the 3rd person), but more importantly we want it to be fun and entertaining. Were not trying to copy mainstream news (or the delivery of such), we think that's pretty boring.. So think of this as a 'new baby', and we all know how animated an infant can be.

So bear with me if I end up at times 'bobbing' all over the place (if I can't gesture with my hands, my body still wants too...
). My mispronouncing of names, words and places, and also my humor too as sometimes "I" just cant help myself, because I want to have fun with this too. But rest assured that I'll attempt with every fiber of my being to draw a line between humor and serious subject matter so that hopefully we have a nice balance....! But I may not always hit that mark.. so be patient with me..

Thanks for your thoughts,
Johnny

[edit on 10/22/2009 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
These are awesome!

I loved the expose on SDs thread... that was darn near a PSA!

Thank you Johnny and the whole ATS staff for capturing the essence of ATS in a format accessible to many more than just those who frequent the site...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Once things are up and I running I would be very keen to see ATS members interviewed like use to be done on the old ATS Mix Shows . I always thought that member debates on the AP Show were a good idea that never went anywhere .

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I really enjoyed this newscast a lot! It's nice to have an overview like this because there's so much information here it's easy to miss stuff or simply not have time to read everything. I really appreciate all the time and effort that went into making it. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Once things are up and I running I would be very keen to see ATS members interviewed like use to be done on the old ATS Mix Shows .

One of the plans are to have a few shows in the future that will involve interviews and may be entirely a 'show entity' onto itself (IE: no news, interview only). But rest assured that these would be in addition to our providing twice a week the ATSnews program. But again.. that is in our future plans, right now were concentrating on just trying to get this flagship program off the ground and garnering a large viewership. The more members and guest that watch the ATSnews, the more chance for expansion opportunities. So call your Friends, Family and co-workers, we need a large viewership to evolve and move forward.....

Johnny

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
is it possible for you guys to make ATS news into a podcast? So we can download it from itunes or somewhere else.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Have spammed the minions with the link, its the best I can do

For a moment there I saw you having fun

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The only criticism I have is it takes too long to load. (I'm on a slower connection). Would be good if this could be uploaded to Youtube or somewhere else as well as , although still slow, they buffer faster than here.
Just a small point though that has nothing to do with actual content which is FABULOUS!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Johnny, I have a question -- why is Oath Keepers characterized as an "extreme right-wing" organization (they're actually non-partisan) and why did you say "the movement is blamed for spawning Timothy McVeigh...?"

What "movement" are you referring to? Military and police officers who are serious about the sworn oaths they've taken to uphold and defend the Constitution? Oath Keepers was formed this year (founder Stewart Rhodes is a Yale constitutional lawyer, former Army paratrooper and Ron Paul staffer), so what possible association is there with an event that occurred almost 15 years ago?

BTW, are you aware that every military and law enforcement agency who responded to the Oklahoma City bombing(s) (even the governor of Oklahoma) reported in their daily logs that two additional "powerful explosives devices" were recovered and defused from INSIDE the Murrah Federal Building?

Are you aware that four different CCTV surveillance video tapes from businesses near the Murrah Federal Building that were released by the FBI a couple weeks ago showed that EVERY tape was edited? (the explosion(s) were edited out because some were INTERNAL.)

I expect better reporting from ATS -- not just a rehash of slanderous innuendo from the Southern Poverty Law (Hate) Center.

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I really liked it! Two things. My first question is if we can trust the oath keepers or not. I've seen a lot of things said about them and I don't trust any radical group that plans violent action.

Yes, you can definitely trust the Oath Keepers. Where do you get this notion that ANYONE is planning "violent action?" This is absolutely untrue and there's nothing "radical" or "violent" about refusing orders that violate the Constitution or destroy the freedoms, rights and civil liberties that were put in place by our Founding Fathers.

Are you aware of the gun confiscations that took place in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina -- just when people needed their Second Amendment rights the most?

Have you ever heard of the 1960s Operation Northwoods false-flag terror plot that was approved by every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff? (a plan that's amazingly similar to the events of 9/11.)

Do you know about the unconstitutional provisions contained in the "Patriot Act" and the "Military Commissions Act?" Ever read Naomi Wolf's The End of America, that documents the 10 steps that every fascist government throughout history has implemented -- with every step being put in place in America since 2001? (domestic spying is one of them.)

And please tell me, what's "radical" about a group that pledges itself not to politicians, but to the Constitution and protecting the American people from potential tyranny and fascism?

Do you really think it couldn't happen here?

[edit on 23-10-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

It's no boring "newscast", that's for sure.

You're entertaining to watch, great job with this.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The only negative side to this second news is the reading aspect, it needs to be more fluent and natural. Obviously rehearsal's would be needed several times over of what Mr. Anonymous is to announce before recording.

Sincerely

Tristar.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Johnny, I have a question -- why is Oath Keepers characterized as an "extreme right-wing" organization (they're actually non-partisan) and why did you say "the movement is blamed for spawning Timothy McVeigh...?" What "movement" are you referring to?

I wish I had answers for you. I was just quoting the article and the links in the article. The article said that the movement was blamed for spawning Timothy McVeigh.. I did not make that claim, I was just repeating what the article said.

It might be better for you to go to the links and search for answers there for your queries, as I am only the Piano Player reporting what someone else has posted here at ATS.

ATS Link: Ready To Revolt: Oath Keepers pledges to prevent dictatorship in United States

Original Article Link: LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join