It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Linus Pauling Was a Secret UFO Researcher

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by calcoastseeker

Multipal times, but thanks for your input, sounds like you know much more than you let on, tell me more. This guy is an exciting new character to me, I am sorry if I am the last one on the boat! I 'feel' this amazing guy is connected at the heart of the 40s 50s and his story if looked at correctly in timelines is going to unravel the whos whens and whys of the entire Roswell tale!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by fromunclexcommunicate
reply to post by antar

"I should've been a plumber."

Attempting to build an activity timeline for the Los Alamo lab near Roswell is difficult because much of the information is classified. For instance there is evidence that the Teller Ulam device design was known before Teller took credit for it.

In my T folder between unguska and uva I've got literally thousands of UFO clippings and photos that I haven't clipped together yet. There were probably physicists involved even before the Manhatten project that were stonewalling against Dr Strangelove.

You are so right but it is in no way impossible, we are so fortunate to be looking in hindsight and much of the classified info is now made public through FOIA.

Please share with me more either here or in private u2u what you have, I have a hunch about your 'clippings'

Nice to meet you!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I would like to get this back up with the other Roswell stuff so just bumping, I am tired today so just watching TV and resting, talk later!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I am looking into the possibilty that his trip to Europe was a collection of people to become part of the Roswell coverup.

If we can look at who got the grants that year, we are on the right track...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Dr Linus Pauling's secretary was an amazing lady named Rose Paul..

She got a bit of publicity herself, before she passed away in 2002 LINK

[edit on 28-10-2009 by seataka]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Interesting, I did not realize that there were 911 people who drank the koolaid...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Furthermore if my hunch is correct, then we have the ability to see the actual names of the men who were directly involved in the Roswell incident, and you know most probably 99.9% of them would now be diseased and that alone is a precursor for disclosure.

Well, 99.9 may be dead but I don't know if they were diseased before they died.
Of course you meant deceased.
Some were definitely mentally unstable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join