It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Linus Pauling Was a Secret UFO Researcher

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a8ee0161a8e9.jpg[/atsimg]

According to an article written in Paranormal news Dr. Linus Pauling the famous advocate for Vitamin C therapy and the Cancer IV cure, was indeed a UFO researcher himself with an extensive and intriguing background in intermetallics, even going as far as connecting life on earth to extraterrestrial lineage!

The 3 time Nobel Peace prize winner and distinguished Scientist was named by New Scientist magazine as one of the "20 Greatest Scientists of All Time"

Dr Pauling recieved his degree at Caltech in Physical Chemistry, Chemical Engineering as well as his PHD in none other than Mathematical Physics.

Now many of you I am certain are very familair with Dr. Pauling but imagine my surprise today when I came face to face for the first time with this exciting and unique individual, pioneer!

According to the article written by Anthony Bragalia
Posted: 9/1/2009 For Paranormal News:

Nobel Prize winner Dr. Linus Pauling -physicist, chemist and controversial advocate of Vitamin C therapy- was a secret UFO researcher who authored intriguing confidential studies on the flying saucer phenomena. Recently acquired information also reveals that Pauling may have provided his technical expertise to Battelle Memorial Institute in the study of Roswell-like memory metal in the years after the crash!

Emerging research reveals that Pauling was intensely studying UFOs and that he had a special relationship with Battelle- a research and development contractor known to have been active in UFO study through its work with the USAF’s Project Blue Book. Battelle has also been implicated in the study of the Roswell UFO crash debris "memory metal." Battelle’s involvement in the debris analysis has been previously reported in articles by this author archived on the UFO Iconoclasts website. It is now known that Pauling was invited by Clyde Williams, the Director of Battelle at the time of the Roswell crash, to discuss "intermetallics" - a class of materials which are the basis for "shape memory" alloys!

FROM WAR SCIENTIST TO PEACNIK

Holding Top Secret clearance during WW II, Pauling advanced military research and development in ways that are only now being discovered. When WW II began, Dr. Pauling offered the U.S. Government the use of his laboratory and services as an R&D consultant. He devised many inventions for our defense departments including life-safety systems, explosives and missile propellants.

However Pauling -with his belief in ET clearly established, as shown in the next section of this article- then abruptly eschewed his military R&D work in favor of becoming a vocal peace advocate. He championed nuclear disarmament and was an opposer of the militarization of outer space. Pauling was quoted, "It is my opinion that the militarization of space is sheer folly." Pauling was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1963.

You can read this exciting article as well as several others by the same journalist by visiting Paranormal News at this link:

www.paranormalnews.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Some would be surprised at the intense interest many notable scientists and politicians have in Extraterrestrials. They keep it to themselves because the scene is full of kooks and hysterics on the one hand and public ridicule on the other hand.

Thanks for this

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13d3dc9789ac.jpg[/atsimg]

Looking into "Battelle" which is mentioned in the first external quote above I discovered that they are an interesting addition to this thread as well for the fact that they not only are the forerunner in nanotechnology but bio-materials!

Could Dr Pauling's discoveries lead us into the future of technology based on his finding from Roswell? If so no wonder Roswell has been kept under wraps all these years!

If this is possible than the big disclosure that everyone seems to agree is in the air with our now Nobel Peace Prize winning President, could be the truth or at least the partial truth about Roswell and the finding's we have made by the back engineered discoveries.

www.battelle.org... Nav SectionID=1

[edit on 22-10-2009 by antar]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I must digress here for a moment and relate his connection to a colleague who in his own right is as important to disclosure through his genius as is Dr. Pauling.

It is easy to imagine the two and their private conversations revealing not only the truths of our Genetic makeup via offworld DirectPanspermia, but how the alien presence on earth was a real factor in our current technological advancements unhindered by the silence and barriers of the cover ups and secrecy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e27b87aa55f.png[/atsimg]
Stained glass window in the dining hall of Caius College, in Cambridge, commemorating Francis Crick and representing the structure of DNA.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e92d81da3ee.jpg[/atsimg]

Francis Crick, the co-inventor of the DNA model, was a close Pauling associate. Crick acknowledged Dr. Pauling as one of the world’s "greatest minds" and to be "The Father of Molecular Biology." Crick was also the architect of the theory of "Directed Panspermia" which holds that the "seeds of life" were spread through the Universe through extraterrestrial action. Crick -like his friend Linus Pauling- shared deep interest in intelligent life elsewhere in the Universe.

en.wikipedia.org...

Like looking into the past here is an archived letter from Dr. Pauling to Dr. Crick, proving the statement above about their friendship and comfort in relationship.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/912d0135e6ad.jpg[/atsimg]

digitalcollections.library.oregonstate.edu.../dna&CISOPTR=647

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
"It is my opinion that the militarization of space is sheer folly."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6fc2f8f81e6.jpg[/atsimg]

This to me was an interesting statement for Dr. Pauling to make considering his extensive UFO Library and the heart of his passion.

Was he covertly working for the government and making his statement based on the fact that it would indeed be folly to try and Militarize against more advanced races of interstellar travelers to the ultimate demise of not only our spacecraft but to the detriment of our entire planet?

Again from the article in the OP:

Pauling’s lifelong dedication to scientific discovery included the intense study of the flying saucer phenomena and of extraterrestrial intelligence. He believed it to be likely that we have been visited by beings capable of interplanetary travel.

Within documents that were located in the Special Collections library at Oregon State University (where Pauling earned a degree in Chemical Engineering and where his papers are now archived) are found portions of UFO studies by Pauling that he composed in July of 1966. He marks these papers as "CONFIDENTIAL." It is unknown if these were private studies- or if Pauling was conducting his analysis on the phenomena secretly on behalf of an agency or contractor of the U.S. Goverment.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
From what I have been able to find, Dr Linus Pauling has been in the respected inside circles most likely unbeknownst to even him at the time, with successful funding from the Rockefeller Foundation(which we know has had interests in disclosure for several years) which leads credence to him being chosen as the chemical researcher for the metals found at the Roswell crash.

Take a look at his 1935 letter stating such grant being approved.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc2f0cd9f1e3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89562c440cce.jpg[/atsimg]

So does it make sense that Dr Pauling would be chosen as confidant to the military in decoding the materials later found at Roswell? With his research into heomoglobin does this indicate that what they recovered had a biological content unknown to any current Scientific understanding? Is this what sent Dr Pauling into the study of intermetalics and their counterparts nanotechnology and biological metals with the ability to morph?

Is this how his friendship with Crick came into play?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
So we find that Dr Pauling went from working with Hemoglobin prior to Roswell and then shifted slightly to begin his in depth research on the molecular study of metals, from this archived note to himself in 1953 the question is why would he be concerned with such materials as tungsten?

Tungsten carbide, WC is an inorganic chemical compound containing equal parts of tungsten and carbon atoms. Colloquially, tungsten carbide is often simply called carbide. In its most basic form, it is a fine gray powder, but it can be pressed and formed into shapes for use in industrial machinery, tools, abrasives, as well as jewelry. Tungsten carbide is approximately three times stiffer than steel, with a Young's modulus of approximately 550 GPa,[1] and is much denser than steel or titanium. It is comparable with corundum (α-Al2O3 or sapphire) in hardness and can only be polished and finished with diamond wheels and compounds.

Was this just the beginning of his research into the materials recovered from the downed alien craft in Roswell New Mexico?

en.wikipedia.org...

10 february 1954
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bcb7c6e0801d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
From another letter by Dr Pauling, this one is most telling if you think in terms of what life must have represented for the Scientists who were brought in on these Top Secret assignments.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45c2d79eafbb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/913c8458d974.jpg[/atsimg]
Linus Pauling speaking at a peace march in Westlake Park. Beverly Hills, California. 1960. Larger Image / More

In reference to the last post, were some of the more dangerous discoveries made through the Roswell crash the true start to the atomic age?

Once they began to discover the properties of the atomic stuctures found what caused Dr Linus Paul to turn his full attention towards disarmament and peace?

Once more from the links to the original article in the Op:

FROM WAR SCIENTIST TO PEACNIK

Holding Top Secret clearance during WW II, Pauling advanced military research and development in ways that are only now being discovered. When WW II began, Dr. Pauling offered the U.S. Government the use of his laboratory and services as an R&D consultant. He devised many inventions for our defense departments including life-safety systems, explosives and missile propellants.

However Pauling -with his belief in ET clearly established, as shown in the next section of this article- then abruptly eschewed his military R&D work in favor of becoming a vocal peace advocate. He championed nuclear disarmament and was an opposer of the militarization of outer space. Pauling was quoted, "It is my opinion that the militarization of space is sheer folly." Pauling was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1963.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Lets take a look at his daily planner from just a month or so surrounding the July 1947 Roswell incident:

June 1947

New York 2 New York 3 New York 4 New York 5 New York 6 England 7 England 8 England 9 England 10 England 11 England 12 England 13 England 14 England 15

England 16 England 17 England 18 England 19 England 20 England 21 England 22 England 23 England 24 England 25 England 26 England 27 England 28 Stockholm 29 Stockholm 30 Stockholm 31

osulibrary.oregonstate.edu...

July 1947
1 Copenhagen 2 Copenhagen 3 Copenhagen 4 Snäckgärdsbaden, Sweden 5 Visky, Czechoslovakia 6 Visky, Czechoslovakia 7 Stockholm 8 Stockholm 9 Stockholm 10 Stockholm 11 England 12 England 13 England 14 England 15 England 16 England 17 England 18 England 19 England 20 England 21 England 22 England 23 England 24 England 25 England 26 27 New York

Monday July 28 was the last entry from what was prior an extremely busy worldwide schedule. The entire rest of the next calandar month of August was empty.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
He mentions in this letter that he is going to have to decline a position because he had just spoken with the State department and that the President advised him that he would be working out of the country for the next year...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/807eca00248c.jpg[/atsimg]

What interests me is that he mentions RE Rundle Ames Iowa and it turns out that the first place he goes after his calnedar absence is Iowa.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

"...Recently acquired information also reveals that Pauling may have provided his technical expertise to Battelle Memorial Institute in the study of Roswell-like memory metal in the years after the crash!"

Skeptical Ed: May is not the same as did. IOW, indifinite. Besides, what "Mac" Brazel found was not what the popular press claims.

"...Battelle has also been implicated in the study of the Roswell UFO crash debris "memory metal." Battelle’s involvement in the debris analysis has been previously reported in articles by this author archived on the UFO Iconoclasts website."

Skeptical Ed: Reported in articles doesn't necessarily mean that the author of the articles has irrefutable evidence of what he reported. He could be just repeating rumors.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
We don't have a lot of detail here just a global itinerary that suggests involvement with the emerging NWO. For instance Pauling only spent a day at Snäckgärdsbadens, was that just for a quick dip in the new pool?

The US CIA charter was also developed in 1947 so that also supports the theory of an emerging NWO. Immediately following WW2 the military complex was at its peak and Pauling would have clearly been a representative of the physicist community. Were there other viewpoints within the physicist community concerning the emerging NWO?

[edit on 22-10-2009 by fromunclexcommunicate]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
In his earlier letters to his brother he claims to be going to Europe with "mama" but only for a couple of weeks, I need to look at the dates a little closer but after making this thread it occurred to me that the little break he had planned seemed to go on forever and during that time he was making contacts with some of the Top and Senior Scientists who he arranges grants for as well.

Now I am not certain but if you put Dr. Linus Pauling in the center of this and spend some time as I have reading his numerous letters and archived notes to himself, as well as correspondence to others in the Scientific community after the timeline of the Roswell crash, you too may come to the 'possible' conclusions that he was in fact interested to get the team together to assess and qualify their findings from the crash.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Furthermore if my hunch is correct, then we have the ability to see the actual names of the men who were directly involved in the Roswell incident, and you know most probably 99.9% of them would now be diseased and that alone is a precursor for disclosure.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
So the physicists see that a terrible new weapon has been unleashed on the world and they get together to try and figure out how to prevent proliferation? Apparently from the data they determine the risk of a terrorist organization building a dirty bomb?

So they dream up the cold war Echelon solutions with the UK NSA surveillance alliance, create unobtanium lists, etc.?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Remember what Einstein said?

"I should've been a plumber."
- Albert Einstein

It is not unusual at all for an intelligent, educated Scientist to change his course in life and to work for Interplanetary peace, starting on the homeworld.

Read the letter's he says as much to his companion who is struggling with his conscience.

Now there is quite a bit of information to share here so I most likely will not be able to reply to mean snide remarks after this post. Nothing personal it is just such an exciting topic to me and I do not have energy for cruelty.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I am not sure how much of your information is correct.

He did not win the Nobel Peace prize 3 times.

He won the Nobel in Chemistry and then years later he won the Peace prize which, as we now know, you can win for doing nothing.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

"I should've been a plumber."

Attempting to build an activity timeline for the Los Alamo lab near Roswell is difficult because much of the information is classified. For instance there is evidence that the Teller Ulam device design was known before Teller took credit for it.

In my T folder between unguska and uva I've got literally thousands of UFO clippings and photos that I haven't clipped together yet. There were probably physicists involved even before the Manhatten project that were stonewalling against Dr Strangelove.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join