It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what will life be like post-Disclosure?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There will be no disclosure by governments. The rulers of this world are planting the seeds in peoples minds to believe that aliens exist so they can stage a "false flag" alien attack to consolidate power over the people, and set up their one world global government.

Yes aliens exist. They would never attack us. If they want something they can get it from an un civilized planet. If there were bad aliens that wanted to harm us they would have done it long ago.

Our gov't and the "illuminati" that runs things have technology that is beyond belief, including gravity and time manipulation. They have craft that would seem alien to us if we saw them.

My family has seen this stuff, as the place they tested it was at white sands missile range in New Mexico. Our ranch was right next to the place they keep this stuff. It is stolen Nazi technology. I have no idea where the Nazi's got it.

Again there will be no real "disclosure". It would totally defeat TPTB. They won't allow that. Control is the name of the game. They have weaponized space in the name of defense against evil aliens. Really it is to attack the earth and blame it on aliens, so that all countries can be totally dominated under one satanic one world gov't.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
If they ask for humans to volunteer in the fight.. i'm signing up. Time for some vengeance me thinks

You are showing just how easily manipulated you would be.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

If they ask for humans to volunteer in the fight.. i'm signing up. Time for some vengeance me thinks

You are showing just how easily manipulated you would be.

That may be, But, it may very well be you, and those who think like you are the ones that are manipulated. I have been wrong before, and I`m not afraid to say so, are you? I`ll even be the first one here to say I was wrong if it doesn`t come to pass, will you say the same thing?

As for myself, i`ll keep a positive outlook on things. I`m not going to add to the negative thoughts that are here.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Yes aliens exist. They would never attack us. If they want something they can get it from an un civilized planet. If there were bad aliens that wanted to harm us they would have done it long ago.

Yes, any neg aliens would have taken over our planet a long time ago, I agree, but the fact that they have not done so is because of the "Council of Saturn" that is based at Saturn, in the 8th Density (we are in the 3rd Density, so we can't see them) and this Council of Saturn is in charge of this solar system and they have put our Earth under a quarantine, effectively limiting the negative ETs to minimal allowances of their interference of our Earth, which is bad enough as it is.

Yea, go ahead and roll your eyes on the "Council of Saturn" stuff, but it is based on the Ra Material, which stands alone as the very best channeled information on Earth. Go to...

www.lawofone.info...

...and do a search on these two terms: Council of Saturn and quarantine .

Our gov't and the "illuminati" that runs things have technology that is beyond belief, including gravity and time manipulation. They have craft that would seem alien to us if we saw them.

Totally correct.

My family has seen this stuff, as the place they tested it was at white sands missile range in New Mexico. Our ranch was right next to the place they keep this stuff. It is stolen Nazi technology. I have no idea where the Nazi's got it.

Interesting. Care to share any of your family's stories?

Again there will be no real "disclosure". It would totally defeat TPTB. They won't allow that. Control is the name of the game. They have weaponized space in the name of defense against evil aliens. Really it is to attack the earth and blame it on aliens, so that all countries can be totally dominated under one satanic one world gov't.

Yes, control has been the name of the game, but the game is now changing, forcing the hands of the Illoonynaughties to finally reveal themselves. The Illoonynaughties are not on top of the "food chain"; they are merely players and the manipulators above them -- the negative elites -- are the ones who have accelerated the NWO/Illoonynaughties down the path of further power/control over the masses, but the negative ETs are now losing out to the positive ETs, who are now asserting themselves and the power of the positive ETs are far greater than the negative ETs, thanks to the Law of Squares that gives exponential power to the positively-oriented beings over the negatively-oriented beings.

Yes, the elites have weaponized space and, yes, they've been planning the biggest false-flag attack ever on Earth, blaming the ETs, but they will not succeed, thanks to the now-happening assertion of the positive ETs, whose power greatly exceeds the negative ETs, thanks to the power of the Law of Squares.

The official Disclosure WILL happen.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart
Yea, go ahead and roll your eyes on the "Council of Saturn" stuff, but it is based on the Ra Material, which stands alone as the very best channeled information on Earth.
Why? And why would it be true?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
As for myself, i`ll keep a positive outlook on things. I`m not going to add to the negative thoughts that are here.

Really? You really think comments like...

...are positive? The worst crimes of the 20th century were perpetrated by those manipulating people like Raider of Truth.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
That is so wonderfully optimistic I hate to add anything.

But I must

Because you have completely ignored the psychological ramifications that come with children growing up knowing they will be carted off as food as soon as they reach maturity (except for the ones harvested young like veal)

WHAT?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
There will be no disclosure by governments. The rulers of this world are planting the seeds in peoples minds to believe that aliens exist so they can stage a "false flag" alien attack to consolidate power over the people, and set up their one world global government.

WHAT ANIMALS. i dont think the benevolents will allow that!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by FiatLux

Really? You really think comments like...

...are positive? The worst crimes of the 20th century were perpetrated by those manipulating people like Raider of Truth.

Where did I say that his comments were positive? I didn`t, I said "that may be", in responce to the comment you had made. That was not agreeing with his comment.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Well after being raised in a fundamentalist family I can tell you that there are some religious whacks out there that will insist any ET that shows up is a demon in disguise.

Their entire earth-centric belief system would implode, and since that's the only thing they have to help them face a world that terrifies them, they will not accept it.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Wanna call Bob Dean "unreliable"? I dare you to tell him that to his face, if you were to ever meet him. He'd punch you.

So this guy is one of your enlightened ones? so enlightened he would punch someone if they dared to disgaree with him?- guess he aint making the grade then is he, no 4th dimension for you Bob Dean- youre stuck down here with us plebs.

OP channelled information, which is what you're basing your theory on post disclosure, is notoriously unreliable- think Blossom- like someone else said what we have here is nothing different than the christians thinking Jesus is coming to save them- it's just new age clap trap- old hat just worded differently.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This thread was the funniest thing I have read in weeks.

Damn, how I miss ATS.

*runs back to work*

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
We live in a society built on a few golden rules...

1. The Law - Laws passed by an group of individuals that govern everyday life for its citizens/wider international community.

2. Religion/morality - Stories passed down the centuries, manipulated by the few to control the masses.

Now from a philisophical point of view if one astronaught was to murder another on the moon how is this governed? Under legal law which court could make a ruling on this (as it is not domestic/international) its an off world incident. So taking this meaning all natural order built up over centuries would cease to exist.

So whats to say people that were in with the ET's could commit mass crimes against humanity and then leave...SCOT FREE!!

Our society is not at a level of understanding to have these freedoms as we can be a wicked race.

As much as I wish it will happen in my life time, I feel that it will be covered up and brushed under the mat for hundreds of years to come. (as is happened with our human history on this planet - never mind what is going on elsewhere)

[edit on 24-10-2009 by kornastic27]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
"So what will life be like post-Disclosure? "

"Disclosure is imminent" threads on ATS will slow to a mere trickle.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

thank you for taking the time to claify that for me.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Interesting. I have Black foot blood in me. Small portion but significant none the less. My great great grandmother married a full blooded black foot.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join