It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what will life be like post-Disclosure?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Wow, great reading HM. I like your take on this subject a lot. I think it`s great to have a positive outlook on our future like that. A star and a flag for you.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malzypants

I agree. There will be a tremendous amount of praying by heavily religious groups. I don't think disclosure will change the opinion of God in brainwashed religious groups. They will just pray their way through it and be intolerant to it.

Malzypants,

I've often wondered how the religious groups would react to this. I'm a former Catholic, but that was eons ago and have been out of touch with the mainstream religious groups.

So do you think that they will suddenly gather together in their churches and start praying frequently because of their perception that the "Anti-Christ" Obama would be playing a major trick upon the masses?

Those that are open minded will adapt much better. I see the majority of the older generation being fearful and doing whatever they can to ensure that aliens are NOT accepted in society. Whereas may of the younger generation would be curious and willing to grow with the change.

I agree with all of that there, except for the older generation -- I don't think that a majority would be resistant -- perhaps initially, but, after they start to see the benefits that the entire world would be getting from the official Disclosure event, then they'd be more open the existence of the ETs; however, probably a minority of the older generation would continue to resist any assimilation of the ETs, but I bet that this would be a small minority.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

The way I see it is that alien disclosure will either be viewed as some biblical prophecy in order to control the masses, or it will be not be perceived as God's plan and therefore religious groups will band together in order to push it away.

When I think of my Grandparents who are VERY religious, I know that if they were to experience disclosure it would not change their opinion of God. It would be such an unbelievable experience for them that it would only solidify their beliefs and encourage them to pray for the truth, etc etc. If they could not find a biblical reason for it, it would surely be something of the devil.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malzypants

When I think of my Grandparents who are VERY religious, I know that if they were to experience disclosure it would not change their opinion of God. It would be such an unbelievable experience for them that it would only solidify their beliefs and encourage them to pray for the truth, etc etc. If they could not find a biblical reason for it, it would surely be something of the devil.

Good points, Maltzypants, good points. Yea, I can see that happening. Sad, really. I mean, to me, changing one's mind is the easiest thing in the world to do, but people would rather go through a scorched-earth experience than change their freak'n minds. WTF? Human minds are stupid, sometimes.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

So true. That's why I try not to sit on one idea for too long. But I feel like I'm part of a different generation where that's okay. It's not the way it was sixty years ago.

Disclosure, if it ever happens in my lifetime (assuming it was a positive experience) would make me SO happy. I get giddy just thinking about it. It's the one thing I want to see before I leave this place and go on to something new!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Can you point me to a link that makes you believe disclosure will come soon?

Do you have a source? Or is it because you hear rumor and 'buzz' about it, the fact you started this thread?

Maybe there is so much talk about it because it is what some people WANT instead of what is.

Post Disclosure? You're posing a hypothetical that could be fulfilled by the time you are 85 years old. Is there something specific that makes you think it will happen sooner rather than later?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I think some of you guys are really dreaming. If full disclosure does happen I think ww3 will begin overnight and take years to end.

The way some of you people sound, I have a difficult time believing that you're serious and can possibly be so naive. When I see a thread like this reminds of of the 'Vampire Encounters' thread, which was shortly after creation, completely derailed by role players.

I for one hope for a Star Trek like future(minus ww3). We would have the advanced technology needed to satisfy everyone, humans would not be slaughtering each other by the millions every day because they would know their petty differences don't make them so different that they can't live on the same planet together, Obviously conflicts would still exist, and yes, murder would likely still exist but it would not be on the mass scale it is now. At the same time we would still be individuals, assuming our goals were not that of galactic domination, we would be free to pursue our own personal goals in the universe without answering to some pestering tyrannical government, or a ridiculous 'higher power', 'telepathic gray', 'karma' or some other idiotic concept.

I don't think that is too much to hope for, but you guys who say that were all going to ascend to a higher consciousness, or become all enlightened and completely united to the core happy hugs for all people or some nonsense is absolute dreaming.

All that being said, I think it's even more likely that we will annihilate ourselves within the next 30 years, and any 'aliens' watching, either from afar or cloaked in orbit will not do a thing to stop it because they probably have something similar to the "prime directive" that forces them to only observe and not interfere with non advanced spacefaring species.

Just my opinion on the matter.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW

Do you have a source? Or is it because you hear rumor and 'buzz' about it, the fact you started this thread?

I understand your asking me this. Please go to the OP and get the Divine Cosmos url and read that; then go to the Examiner url and read that and you'll get an idea of where I'm coming from... as well as reading the rest of the urls that I provided in the OP.

Maybe there is so much talk about it because it is what some people WANT instead of what is.

It is understandable to think of all this stuff as wishful thinking, but there are enormous amounts of redundant data that are coming out now that are pointing the way to the Disclosure event really happening.

Post Disclosure? You're posing a hypothetical that could be fulfilled by the time you are 85 years old. Is there something specific that makes you think it will happen sooner rather than later?

No, it's not hypothetical at all. Please read through this thread, starting at the beginning and find some of my responses that details exactly how this shift may happen.

If it was hypothetical and wishful thinking crap, I would not dare post anything about it, as I don't want to make an arse of myself, but, given the widespread and redundant data that is now streaming through numerous sources, this coming Disclosure event and the 2012 Ascension event are two events that seem to be very high probabilities of happening.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

HM is like many of us out here, and believes this to be true. It has been discussed in other threads, and he has given many of his sources in them.

And what is wrong with wanting it? And you know for a fact that it will not happen?

Is there something you can post that says it won`t?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Why do people have to come in and say "this won't happen, there is nothing to disclose, this is a bad thing, nothing will change, so what etc etc.

Way to ruin my mood and hopes.

Ahh, I can imagine a world with no poverty, people living as one in peace, having true freedom and...

IT WON'T HAPPEN!! THIS ARTICLE IS FAKE! IF ALIENS WANT TO VISIT WHY DON'T THEY LAND ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN AND SHAKE OBAMAS HAND HUH?!?! NO SUCH THING AS FREE ENERGY! NO SUCH THING AS ALIENS AND FLYING SAUCERS!! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!! NOT A RELIABLE SOURCE! TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

Oh, they are back. Right on time.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
What an interesting path popular UFO research is taking.

Quit trolling. If you don't like the thread, don't read it. If you have nothing of value to add, don't post in it. Every post you've made in this thread is to provoke a confrontational response from the OP. It's not on.

I've been a keen listener of Wilcock and it will be interesting to see how things pan out. His assessments tally with what my contactee friend has said regarding the expolitical / metaphysical factors so I'm pretty open-minded about this.

How is it going to pan out? It's hard to say. If the financial crash predictions come to fruition in the near future, we won't be trading in dollars anymore (that would be a good thing - quite happy to trade a bit of short-term financial pain for honesty anyday). If the Earth Changes predictions are correct, then half of us are going to be wiped out anyway and the survivors will be left to rebuild - with help from the benevolent ETs. According to my contactee friend, this will be the 5th time in Earth's history in which this has happened.

If the free energy tech gives us a helping hand in this rebuild, the world will radically change for the better. Having never had an out of body experience, I can't imagine how it would feel to ascend to a 4th dimension state of being, but I find that more people around me are talking about vibrations and action/reaction/creation in everyday conversation. Every second person seems to talk about things like 'The Secret', or at least willing to explore such possibilities that they can create their own reality and contemplate their relationship with the universe (...perhaps we are the 51% Historical-Mozart refers to from the Ra material?? ..food for thought)- rather than a religion as such. It seems that the only people who aren't prepared to go down this path, are the skeptics right here at ATS! They would be the 'weirdos' in my working/social environment!

[edit on 23-10-2009 by RiotComing]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

From the article you posted @ www.coasttocoastam.com... :

RE: David Wilcox

"His sources have told him that such a disclosure is planned to occur before the end of 2009, and a 2-hour international TV special has already been booked that will introduce an alien species, similar to humans, to the world."

2 Hour special that "introduces" an alien species? Meaning, in the flesh, or in theory?

Also, who are his sources? He has Prophetic dreams too? Hmmmm

And from the same article RE
r. Peterson:

"In a Project Camelot interview, Dr Peterson revealed that “Obama is planning to disclose the reality of ET contact by the end of the year; and that most, but not all, of the ET visitors are friendly.”

Sorry, but for me Project Camelot doesn't hold much weight. That show interviews people that are questionable. Many embellished stories coming from that outfit. Can't take their word as a 'source' myself, nothing personal.

About the LCROSS mishap, I completely believe we are being lied to about the NON plume event. That's not necessarily connected with "disclosure".

All the other stuff about meditation is irrelevant, so I don't need to comment.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Also, before anyone decides to label me a "troll" and act like a complete hysterical donkey, know that I believe UFOs and Alien life exist, in this Galaxy, on this planet, within traveling distance. And has actively been covered up for decades.

Now back to the "disclosure" theory. Do you have any RELIABLE sources that you can state?

COAST TO COAST AM...and PROJECT CAMELOT are not cutting it for me, sorry.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

If you ARE going to comment, please add your sources that tell these things will not happen. If you don`t, then why should anyone believe you?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

If you ARE going to comment, please add your sources that tell these things will not happen. If you don`t, then why should anyone believe you?

Yes, because proving a NEGATIVE is always possible.

WTF?

That's one of the funnier posts I've read lately.

Prove it won't happen? As a counter to my need for citation of evidence? Bizarre

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Well if they don't cut it for you, then nothing will. Camelot has interviewed genuine, deep insiders who worked at the deepest levels of government and those guys are for real.

Wanna call Bob Dean "unreliable"? I dare you to tell him that to his face, if you were to ever meet him. He'd punch you. He's as solid and American as any military man who is out there. He's an awesome Command Sergeant Major and I salute him for his stand, his coming out and his anger of what has been done to America.

Read this:

www.projectcamelot.org...

Or, better yet, watch the vid and I dare you to tell me that this guy is "onreliable" or full of *****.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with thinking positive...

Our thoughts create our reality.....if everyone would get themselves out of the 'fear matrix' and start to think positive we could make this disclosure happen sooner..

S&F HM

PEACE and LOVE...

[edit on 23-10-2009 by rainfall]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

WTF?

Prove it won't happen? As a counter to my need for citation of evidence? Bizarre

I`m really glad you found what I said as being funny, even though it wasn`t a joke.
Bizarre? I find it odd that in all of the topics that have been posted about this, and the evidence given as to why it can happen, and you want more? Like I stated, give some evidence that it won`t. I`m open for it if it`s real enidence(truth).

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart

Well if they don't cut it for you, then nothing will. Camelot has interviewed genuine, deep insiders who worked at the deepest levels of government and those guys are for real.

Wanna call Bob Dean "unreliable"? I dare you to tell him that to his face, if you were to ever meet him. He'd punch you. He's as solid and American as any military man who is out there. He's an awesome Command Sergeant Major and I salute him for his stand, his coming out and his anger of what has been done to America.

Read this:

www.projectcamelot.org...

Or, better yet, watch the vid and I dare you to tell me that this guy is "onreliable" or full of *****.

So let's see here, because I don't subscribe "Coast to Coast", or Project Camelot....then nothing will satisfy me? Weird, so they're the litmus test now? The pinnacle of UFO research?

And so Project Camelot interviews a few credible people along with quacks. Your point? And yes, to prove someone's validity, I always warn people of how they will "punch them in the face", that always works in debate.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

WTF?

I`m really glad you found what I said as being funny, even though it wasn`t a joke.
Bizarre? I find it odd that in all of the topics that have been posted about this, and the evidence given as to why it can happen, and you want more? Like I stated, give some evidence that it won`t. I`m open for it if it`s real enidence(truth).

It's funny because you have asked me multiple times to prove a hypothetical negative. You have asked me to provide evidence , as if I am arguing in the Con, I'm not. I'm asking for a solid basis for why people think "disclosure is coming soon".

The topic has been discussed a lot lately, and I'm wondering if people are so bored that they are projecting fantasies about how they would like the world to work.

I think plenty of people on this board are engaged in fantasy to the point of delusion, beyond Conspiracy Theories, beyond coverups(which in no doubt are around us all the time). I just think it's slightly unhealthy. But the UFO Community has attracted wackos who have made it into a circus, like a Star Trek convention.

Makes real "experiencers" like myself kinda pissed off, ya know?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join