It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what will life be like post-Disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i dont think the aliens are gonna swoop down and fix all the worlds problems.

that makes us lose so much credibility. people who believe in the possibilities of aliens assuming that "the aliens" are gonna swoop down and save us all from our problems. like angels. like a religion. we're sposed to be figuring out about them. not praising them pre-eminently. if they were to swoop down here they'd probably not wanna bring us into their galactic federation or whatever you guys are waitin for cos we suck. ruined our planet and watched our freedom get hijacked before our eyes, wavin flags half the time. they'd think us pathetic i'd imagine.

like i believe in the possibility of aliens too but i seriously think you guys are jumping to the highest conclusions ever.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Disclosure won't make a blind bit a difference - other than that if it involves technologically advanced aliens visiting Earth we can expect some decent technological benefits. Not likely until such technologically advanced aliens arrive here though - and from what I've seen all the alleged aliens are basically identical to 21st century humans, not only in technology but in chemistry and biology too.

So a question for the distant future. IMO we're more likely to be the ones beig disclosed ....

The future of 3-D space-time reality as we know it will end at the end of 2012 -- the timeline for this Ascension process is from early 2011 to late 2013 to allow for the natural variability of human/ET events to happen on Earth. 3-D space-time (which is everyday waking reality) will flip into 3-D time-space, which is dreamtime, so the vast majority of the humans on earth will wind up in the 3-D time-space reality.

This flip will happen in 8 seconds and most people -- other than having this weird, transcendental 8 seconds of time with which they connect with our Common Source -- won't even know that something huge just will have happened, and they would continue on as usual... but they will notice that many people will suddenly be missing, that life will have started to exhibit some strange characteristics that are not usual in the normal 3-D space-time reality, so the bulk of the planetary population will have 100 to 700 years as we count time now to finally wake up and reincarnate in other 3-D worlds that matches their own vibration levels.

Some humans on Earth will shift up into the brand-new 4-D reality that our Earth will have shifted into. This planetary shift that our Gaia is about to go into is a normal evolutionary progression of planetary evolvement and now it is Earth's turn and she's very excited and ready to go.

The determining factor in the division of humans into 3-D time-space and into 4-D space-time realities is each one's own vibrational levels that would resonate with the respective realities. Those who shift upwards into 4-D only need to be 51% serving others and 49% serving self, so, in other words, you can be 51% a saint and 49% selfish arsehole and STILL make it. This information is from the Ra Material, which is the single best and clearest-channeled information in history. No flaw has yet to be found with the Ra Material.

www.lawofone.info...

So the coming Ascension of 2012 is the driving force behind the upcoming Disclosure event. Both events WILL happen.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by whateverponcho

that makes us lose so much credibility. people who believe in the possibilities of aliens assuming that "the aliens" are gonna swoop down and save us all from our problems. like angels. like a religion.

*snip*

like i believe in the possibility of aliens too but i seriously think you guys are jumping to the highest conclusions ever.

It was the negative ETs who interfered with us in the first place, giving an enormous amount of technology and power to the damned elites, who then used it for their profit, at the expense, misery and suffering of many millions of people in the world. The positive ETs were forced to stand by and allow this to happen -- to a point.

That "to a point" time has come and now, for the sake of balance, for the sake of justice, for the sake of the Law of Balance and of the Law of Grace, the positive ETs will soon assert themselves and negate the effects of the negative ETs. This has to happen, given that the negative ETs have already interfered with human events on a massive scale, so the scales need to be tipped back towards the positive, balance needs to be achieved.

The interaction with ETs and humans has a long, long history -- even before the advent of the modern man that happened 75,000 years ago.

Both the upcoming Disclosure and the 2012 Ascension even WILL happen.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

The future of 3-D space-time reality as we know it will end at the end of 2012 -- the timeline for this Ascension process is from early 2011 to late 2013 to allow for the natural variability of human/ET events to happen on Earth. 3-D space-time (which is everyday waking reality) will flip into 3-D time-space, which is dreamtime, so the vast majority of the humans on earth will wind up in the 3-D time-space reality.

Is the suggestion here that by ascension you mean human bodies moving from physical based to an astral or ethereal base? Or purely an ascension of consciousness? It seems to me like you mean both. Is that correct?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Very threadworthy. Starred. Flagged.
Life Post-Mass-Disclosure:

Fearful, less evolved humans kill themselves off. NWO dissolves. Monetary system begins to dissolve. Communities come together. Open mentorship, and healing begins.

...that's at least my ideal world, post disclosure.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart
T3-D space-time (which is everyday waking reality) will flip into 3-D time-space, which is dreamtime, so the vast majority of the humans on earth will wind up in the 3-D time-space reality.
Sigh. Are you seriously insisting that reversing the words "space-time" is indicative of some alternate reality? Please tell me you're not serious.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Fearful, less evolved humans kill themselves off. NWO dissolves. Monetary system begins to dissolve. Communities come together. Open mentorship, and healing begins.

You forgot to add the part where all the evolved humans get to ride unicorns.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 1llum1n471

And gryphon's who fly into 4D space and we say good buy to our virtual 3D space

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Historical-Mozart

Originally posted by whateverponcho

that makes us lose so much credibility. people who believe in the possibilities of aliens assuming that "the aliens" are gonna swoop down and save us all from our problems. like angels. like a religion.

*snip*

It was the negative ETs who interfered with us in the first place, giving an enormous amount of technology and power to the damned elites, who then used it for their profit, at the expense, misery and suffering of many millions of people in the world. The positive ETs were forced to stand by and allow this to happen -- to a point.

That "to a point" time has come and now, for the sake of balance, for the sake of justice, for the sake of the Law of Balance and of the Law of Grace, the positive ETs will soon assert themselves and negate the effects of the negative ETs. This has to happen, given that the negative ETs have already interfered with human events on a massive scale, so the scales need to be tipped back towards the positive, balance needs to be achieved.

The interaction with ETs and humans has a long, long history -- even before the advent of the modern man that happened 75,000 years ago.

Both the upcoming Disclosure and the 2012 Ascension even WILL happen.

This sounds like something out of L Ron Hubbards teachings. But if you make a $10,000.00 donation to the 'church", you will get some auditing done and the horribly evil ET disclosure and the death rays of the 2012 ascension event will not negatively impact you and you will achieve total consciousness while the rest of unbelieving humanity destroys itself. Then us and the benevolent ET's will inherit the universe and they will bestow upon us all of their god-like ET gifts that will solve every problem we have and a few more that we haven't even thought of yet.

Woo! 2012/ascension/disclosure/ET/multiverse/paradise !

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The British Government will proudly announce that we have loads of spare money and houses to accomodate any aliens that may wish to come and live here.
No change there then.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1llum1n471

Originally posted by NightVision

You forgot to add the part where all the evolved humans get to ride unicorns.

Are you sure your name is not "Andrew"

Of course we won't be riding unicorns! I'll be behind bars yelling at the damned dirty apes that locked me up.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Mozart isn't giving us any facts or insight, what he is instead doing is preaching religion, giving us a laundry-list of his hopes and desires for the world, post-disclosure just happening to fit all of his personal beliefs.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Listen Mos Def, Mozart is looking on the bright side. Nothing wrong with that.

This can go two ways.

1) We find out there are aliens and they have huge ships and superior technology and the entire planet goes bedlam,

OR

2) We elevate our minds and spirits and become shiny happy people.

There is no such thing as in=between when you have this kind of development. We barely can deal with new immigrants to our country, can you imagine if those immigrants had ray guns? It would drive people mad and so far down the path of insanity that they might become supersane.

Maybe

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori
This can go two ways.

There is no such thing as in=between when you have this kind of development.

And you would know this, how? It's not like anything like this has happened before.

First Contact may not fall into either of those extremes. They could be here for their own reasons, neither good nor evil, but their own unfathomable reasons. They could just not care, for good or ill, about us. They may think we aren't worthy of even addressing, no more than you or I would think an ant worthy of addressing. And so forth.

What Mozart is doing is playing at wish fulfillment.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

Is the suggestion here that by ascension you mean human bodies moving from physical based to an astral or ethereal base? Or purely an ascension of consciousness? It seems to me like you mean both. Is that correct?

What I -- and many others are saying -- am saying is that the physical 3-D bodies that we have in 3-D space-time will have exact mirror copies of such bodies in the time-space 3-D reality... just like how our astral bodies leave our bodies and go OOBE or traveling the astral realm. The flipped time-space 3-D reality will also be a mirror copy of the space-time reality with which we all are so familiar. Our minds are so powerful that they will be able to reconstruct the entire 3-D reality as we know it, so, to many, it will seem as if nothing has changed, save for this weird 8 seconds of time with everyone will have experienced, so they'll be talking about that moment a lot.

It is unknown what will happen to our physical 3-D space-time bodies; it is presumed that they would just die. According to professional remote viewers who have observed the 3-D space-time reality, post-Ascension/2012, the familiar 3-D space-time physical reality will have imploded upon itself, ceased to support physical life and gone through massive changes, like 15.0 earthquakes, sudden continental land-mass rises and falls of 1,000s of feet in a matter of days, 300-mph winds day and night, entire cities and structures liquefying and slipping into the convulsed Earth -- in short, a total "nuclear winter".

This scenario is the source of the oft-reported catastrophes reported by many people, the negative ETs, etc. But hardly anyone will be left on the planet, as the vast majority will have shifted out of space-time 3-D into time-space 3-D, in which life will continue unabated and undisturbed. There will be a few people left under the Earth, the ones who choose to ride it out in their massive DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases) and many of them probably would be some of the very elites who have screwed with us for so long. And what is really ironic is that most of the DUMBs will likely be destroyed, as the convulsions of the Earth will far exceed the structural capabilities for these DUMBs to withstand the convulsions of our Earth. This is a delicious irony for me.

Then the brand-new 4-D reality would then solidify into solid reality and the ones who have Ascended will populate that world with the long-prophesied Golden Age will then be fully activated and the people there would have the Christ-like powers and abilities that few in 3-D have. 4-D space-time will be physical just like 3-D space-time, but even more beautiful and, according to the Ra Material, 100 times more harmonious than 3-D space-time.

This version of the Ascension is based on:

1) Scientific evidence (research done with buckyballs and the slit experiments and more).

2) Esoteric evidence (Ra Material and other sources).

3) Professional remote-viewing reports (They have consistently reported this 7-8 second "bump" right at the end of 2012, during which they experienced total bliss).

4) Reports of deep insiders who have seen into the future with devices that were copies of the human pineal gland.

5) Reports of deep researchers, like Wilcock, Hoagland, Burisch, etc who have put the pieces together and who are starting to have highly-accurate pictures of the coming Ascension that will soon arrive.

Nothing is set in stone, of course, but some probabilities have greater probabilities than others and the scenario that I have described above seem to have the greatest weight of probabilities to happen at this moment in time. Probabilities are subject to change without notice.

We'll see.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Oh, I have no idea what aliens would do with us, but I know humans and humans will go either mass panic or religious or mass panic + religious. Look what happened after 9-11, and that was earth people causing the commotion.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm hoping for a Star Trek world.. where money, greed and power are no longer the defining components of humanity. A world with no boundaries and can pursue exploration of the cosmos or art, whatever we like. Even settling on craft or off world colonies of people that share our same interests. Imagine, I could live in a colony of elite liberal non-believing scum bad evil doers.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Oh, I have no idea what aliens would do with us, but I know humans and humans will go either mass panic or religious or mass panic + religious. Look what happened after 9-11, and that was earth people causing the commotion.

No, I seriously doubt that there would be any sort of mass panic. No. There will be people being angry, being pissed off with their realizing that they've been lied to, been had and have been ripped off by the system. Yes, people will be pissed.

But mass panic? No way.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
this is a test only... I'm learning html code here...

a great site

Yea, I did it! It works. Good. but, sheesh, a lotta little birdmarks to put in just to put in a link in a word, sheesh -- is there a shorter way to do this?

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I agree. There will be a tremendous amount of praying by heavily religious groups. I don't think disclosure will change the opinion of God in brainwashed religious groups. They will just pray their way through it and be intolerant to it.

Those that are open minded will adapt much better. I see the majority of the older generation being fearful and doing whatever they can to ensure that aliens are NOT accepted in society. Whereas may of the younger generation would be curious and willing to grow with the change.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join