It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what will life be like post-Disclosure?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So there has been a LOT of talk about the Disclosure on ATS, as well as the Internet. The idea of it is spreading like wildfire throughout the Internet and I'm VERY pleased to see that. I am certain that this Disclosure will happen -- it's just a matter of when.

Of course you have seen the Examiner article...

www.examiner.com...

...that has been discussed in a currently-active thread. Many of you are slamming down this article and the Examiner, but this article is actually very accurate, as it matches up closely what I understand to be the case with the coming Disclosure and I base my understandings of the event on the best-available information that is out there.

I think that the biggest effect of the post-Disclosure world is that the Maharishi Effect would come into play, big-time. Here's what David Wilcock briefly said about the Maharishi Effect on one of his blogs, which also has totally fascinating information about the Great Pyramid, the moon bombing, the Disclosure; plus, on a personal note for me, I'm in one of those pictures -- I'm the fat dude (I'm not fat anymore, thank God) in a blue St Louis Ram #28 jersey talking to David as he was sitting on the top of a rock holding my hearing aid for safekeeping for me and I was describing to him what I'd be doing with my jump into the 40-degree lake in the Canadian Rockies. COLD!

Plus there is another picture of us standing in the dining room with our faces smeared with a red-colored pigment that was smeared on by a real Blackfoot Native American Elder, so, before we dispersed, I ran around, gathering everyone up for a group pic before any of us washed our faces and there we are; I'm in the back, hiding my once-fat body. I was totally surprised to see these two pics on David's blog. I just wish that I was not so fat then. Oh well.

divinecosmos.com...

Now the important point here is that we have evidence that shows, with the so-called “Maharishi Effect,” that when people meditate and join their consciousness together, it has a profound effect. Even 7,000 people meditating creates a 72 percent reduction in worldwide terrorist activity.

And you will recall that in that same blog, I said “The effect of this is huge. It’s the Muslim equivalent of Woodstock, and it’s going to have massive repercussions. The first wave of those repercussions will be visible within about two weeks.”

And it was exactly two weeks after this speech that this event happened with Neda being assassinated, which is has now completely catalyzed the world in favor of, as we were saying in the beginning of the show, decentralizing the power structure away from these fundamentalist extremist regimes.

So the overall direction that things are going is positive. It’s really irrelevant who’s president in any given country, because what’s more important is the fact that the consciousness field itself is changing. Those frequencies affect the human mind, and make it impossible for deception to continue.

Now think about it. The effect of the Maharishi Effect has been well-demonstrated to be effective over the years. This effect has been demonstrated to work on small levels with just a few people, as well as large-scale levels with many people. IMAGINE the Maharishi Effect of a post-Disclosure world, in which there is NO question about the existence of the ETs, no doubt of them being here and just about EVERYBODY on board with the reality of the existence of the ETs finally being proven. That effect alone will be HUGE and that can change the world rather quickly post-Disclosure.

Here's this thread in which you can use the information to greatly increase the effectiveness for your meditations, visualizations and prayer. I've even used it for my first-time-ever sports betting, betting on MLB games this season, not knowing jack about the teams or the game of baseball, and after making my picks during this "Spottiswoode Peak" by holding a pendulum over print outs of team jerseys, one print out of each team that is in any specific game and nothing else in front of me, I would make my picks, then go bet. I started out with $10 and wound up with nearly $5,000 after two months of betting. My overall accuracy rate was 70.28%. I proved to myself that this Spottiswoode Peak does work, but I now am using it for meditations, as improvements in my personal energy field is more important than money.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Richard Hoagland has spoken about Obama's connection with the Disclosure and 2012 with his "Hyperdimensional Election of Barack Obama and 2012" and you can find it in his website...

www.enterprisemission.com...

...but I was not able to find a transcript for it. Imagine that. Hoagland is a scientist, yet he "goes out on a limb" with this stuff about Obama. Pretty unusual, if you ask me.

Another huge post-Disclosure effect will be the eventual release of the long-hidden free energy devices that have been suppressed for so long. Take a look at this article...

www.rense.com...

...that gives the scoop on how many inventions and inventors have been interfered with and how we've been totally robbed of things that would have radically changed our world for the better. This release of the free energy devices, along with the assistance of the positive ETs, will trigger and auger a world-wide boom of economic activity with frenetic activity of the making, distribution and implementation of these free-energy devices.

By 2012, the world won't be so stressed out like it it now, not even close and we will have a fantastic Ascension upwards into the next level, into the 4th Dimension as 4-D (4th Density) beings. Most of the world won't shift upwards into 4-D, but that's ok, but a portion will; the rest of the 3-D-centric world will be flipped into the time-space 3-D reality, which is a mirror of the 3-D space-time reality, which is our everyday waking reality.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

In another thread, I described my thoughts on how the world is tied up in a massive Gordian Knot...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...that will be cut by the sword that is the ET/UFO Disclosure. The Disclosure will happen and the Gordian Knot will be cut.

To sum up, I think that the following will happen post-Disclosure:

1) Final defeat of the NWO/Illuminati ~~ Who are the Supranational Sovereignty of Intellectual Elites and World Bankers -- total defeat. The world will no longer be conducive to their secrecy, no longer enable them to dominate the world like they did before. And don't worry about the UN guiding the world post-Disclosure -- the UN (once was dominated by the elites, yes) is now, under the control by the BRIC nations and it is they who are demanding transparency, accountability and justice in the world's affairs. They are FED UP with the secrecy, the dominance of the elites, so they want radical change and they will get it.

2) The Maharishi Effect ~~ This alone will radically change our world for the better, like how the world changed after Galileo pointed out the obvious that the Earth revolved around the Sun; Galileo's revolution took more than a century to come into effect -- this post-Disclosure change will happen overnight, literally, thanks to the TV and the Internet.

So the entire world will now understand that we really are not alone, that there really are huge populations of intelligent, highly-evolved beings and that they, for the most part, are benign and benevolent; furthermore, the positive ETs are far more powerful than the negative ETs, thanks to the power of the Law of Squares of the exponential positive energy over the negative energy. FEAR NOT -- things will soon turn out for the better for the entire world.

The Maharishi Effect had a measured, proven effect of reducing crime by 72% from only 7,000 people thinking together in like mind Can you IMAGINE the Maharishi Effect when over 6 BILLION people are thinking together in like mind? My, oh my. Big!

3) Free Energy ~~ The release of these free energy devices will radically change our world for the better, as it will auger an eonomic boom for the entire world by having many factories being set up in economically-disadvantaged areas and putting people to work in the factories making these devices that will then go into people's homes, factories, businesses, cars, etc. The Age of Petroleum will finally be over, but, of course, the transition from one to another will take several years going at a full-speed transition, but it will happen.

4) Military Transformation ~~ The US and other militaries will stand to gain an enormous amount of money from the demand and need for the world to start to travel about to the Moon, to Mars and to the stars -- it is the military-industrial complex that has the factories, the manpower, the skills and the know-how to make the ships that will be needed to move people about. The military also already has several hundred huge "UFO" craft of their own in the skies -- this has been publicly confirmed by Wilcock in one of his blogs, so now I'm free to talk about it -- so the military will put to use their giant space craft to good use.

Many people will want to go up there to visit, to be in space. The military will also have a world-wide stand down, withdrawing from many bases, but it will also transform some of those existing foreign bases into distribution/logistical centers for pollution clean up and the like. (It's 11:11 right now as I type this out and I had not looked at the clock for a couple of hours)

5) Pollution Clean Up ~~ The world will be astonished at the speed of which so many forms of pollution would be cleaned up, some with the assistance of the ETs, who have the technology, the ability to clean up our nastiest, dirtiest pollution problems, like the radiation in many places, such as Chernobyl; deep pollution effecting our water supplies; pollution of our oceans and so on. The pollution will be cleaned up with astonishing speed. Of course, humans will be tasked with cleaning up as much as they can on their own.

6) Transparency in governments ~~ Thanks to the defeat of the NWO/Illuminati factions, the world will finally be able to have transparency in the respective governments of the world -- not all of them -- but a majority of them. Economics would finally cease to be dominated by the Supranational Sovereignty of the Intellectual Elite and their World Bankers -- NO MORE! Massive funds would be released to the suffering world in many ways, ending the financial deprivation that is currently going on.

The UN once was a tool of manipulation of the world, but, thanks to the brave moves of the BRIC nations, the UN is no longer under the control by the elites and it is now under the control by the BRIC nations, so the governance of the UN -- while totally respecting the Sovereignty of each nation -- will auger in an unprecedented period of world-wide cooperation that will astonish even the most cynical of us. I was once totally against the UN, but, after seeing the changes that have happened inside it, I now am convinced that it will be a force for good, rather than for the negative.

7) Universal Balance ~~ And, finally, the Law of Balance comes into play here with the positive, benevolent ETs finally asserting themselves, pushing out the negative ETs that have dominated our world for the last 60 years and auguring in the badly-needed transformations that our world needs so badly. The positive ETs are far more powerful than the negative ETs, thanks to the universal Law of Squares, so they will easily be able to assert themselves to help us out after we've been totally screwed over in the last 60 years by the negative ETs and the elites.

I have read in many places that it is the decree of the One Infinite Creator that our world is to be transformed in wonderful ways shortly before the seminal 2012 Event Horizon, so who can counter a decree of our Creator? No one.

The ET/UFO Disclosure will proceed forward and the world will change in astonishing ways that can bring tears and joy to the most-hardened skeptics amongst us. Fear not.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What an interesting path popular UFO research is taking.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
My question is about the free energy devices that might be disclosed.
I am left wondering that if we get free energy then how will they gauge us at the pumps and for all our utilities we are currently paying for.
How to do suppose they will replace that money?

I am doubtful to think they will just stop wanting to gauge us and give us free energy as there is no money in that.
How will they replace what they currently make off of us...thats a huuuuge loss with nothing to replace it with?

Disclosure about ets I think has been gradually happenning and I made a thread about that here...www.abovetopsecret.com...

Full disclosure??
We shall see but i am doubtful about that as well.
Just because something picks up steam on the internet doesn't really mean a whole lot sometimes...remember that is how the blossom goodchild thing happened as well.

Starred and flagged for your work making this thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Great thread. S & F.

I don't have much to add, except to say that I agree, it will change everything radically.

At this stage I'm not even that interested in the question of whether or not the changes would be "good" or "bad". Things are so bad already that I'd be willing to take the chance lol. This whole paradigm we live feels soooooo old and worn out.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Very interesting, indeed.
to your point 1):
did u read the posts of hidden hand?
The mainframe of it´s message was that the "illuminati" are ready with us and want to come out of karma circle in 2012.
I think if this is true he told, than it fits to the whole bunch of things happen now.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I do not think disclosure will come in my life. So thinking about what would be after is a non starter

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
We are still not ready for the disclosure, it is way too early for anything so radical.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
nicely done. you made me think of something at the end of the thread when you were writing about how quickly everything would be cleaned up. If this took place and there were et technologies to help us clean the planet then it would be phenomenal. what occurred to me though was an image in my mind. an impression , mind you, or a metaphor if you will; i was the et. i was looking at the earth. i was reading this thread. and i thought to myself that the people of earth could indeed use such a technology as is available off-world , but they won't have access to it until tptb out in space see every last one of the able bodied humans down on their hands and their knees cleaning every inch of the planet,scrubbing. if they are there, they have the technology to help us clean. the image i got was a metaphor. they won't help with something like that until we are all down on our hands and knees scrubbing out the radiation so to speak, cleaning the massive pile of # that floats in the pacific, altering toxic chemicals back into their inert states, etc, etc.. they are here, i think. they would help, but they can't. it doesn't look to them like there is enough being done by ourselves to warrant being worthy of an intervention. (no i don't think i just had telepathic communication with an alien that gave me that image) there needs to be no starving people on the planet, and a massive effort to heal the earth itself before a race more intelligent than ours would give a # about helping us.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Star and Flag for the OP, really something to think about right about now, isn't it? I have to agree with Historical-Mozart, he has it down pretty good. The only things I would add is the empty churches once people find out who really created these human bodies, and the status quo people who cling to ancient ideals who will no doubt shoot at the visitors and anyone who accepts them. I would say no one will really want to go to work anymore, and why would they? I am not sure what to do with these Illuminati people and the Rich Elite bankers...hopefully they will make an escape attempt, I have seen this is a vision, and also saw their escape vehicle explode in a flash of fire.

But, even if and when this does happen, we still have the Great Cycle to look forward to. The Hopi, Maya, and other ancient Tribes have said that four times before the world was destroyed, and we now live in the Fifth World. I would say, based on things I have channelled from extraterrestrials that some people, hybrids, those who are called Indigo, old souls that are here to teach, and others will be taken off to the way station or to other worlds, some, certain races who have been oppressed and enslaved on this world will be taken to a place already prepared for them, their own world. Some will be mixed into the soul matrix for soul material for incarnated beings in the new world, which again, is already created for them. These will lose their individual memories and personalities, and will be neutral again.

We live in very exciting times, folks, and do not let the nay sayers and keepers of the hidden knowledge keep you dumbed down, this is their purpose, and some of you play right into their hands. Remember this always, our Souls are immortal, that is a fact. Our Souls are important to ET, so they will not hurt us. If they really wanted to invade and conquer this world, they would have done this many years ago.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
Very interesting, indeed.
to your point 1):
did u read the posts of hidden hand?
The mainframe of it´s message was that the "illuminati" are ready with us and want to come out of karma circle in 2012.
I think if this is true he told, than it fits to the whole bunch of things happen now.

JimIrie,

Yes, I have read that thread, though not all of it, but I was really intrigued with the many valid points that this guy made. As of 5 years ago, a full 65% of the people who had incarnated within the elite families were dead-set against the negative agenda of the leaders of their clans, but most of them did not go public against the clan, as they'd be very quickly silenced by death. A few did emerge, speak out and survive, like Svali -- google her name and you will be astonished with her information that she disclosed. The "Hidden Hand" thread discussed her and supported what she said.

Now the percentage of the insider people who are against the elite's dark agenda exceeds 70%, so their own support is eroding rapidly.

I did not have enough space to say this in my initial two posts in this thread, but another one of the effects of the post-Disclosure world will be the emergence of the many thousands of people from within the elite families, sharing stories that will amaze many of us and anger some of us, but the truth about the elites and the negative ETs will come out and it will shock many in the world.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well, lets see what will happen...
soon come, soon come...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
My question is about the free energy devices that might be disclosed.
I am left wondering that if we get free energy then how will they gauge us at the pumps and for all our utilities we are currently paying for.

They won't "gauge" us at any of the energy meters, as the free energy will be made inside the homes, businesses, factories, etc. The central power energy complexes will be torn down, eventually, and the use of their energy will start to drop rapidly, once the free-energy devices start to come out. There may be some minor crisis when the central power-generating units reach below their operating costs, which won't take long, so I think that some of the free-energy devices will be deployed in the central-power-generating plants to keep them operational until all homes, businesses and factories are finally self-sufficient in terms of energy.

Starred and flagged for your work making this thread.

Thank you. I appreciate that.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Disclosure won't make a blind bit a difference - other than that if it involves technologically advanced aliens visiting Earth we can expect some decent technological benefits. Not likely until such technologically advanced aliens arrive here though - and from what I've seen all the alleged aliens are basically identical to 21st century humans, not only in technology but in chemistry and biology too.

So a question for the distant future. IMO we're more likely to be the ones beig disclosed ....

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There are many other transformative effects of the post-Disclosure world that I have not yet described.

1) The travel biz will take off with the pent-up demand for world-wide and off-planet travel that will be desired by many people; furthermore, many people will be energized and want to travel to other places, nations and pitch in to help with transforming and healing the damage that had happened in other nations.

The stupid TSA (Transportation Security Agency) and similar agencies in other nations will start to cease, as people won't put up with that shiat anymore, as it will be very clear to people that the 911 event was an insider job, afterall.

2) The recycling biz will be very, very profitable, having tons and tons of materials to recycle into new bridges, buildings, factories that will be made from recycled power plants that will soon be obsolete; military hardware that will soon be obsolete; old, worn-down factories that will soon be obsolete, etc. Those who invest into recycling companies will do very well.

3) The transformation of big cities will be huge -- many old buildings can be torn down and new greener, advanced buildings can replace them, many with advanced, ecological designs that are pleasing to the eye, as well as energy-efficient, as well as harmonic in design. Many places will grow food everywhere, so factory farms will soon be obsolete and the former farmland can be returned to nature, to the native plants, shrubs and trees that once was there to begin with.

4) No longer being stressed out by the world and no longer eating crap, many millions of people will likely lose weight in a hurry, transforming a fat society into a far-healthier one.

5) Anti-gravity cars and trucks will soon start to appear, relegating our freeways to bicycle use, as well as horses, etc. Invisible freeways will be up in the air, with the anti-gravity vehicles flying where they need to be, given the altitude and direction of travel.

Many, many wonderful changes will come about as a direct result of the post-Disclosure transformations that will soon happen.

Ok, I gotta go hiking up the mountain today in my daily process of continuing to burn off my fat. I'm walking several hours a day up here in the Lake Tahoe area and am losing over a pound a day of fat, so I'm making my own personal transformation happen right now. Better now than never or later.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
That is so wonderfully optimistic I hate to add anything.

But I must

Because you have completely ignored the psychological ramifications that come with children growing up knowing they will be carted off as food as soon as they reach maturity (except for the ones harvested young like veal)

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

What makes people think that disclosure means that ETs will suddenly have anything to do with the general pop. If Et wanted anything to do with
general pop we would have had disclosure wheather the Govt. or this Wilcock guy wanted it or not.

Nothing will be any different for the commoners except maybe a few more fake autoupsies, or fake alien interviews. It will occur only as part of an
agenda and everybody should keep that in the forefront of their mind.
I just can't see it as a good thing.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It will humble many of us which is a good thing. It will re-shape our world view. It will be hard for some people to deal with in the short term, but will benefit humanity in the long run. I can think of more pros than cons as a result of official Government UFO/ET disclosure.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I usually ignore these "disclosure" threads, but enough is enough.

First of all, do I believe that aliens exist, well I'm not sure, but I tend to think that it's pretty silly to believe out of all of the galaxies, planets and stars in the universe that we're the only intelligent beings that exist.

Now that being said, UFO's do they exist, yes of course they do. People see objects flying all the time that are not identified. Are they alien or from another world, I must say, probably not. I think 98% of them are man made either for a hoax attempt or secret government aircraft.

So this whole disclosure thing. Does our government or any government know of alien existence, I don't know. What would they gain by disclosing it to people?

I don't think we'll ever have disclosure by any government, period.

The only way disclosure will ever happen is when an alien craft enters our atmosphere, lands on earth and the alien being comes out and says hello or destroys us all.

Sorry folks, thats it. It's time to accept whats real.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
These are all neat little thoughts full of wishful thinking.

What will really happen after "disclosure" is that most everyone who believes in the alien visitation religion will claim that the "disclosure" of man-made aircraft based on man-made technology and intelligence that has been mistaken for alien visitation is just some sort of conspiracy to conceal some sort of "visitation truth".

So, even after the governments of the world "disclose" that the sightings are just top secret military man made craft, the alien visitation believers won't believe them anyway. So what will happen post disclosure? Nothing. It will still be the same as it is now with wild alien visitation conspiracies and beliefs. The only thing to "disclose" is man made top secret aircraft.

Now, go ahead with the usual name calling since I am to "stupid" or "arrogant" to believe in the same thing as you.

edited to add: Elevatedone beat me to it. He was a little nicer than I was though.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by tallcool1]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join