It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Berg exicuted by us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread points out some things I found, but there are some other things it doesnt point out.

In the video of him being exicuted, on of the hooded men is wearing AIR JORDANS.

Also, did you notice the exicutioner was wearing a wedding ring? Islam forbids men to wear gold rings.

They also speak a bit of Russian at one point.

And if the terrorists signed the video, saying who they are, why did they wear hoods to protect thier identity.

Not to mention one the video, the time clocks on the bottem right, is in US military time.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
many many problems with the video.

I sent an email to FOX news pointing most of them out, and asking the simple question why nobody in the media was curious about the anomalies.

I have yet to get a response.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I think you are making a massive, and unsubstatiated jump in deduction from looking at those small anomalies to inferring that the USA did it themselves.

Why can't arabs were nike shoes? I gather they can be very fashion conscious. And if you think they are speaking Russian, why infer that they are American?

Also bits of other countries uniforms means nothing more than they shop at a military clothing outlet.

Certianly the idea is novel, but you are really clutching straws in your conclusion.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousPoster4
Also, did you notice the exicutioner was wearing a wedding ring? Islam forbids men to wear gold rings.

I don't know about Islam and gold rings, but I know it's easy enough to find pictures of Muslims wearing gold rings:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I also saw a show interviewing 2 brother both living in Pakastan, both Muslim who Who all Nike Clothes and fav food was KFC. It was so Ironic because they hated the same culture they love. Shows the mind set of some of these people.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Heres a link to another forum where the same thing is being discussed and the guy makes a lot of the same points as people here on ATS.
genmay.com...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousPoster4
Not to mention one the video, the time clocks on the bottem right, is in US military time.

Actually, as I recall, it's in 24-hour time format, which is different to military time, which doesn't have the colon. In the UK, as far as England is concerned (not sure about Scotland or Wales), we use 24-hour format like 16:45; in military, that would be 1645. Correct me if you feel I'm wrong though.

Edit: The time's also probly wired into the hardware, i.e. the video recorder.

[Edited on 18/5/2004 by Lyriox]

top topics

join