It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anna Nicole Smith taken TAMIFLU swine flu vaccine and others

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Maullin said she contacted Smith's physician, Dr. Sandeep Kapoor, one of those now charged in the case, and learned he had prescribed seven different drugs to Smith during the time she was seeking relief from pain.

wikiality.wikia.com...

According to the Broward County medical examiner's office, the following drugs were found in Anna Nicole Smith's body during the autopsy:

Ativan (lorazepam): anti-anxiety medication
Cipro (ciprofloxacin): antibiotic
Klonopin (clonazepam): anti-seizure medicine also used to treat anxiety
Methadone: strong painkiller, often used to suppress withdrawal from heroin
Noctec (chloral hydrate): sedative and sleeping medication
Robaxin (methocarbamol): muscle relaxant
Soma (meprobamate): muscle relaxant
Topamax (topiramate): anti-seizure medication also used to treat migraines
Tylenol (acetaminophen): pain reliever
Valium (diazepam): anti-anxiety medication, also used as a sedative and to treat seizures
Benadryl (diphenhydramine): antihistamine
Human growth hormone: touted as a muscle-building, weight-reducing agent
Nicorette (nicotine polacrilex): used to quit smoking
Tamiflu (oseltamivir phosphate): anti-viral medicine
Vitamin B12: helps formation of red blood cells

Tamiflu is one of them as vaccine swine flu shot.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

I'm sad for her and her perents. I wish her parent say no to tamilfu

The next day, doctors tested the child for H1N1 influenza and started her on a course of Tamiflu, the antiviral drug. But the medicine made Isabella sick to her stomach, and not even Popsicles could soothe her. Two days later, she was no better, so Ragan took the girl back to the doctor.

ok lets go to tamiflu's site. www.tamiflu.com...
TAMIFLU is Effective for Children and AdultsIn flu treatment studies of patients who took TAMIFLU within 48 hours of the first appearance of symptoms:

Adults felt better 30 percent faster (1.3 days) than flu patients who did not take TAMIFLU
Children felt better up to 26 percent faster (1.5 days) than flu patients who did not take TAMIFLU
TAMIFLU is indicated for the treatment and prevention of influenza in people 1 year and older.

Flu strains may vary from area to area, so if you are exposed to a strain of the flu that is not the same strain as the one your flu shot protects against, you may still get the flu.

STILL GET FLU HUH WHY SHOULD I TAKE IT ?! BS!

side effect

www.tamiflu.com...
The most common side effects of TAMIFLU are mild to moderate nausea and vomiting. TAMIFLU is generally well tolerated.

In addition, take the following precautions when using TAMIFLU:

You should not take TAMIFLU if you are allergic to oseltamivir phosphate or any other ingredients of TAMIFLU.
TAMIFLU is normally not recommended for use during pregnancy or nursing, as the effects on the unborn child or nursing infant are unknown. If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding while taking TAMIFLU, talk to your doctor before taking TAMIFLU.
If you have any type of kidney disease, talk to your doctor before starting TAMIFLU therapy.
The use of TAMIFLU along with an intranasal flu vaccine like FluMist®* has not been evaluated. However, due to the possibility for interference between these products, an intranasal flu vaccine should not be given within 2 weeks before or 48 hours after taking TAMIFLU, unless it is deemed appropriate by your doctor. The type of flu vaccine administered as a shot through the skin can be given at any time relative to use of TAMIFLU.
As with any medication, be sure to discuss with your doctor any over–the–counter or prescription medicines you are currently taking before beginning TAMIFLU therapy.

ok what if we are allegic or preagent or etc.. we shouldnt take tamilfu right?
but there are workers at hospital force to take ....

[edit on 20-10-2009 by DeafRaz]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
vaccine shots.

www.allvoices.com...

Swine flu has taken 6 lives in India beginning with that of a14-year old girl of Pune and another 4-year old boy of Chennai. Tamiflu is considered to be the best medication. It has now been reported that Tamiflu should not be given to children because it results in vomiting in some children, which can, in turn, lead to dehydration and further complications. The Indian government has dispatched more than adequate numbers of Tamiflu tablets to different hospitals in the country but, if it is harmful to children, where do the affected ones go to? The authorities in Maharashtra have closed down all schools in Maharashtra for 7 days and has advised parents to keep children away from crowded areas and observe all precautions including wearing face masks. The epidemic has struck children the most.

ur choice to take tamiflu or not.. not for me no thank!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
oh man first post. there are top paragraph are missing and link because overwrite. here it is

tv.msn.com...

Maullin said she contacted Smith's physician, Dr. Sandeep Kapoor, one of those now charged in the case, and learned he had prescribed seven different drugs to Smith during the time she was seeking relief from pain.

Maullin said she suggested a new regimen including hypnosis and acupuncture but Smith wasn't interested.

"She wouldn't engage. She didn't make eye contact. She was very hostile," Maullin recalled. "It was, 'Give me my medication and leave me alone.'"

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Tamiflu is not a vaccine. For the 40753487839475289356th time. It's an anti-viral med. Used to kill a virus that has already been in your body. Not a vaccine, which prevents a virus from ever bothering you (in theory).

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Holy crap.

That is an amazing cocktail of death right there.

There is just no way in hell to know what all of those things will do together like that.

Shouldn't a doc know better than to mix things like this?

I will repeat - Holy Crap!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me why it matters what was in Anna Nicole Smith when she died two years ago? If it's there because she had taken Tamiflu and then died and we're trying to make the connection that it killed her, isn't that kinda like grasping at straws, considering all the other stuff that was in her?

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
With all the other stuff in her system... I would have to say that the Tamiflu is not one of the causes to her death.

With all the pain killers and muscle relaxers along with anti-anxiety drugs her heart just forgot to keep ticking.

Now don't think I'm pro-Tamiflu... Because I'm definitely not going to be the first one in line for this vaccination, but this isn't really a good example.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Just the prescribed medication taken together was enough to do harm and there is no way to know what else she might have ingested.

Where do these people find these doctors that will prescribe anything they desire. I'm still looking for one but no luck yet. Just kidding.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The implication in the title is that Tamiflu was the cause of Anna's death.
I have a problem with that, and essentially consider it an attempt at fear mongering. It's ludicrous.

Amidst the enormous lethal cocktail which contributed to her death, it was determined by the autopsy report that the final blow was the Chloral
Hydrate, which bye the bye is the same drug that killed Marilyn Monroe.

Tamiflu has been prescribed for years for viral flu symptoms.

I believe this is a very simple form of reasoning called deductive reasoning, but it does not work in this case.
Too many outstanding variables.

1. She took Tamiflu.
2. She died.
3. Tamiflu killed her.

It's way too simplistic for this particular scenario. Our brains are supposed to kick in when formula's don't work. Sorry.

[edit on 10/20/0909 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This guy who is friends with my brothers, sisters, cousin, said that he read in an article that was stolen from his glovebox that Elvis was killed by Tamaflu and Michael Jackson as well. Seriously I think this is the combination that did it.

Ativan (lorazepam): anti-anxiety medication Cipro (ciprofloxacin): antibiotic Klonopin (clonazepam): anti-seizure medicine also used to treat anxiety Methadone: strong painkiller, often used to suppress withdrawal from heroin Noctec (chloral hydrate): sedative and sleeping medication Robaxin (methocarbamol): muscle relaxant Soma (meprobamate): muscle relaxant Topamax (topiramate): anti-seizure medication also used to treat migraines Tylenol (acetaminophen): pain reliever Valium (diazepam): anti-anxiety medication, also used as a sedative and to treat seizures Benadryl (diphenhydramine): antihistamine Human growth hormone: touted as a muscle-building, weight-reducing agent Nicorette (nicotine polacrilex): used to quit smoking Tamiflu (oseltamivir phosphate): anti-viral medicine Vitamin B12: helps formation of red blood cells

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Well benzos are almost impossible to OD on unless you mix it with a ludicrous amount of something else so Ativan, Klons and Valium are safe together.

It is not uncommon to use Topamax to treat a patient that also requires benzos.

The Soma metabolizes into a kind of synthetic opioid, but unless she was taking more than 1.4g a day, that should not interfere.

The muscle relaxants would not interfere much, but could in WAY over recommended dosages.

Noctec is one I'm not familiar with, so that's the wild card.

Methadone is likely the cause of the death, mixed with benzos, even a few MG off could cause an OD.

Benadryl was likely used to counter the Methadone, unless it was not injected, then that theory could go either way.

Cipro.... It's a friggin antibiotic. Come on.

Tylenol... See above (-antibiotic part).

Cyanocobalamin... Don't see how B12 could kill you.

Other than the Methadone/benzo combo or that sleep aid I don't know, I don't see major interactions. Let me run it through Micromedex and confirm it.

new topics

top topics

join