It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the world exist before you where born?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

Whether you say "I am", "you are" or "we are, collectively" the One Infinite Creator, it's was realization that's been rather troublesome for me to deal with when it hit me long ago for no good reason. I guess I was sufficiently depressed to allow myself the indulgence where the sense of being a lone ONE wouldn't make me go out and do anything stupid. So, my head is around it in a way but still, fully realizing it by truly accepting it is the problem. I want to both deny it and fully realize it.

Really every Thing is It.

Doing the "in the moment" thing is both heaven and hell (the real void is neither). I never want to stay there too long. I seek distraction from the knowing, the knowledge that there is no purpose other than to just make one up and go with it. As a child I would have that experience and cry, then I would get up and tell myself that I must keep pretending I didn't see it.

Basically, this whole thing's gotten me to where no, I do not feel too enthusiastic to return yet I come back here. This happens on many levels. I'm not sure most people would want to know. I recommend that anyone seeking proceed with utmost caution. Are you sure you want to see the cracks appear in the world?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join