It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 666, Mr. 666, Michel Smiely, Plan for World Peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Has anybody looked into this guy, Michel Smiely, who appears to be positioning himself for presidency of the European Union............. is this guy even real? browse the info at www.the666.com...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This guy is a first class certified lunatic! If all the crazy statements that are scattered sporadically on this terribly designed website do not answer your question as to if this guy is for real, then maybe this will answer it for you!

Here he states that "God advice his beloved son The 666 to love and marry Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton!"

That alone answers it for me!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
He must be the European brother of Brian "GOLIGHTLY" MARSHALL...if you know who I mean.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
He wants Hillary to divorce Bill and marry him... ...
...that should tell us all we need to know!!!!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
"THE 666� TIME HAS COME!
to make a better and happy world!
Support now The 666 worldwide political struggles throughout Internet!"

Paradise on earth, happy world?
Isnt 666 an evil number, the numer of the devil?
How can there be paridise on earth with an organization with the name 666?

I hope people are not ignorant enough to actually belief all of this crap.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
That site is so badly designed I can't even look at it for more than a few seconds!!! I wish people would learn to mix colors and present info as if they had a higher intelligence and more skill than a 'Blind, Quadriplegic, Kindergarten Dropout.'

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Dont know what you mean.

Who the # is Brian Marshall or am i living under a large rock?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction
Dont know what you mean.

Who the # is Brian Marshall or am i living under a large rock?

Brian is a guy who came on ATS and claim to be the christ. Old timers ATS'ers know him because his name was a censored word one year ago.

Try a bolean search with Brian + jesus and you'll get some results (If William have not deleted all the Bwian's threads...)

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
sounds like bush himself in saying god talks to him. how arrogant can he be to call himself 'mr. 666'. aliester crowley originally came up with this name and used it as his own, does this guy really think he can be a copy cat?!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The key of 666 number is cloning...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Honestly... what about a guy who wants to marry Hilary Clinton (or thinks it's his destiny) that labels him as a lunatic? I have a friend who won't use toilet paper that is on a roller. He's not a lunatic... strange, but not a lunatic (he also had a band named Monostat7... got pretty big in Japan, but that's it).

So, this guy is crazy, eh? Sry, haven't seen enough evidence to believe that one, but I guess if it's just opinion it doesn't matter, lol...

Anyways, I've been wondering about what is good and evil for most my life... and MY verdict (unofficially) is:

The god that christians have come to believe exists is actually a fabrication of the "devil" himself. I believe that all the stories in the bible are true (or passed down legends, which still have some truth to them), but have been manipulated by man to serve evil. I think that just USING "god" as an excuse for ANYTHING is the practice of pure evil. Look how many wars over who's god is better we've had (as humans). Terrorists are doing executions in the name of "god" (or allah or whatever they call it). Yeah... god sure is great, isn't he?

This is the reason I think that this guy uses "Mr. 666". I'm not sure, but I'd guess that they are thinking along the same lines as I am... we've been mislead for too long.

Using satanic symbols was one of my highschool trademarks. I used them to signify my angst towards the christian belief. This guy is just doing the same thing... and, yeah... so he ripped off Crowley. Any artists out there? A true artist is a true ripoff artist, and you will never see it. Artists use this wonderful thing called "Inspiration". If I see a TV with the tube broken out and a nest of birds in it, I'm gonna rip off nature's scene and paint it and call it my own. This is what this guy is most likely doing. He's the NEW "Mr. 666". He's obviously not Crowley. Crowley was all about peace as well... these aren't really evil people. Oh... can't forget the SECOND (unofficial) "Mr. 666", Anton Lavey. There is another truely peaceful person, yet he subscribed and taught people how to be human, under5 the guise of being "Satanic" (out of pure rebellion against the christian church).

Don't get me wrong... I don't believe that Jesus himself was evil. I think Jesus would probably be telling you something similar to what I've said.

So, in conclusion, maybe this guy really is a lunatic... I believe not. As little as I know about him at the moment, I'd support him just based on the symbology he's using to parallel peace. Really, I doubt this guy gets in... or anywhere near elections. If he really IS following the path I think he is, I'll bet he dies in a car accident or something before elections. If he doesn't die (or rather, get killed), then I know he wasn't being true.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
years ago i would have said put a bullet in this cats head .....but since im no longer like that ....Id have to say this is almost a joke ....look at that guy!!!!
He looks like a demented Wayne Newton.....The world is just amazing and thered be no fun if not for guys like this....

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
That man is quite a lunatic. Looks like he wants to be the anti-christ. Umm, my advice...dont vote for him, he scares me in a non-threatning way...whatever that means

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
...In fact, this guy; Michael SMIELY, who claim to be the anti-christ, even is his approach is a bit naive and direct, is not wrong in the way NWO will bring us the antichrist, the false prophet, to power.

Why ? Because, of course, they will never tell us that the new NWO big leader come to make us fall and definitively bring us to hell. So they will certainely tell us that the anti-christ come to save us and the world.

I don't know if this guy is mad or simply have a big sense of humor, but his claims on his site are not so stupids...

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This is a grade A wack job but im not shocked at all!!! there are Devils everywhere and this clown sounds like one of them

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
interesting, but i don't believe anything that is from a site that looks like a 3 year old designed.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I gotta bump this thread back up again, this guy is still updating his sight and makes references to a presidential run. Who is this wack job of a man, or is he no whack job at all? Minus the loosely designed website, there sure is a lot of pages to it.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
That's hysterically funny!

Who is the guy? Basically someone with no more power and position than your next door neighbor. He has a website and he's picked up on popular hysteria (calling himself "666") without actually understanding the reference (he reframes it by saying the Bible lies. While I agree with Biblical scholars throughout the ages that the Book of Revelation referrs to the era of Nero, this guy isn't even more than marginally aware of what the Bible says.)

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Complete garbage. Just skimming over the site hoping this is just some huge joke.

Is it me or is people like this becoming more prolific and prominent?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The poorly designed site got me too. It's hard to give credibility to it. His site is scattered and hard to understand, I'm guessing just like he is.

Troy

new topics

top topics

join