It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Moscow cloud was warning from God

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Interesting theory.......
I think it's more than a "punch cloud".

Don't you?
Im still unsure what it really was... but it was dismissed too quickly.............

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Aww man, once again I cannot view a most interesting picture/video because I am at work! If anyone can put a still photo up I would love to see it!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Why? Because it looks like a hole punch cloud?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
God is never that vague.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
lol good quote.

But yeah, here is the picture:

assets.nydailynews.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It really annoys me that this man can't talk for more than 10 seconds without pausing the video.

Anyone know of any other instances/places where this type of cloud has appeared recently?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

This thread somewhat reminds me of early man…. they use to think a volcanic eruption or thunder storm were signs from god-it's amazing that most of us haven't changed much since than

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Anyone know of any other instances/places where this type of cloud has appeared recently?

Here's some

12-11-03 Mobile, AL

11-15-06 Wisconsin

Quick search will turn up more.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Very cool picture! I have seen a cloud like this, actually we saw one last week while coming home from Florida. There was more than one, there were at least 3. I took a picture of one cloud that had 2 'holes' punched out of it, the reason I even took the picture was because the cloud as a whole looked just like a scene from 'Finding Nemo', the scene when the 'school of fish' are mocking Nemo's dad and they group together to look like him, it looks just like that! I am on my work computer, tomorrow I will post that photo here from my home computer.

Thanks 420 for the post!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Project blue beam tests?
HARRP?
Scalar weapons or such?
Nice pics anywho!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Interesting thought and could be a possibility, to me this is more plausible than a UFO. It looks more like a mushroom cloud formation than a UFO to me. Just my opinion though.

Phillip25, why do you think man is silly for trying to explain the unexplainable? That's what all science, religion, and beliefs strive for, am I correct?

[edit on 19-10-2009 by asmall89]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I will say the cloud cover on that ufo is losing its cover, they use that quite a bit.

www.etfriends.com...

The disappearance of a ufo doesn't mean anthing it just means it changed its way of flight.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
EVERYTHING is "a sign from God" ( usually regarding the end of time)

i wish god would stop giving us signs or follow through with it. what an apocalypse tease.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
another double post. sorry.

i must have some setting messed up.

please delete this one

[edit on 19-10-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Looks like a down draft. Those are places where a cold bit of air comes crashing down to earth through the lower warmer air. Planes avoid down drafts. I've never seen one away from mountains but I know they happen.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
"The Third Eagle of the Apocalypse"
Oh man...

As for the weird cloud formation over Moscow I would say that it was probably just one of those strange natural formations that happen from time to time.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
could this be HAARP related?? Just wondering is all. Not saying its not god just wondering what would be the point of such an abstract sign from god. Anyway its certainly interesting.

Actually looks artificial, even the pics of the 2 holes could correspond to maybe a satellite moving.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by TiM3LoRd]

[edit on 19-10-2009 by TiM3LoRd]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I beg to differ - God is USUALLY that vague. That is why we have no definite direction.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Does he have enough edits in that video, he could barely get out one complete sentence between them?

As a Christian anything that comes from the Marian Prophecies is highly suspect in my opinion. Nowhere does the bible agree with such things:

1) worldwide warning will be experienced by everyone on earth. Its purpose will be to call humanity to amend its behavior and return to God.
2)A great miracle will occur in the late winter or early spring within one year after the warning.
3)Permanent signs will remain for all time at a pine grove near Garabandal and other selected locations of Marian apparitions
-Marian Prophecy

These are Signs, the same as the Peace Treaty of Futurism. This is what the Bible says on that topic:

2 Peter 3:10
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night. -bible

Matthew 24: 36-51
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. -Christ

Not only Futurism itself, which gives many supposed signs of the end times, but especially the Marian Prophecies match up with this:

Matthew 24: 24-26
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. -Christ

Anyone who believes in not only Futurism, but in the Marian Prophecies is in the grips of the Great Delusion:

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness. -bible

You see, Futurism, is nothing more then a theory put forward in the Counter-Reformation by the Jesuit Order to deceive the very elect.

Matthew 22:22
'For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect - if that were possible.' - Christ

Jesuit Origins of of Futurism and Preterism.
The inevitable conclusion of those who studied these prophesies in scripture, before and during the Protestant Reformation, was that there was only one entity that fit all the above characteristics: the papal dynasty of the Roman Catholic Church. Is it any wonder that the Catholic Church was so violently opposed to the scriptures being available for everyone to read for themselves?

Francisco Ribera was a Jesuit doctor of theology, who wrote a lengthy commentary on the book of Revelation, and published it around 1590. In order to remove the Catholic Church from consideration as the antichrist power, he proposed that the first few chapters of the Apocalypse applied to ancient pagan Rome, and the rest he limited to a yet future period of 3 1/2 literal years, immediately prior to the second coming.

Rome is the fourth beast of Daniel and the first beast of Revelations, yet there are many (including protestants) who trust them for interpretation of prophetic events? The “Little Horn” of Daniel matches on a one to one basis with the station of the Pontifex Maximus, or the Holy Pontiff, a station held by Nero in the days of John of Patmos:

The Pontifex Maximus (which literally means "Greatest Bridge-maker") was the high priest of the Ancient Roman College of Pontiffs. This was the most important position in the ancient Roman religion, open only to patricians until 254 BC, when a plebeian first occupied this post. A distinctly religious office under the early Roman Republic, it gradually became politicized until, beginning with Augustus, it was subsumed into the Imperial office. Its last use with reference to the emperors is in inscriptions of Gratian, Emperor from 375 to 383, who, however, then decided to omit the words "pontifex maximus" from his title.
It is often said that Pope Damasus I, Bishop of Rome from 366 to 384 and so for the whole of the reign of Gratian, was the first pope to use the title "Pontifex Maximus", but no document is cited in support of this statement. Emperor Theodosius I's edict De fide catholica of 27 February 380 refers to Damasus as a "pontifex", not as the "Pontifex Maximus". It is at a much later stage in history that the title "Pontifex Maximus" appears on buildings, monuments and coins of a specific pope of Renaissance and modern times

Pontifex Maximus
The immense authority of the sacred college of pontiffs was centered on the Pontifex Maximus, the other pontifices forming his consilium or advising body. His functions were partly sacrificial or ritualistic, but these were the least important. His real power lay in the administration of jus divinum or divine law; the information collected by the pontifices related to the Roman religious tradition was bound in a corpus which summarized dogma and other concepts. The chief departments of jus divinum may be described as follows:
1.The regulation of all expiatory ceremonials needed as a result of pestilence, lightning, etc.
2.The consecration of all temples and other sacred places and objects dedicated to the gods.
3.The regulation of the calendar; both astronomically and in detailed application to the public life of the state.
4.The administration of the law relating to burials and burying-places, and the worship of the Manes or dead ancestors.
5.The superintendence of all marriages by conferratio, i.e. originally of all legal patrician marriages.
6.The administration of the law of adoption and of testamentary succession.
7.The regulation of the public morals, and fining and punishing offending parties.

Several other characteristics of the little horn are subsequently mentioned:
1.The little horn represented a force that was “more stout” than the other governments.
2.It “made war with the saints” and attempted to “wear out” the people of God.
3.It prevailed against the saints until the Lord gave a judgment on behalf of his people.
4.The little horn would “speak words against the Most High”.
5.It (he) would “think to change the times and the law” of God.
6.The saints were given into his hand for “a time, times, and half a time.”

So both the Little Horn and the Pontifex were given the power to :
1)Rule, both as Caesar, then later Europe from behind the scenes as Pope.
2)Persecute Heretics, or anyone who did not agree with their beliefs.
3)Exists from shortly after 70 Ad until the return of Christ.
4)Declare his word as that of God (Papal infallibility, and Caesar as god, the "Caesar Cult")
5)Set the times (calendar) and the religious laws (real laws as well).
6)Ruled the known world from the time of Justinian I until the Italian Champaign of Napoleon (1260 years or 42 months).

This coin is a sestertius, and was minted in 64-66 A.D. On the front is a Laureate bust of Nero. The words around it and their meaning:
NERO CLAVD(IVS) CAESAR AVG(VSTVS) GERM(ANICVS) P(ONTIFEX) M(AXIMVS) TR(IBVNICIA) P(OTESTATE) IMP(ERATOR) P(ATER) P(ATRIAE):
Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, pontifex maximus, with tribunician power, imperator, father of the country.

Do folks HONESTLY believe that Peter would accept the title of Pontifex considering that a Pontifex was the one who put him, and other Christians, to death?
He was the archenemy of all Christians...
Peter would have a fit if he knew that the RCC considered him the first Pope.

Rome is the city of the “Seven Hills” on who the Women with a Cup sits (The Roman Sybil, the symbol of the Vatican)...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/211f1e635c64.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/504c2475c7cd.jpg[/atsimg]
In other words, do not believe a thing that comes out of (the still pagan) Rome...
There will be no 7 year tribulation, the tribulation started in 70 AD and is ongoing, there will be no peace treaty in the middle east, that is Roman Catholic fantasy that has been spread because it is supported by the Zionists who want the Christian US population to stand with them to rebuild the Temple Mount, but there is an Antichrist... The Pontifex Maximus...

[edit on 10/19/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Fist of an angry god.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join