It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Moscow cloud was warning from God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
tell me how you relate this to god? why not aliens since its teh shape of a saucer? how did you come to the conclusion that this is a warning and not something else?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I say it was a sign from the Flying Spaghetti Monster

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Tapley is certainly an original... With these self-styled prophets on the Catholic fringe there is usually some bizarre moniker they feel they have been given by God, hence, "Third Eagle of the Apocalypse" in the case of Tapley. One notorious bogus 'Catholic' prophet claimed the name "Little Pebble" -- and looking for the wild and weird 'pet name' that God has for them rather clearly underlines the fact that their cheese hath fallen off the cracker.

I suppose, if there is a positive regarding Tapley and others like him, it would be in causing extremist Christian Protestant fundamentalists to get tremendously bent out of shape and provoking them to cut & paste posts that read like a ransom note from a barking mad pressman.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hmm, I would have said that the cloud is blotting out the sun, but it has a ring of thin-ness in it that allows the light to illuminate it thus causing this visual ring. The othe possibility for me HAS to be Alien intervention.

Ramadwarf on Aliens and illuminated rings

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
how come there aren't any other photos or videos of this?........

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Who says there isn't? A search of google, flickr, twitter etc might show up some more. Its a pretty neat occurence I'm sure a few others snapped photos of it.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
I suppose, if there is a positive regarding Tapley and others like him, it would be in causing extremist Christian Protestant fundamentalists to get tremendously bent out of shape and provoking them to cut & paste posts that read like a ransom note from a barking mad pressman.

As I am the only person with any cut & pastes in my post I assume you mean me. Please show me what is mad in my post, as it is based on both scripture and history?

The funniest thing is that RCC apologists are constantly changing the Wiki Page for the Pontifex Maximus to downplay the history of that station, and the Roman History buffs keep repairing it. You would think the RCC is trying to hide something. Similarly they keep modifying the page on Damasus I for the same reason even going so far as to split hairs on the use of the title “Pontifex” vs “Pontifex Maximus”, despite them being the same thing. They even removed this most telling quote for why emperor Flavius Gratianus refused the title:

Under the influence of Ambrosius, Gratian prohibited Pagan worship at Rome; refused to wear the insignia of the pontifex maximus as unbefitting a Christian.

They already cut it from the Pontifex Maximus page, I assume that it will get cut from Gratian's page soon as well, as I noticed that someone has already been shortening the page up. Rome can try to change history to its members under the auspices of “Catholic Tradition” but it is very difficult for them to cover up actual known history from those of us who do not follow those traditions. Doesn't it ever bother you that they always have to have an excuse for everything Pagan that is in their religion, and what they cannot excuse they try and hide? Isn't that somewhat telling as to their place in history and prophecy? Why is it that none of the other Churches have to engage in hiding their pasts like the RCC does? Why is it that every bad thing that unbelievers hold against Christianity, from control of the masses, to causing wars, and killing people (Salvation through works, crusades, inquisitions, etc), all come from Rome, and not from any of the Protestant faiths? Kind of odd, and at the same time telling, isn't it?

To be honest, these facts are so incontrovertible, that the RCC itself had to abandon Jesuit Futurism, and start using Jesuit Preterism as their version of Eschatology because of them. Rome is so undeniably mentioned as one of the bad guys in Prophecy, that they could no longer hide that fact, and instead had to limit the years to only those Nero was Emperor. If you doubt me pull out your “New Advent” Bible and look it up in the footnotes. The whole point of the Woman Riding the beast is about a religion that would spring up out of the old Roman Empire and take the Empires Reins. The same woman that just so happened to end up being the symbol of the Vatican, the Sibylline Oracle. Additionally there has only ever been one person in history who has had the position and power to set both the Religious laws, the Calendar, and speak with the authority of God, the Pontifex Maximus. The currant internationally accepted civil calendar to this day is the Gregorian Calendar, decreed by Pope Gregory XIII on 24 February 1582 by the papal bull Inter gravissimas, which replanced the proceeding Julian calendar set by none other then Julius Caesar, another Pontifex Maximus:

In 63 BC Caesar had been elected Pontifex Maximus, and one of his roles as such was setting the calendar.

But I digress...
Since you are so in the “Know” about the RCC, and prophecy (you must be to be calling me mad), why not dispute my post point for point in a logical fashion using known history rather then dismiss it out of hand with a personal attack calling me a “barking mad pressman”. If you cannot then I guess its not possible for you to attack the facts so you have to go after the poster.

I look forward to your rebuttal, and the ensuing debate based on the factual topic of the subject, not on the topic of my mental status based on your opinion.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I find it fascinating that you read my post and twisted it about and came to the conclusion that I was writing about you. Now that is truly fascinating.

If I found your presentation of information on this thread worthy of debate, then I would have engaged you in debate.

Now about that cloud in Moscow... it looks like HAARP at work; and, it reminds me of similar patterns in the sky before the terrible earthquakes in central China in the recent past.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
What symbolic connotations does a circular cloud have that are so obvious and powerful that the almighty creator of the Universe would choose it as His first direct message to humanity in two thousand years (or however long, depending on your faith)?

personally, i find it a lot easier to believe that it's just a neat-looking cloud.

when you hear thunder, do you blame it on God? what about solar eclipses? i bet those freak you out pretty badly, don't they?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
My imagination tells me they are holes punched through the clouds by spaceships that we cant see
yet...

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Or it's a test from the governments to see how good their holograph baking skills are.

I'd say they need to preheat to 425 instead of 450 next time. It's always safer to go just below rather than too hot!

I edited because I said, "It's a test from project blue beam", but, project blue beam wouldn't be a conscious entity, now would it?

[edit on 10/23/2009 by TarzanBeta]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I find it fascinating that you read my post and twisted it about and came to the conclusion that I was writing about you. Now that is truly fascinating.

Considering that I was the only person to link quotes standing up to the RCC, that was quite a stretch eh?

If I found your presentation of information on this thread worthy of debate, then I would have engaged you in debate.

Yes, I know that historical facts are quite hard to debate unless you are indoctrinated by those who wish to alter those facts. I thank God everyday that I am not among the brainwashed.

Originally posted by Pellevoisin[/i
it looks like HAARP at work;

Yeah, sure, HAARP...

Need I say more...

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
If we assume that God made the world, such a phenomenon is, certainly a sign. The sign means: the world that God made is so awesome and complex that funny things happen from time to time. If anything, we should take such a formation to just be a representation of the fact that there is still wonders in the world that give us pause and inspire us with awe.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
how come there aren't any other photos or videos of this?........

The first day this came out, I searched and searched. Apparently, not one other person in Moscow thought this worthy of photographing, right? For this reason, I believe it's a photoshop. I had to laugh. One of the media releases stated that "meteorologists have determined that the video isn't photoshopped." Since when meteorologists photography experts, eh?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join