It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt 99.1% confident in fiscal crash within days

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This will be 10 market dumps in a row that he has called correctly.

It's worth reading, especially given the gloomy news tonight that banks are still making stupid mortgage loans, which could produce a lot of bank closures this week.

I am still confident of a bank stoppage or holiday around 10/25.

Bernanke speaks friday and then the housing numbers are released.

It will be a bumpy ride.
Enterprise Corruption

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

That still leaves Reinhardt with .9% to be wrong on this one.
Quite a lot of wiggle room is you ask me. . .

Watch him wiggle in a few "days." Whatever that means. .

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Glad to see you are still alive op, after your vaccination, I was worried about you.

Yeah, it looks like we are set up for the biggest banking cataclysm in the history of mankind.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This is hardly a "prediction". We're already in the midst of a catastrophic financial failure. They keep calling it a "recession", but it looks just like the Great Depression, to me.

More banks will close. More jobs will be lost. More money will migrate from the middle class to the wealthy as this happens. We are wiping out the middle class, creating a massive poor class and a group of extremely wealthy people who have almost all the money.

This is part of the Bush legacy.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
99.1% ?
Why even put such a number out there? How about, I'm fairly certain and here is why?

And he is calling this economic *collapse*... Holy crap.
Oh well, I guess we'll just have to see. Not long to wait, I suppose.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yeah that date is becoming a mini 2012, only a week to go. Here's a condensation for the new comers.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
For clarity's sake he's not using the word 'collapse'. If it collapses on Tuesday then there'd be nothing to collapse on Nov. and Jan.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I wasn't aware R was so clairvoyant, but of course I wouldn't know becuase I 'm not willing to fork over hard earned money for a subscription to his "visionary" propaganda

Can you prove the "10 in a row" claim?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
ill be keeping an eye on this!

that reindheart is a smart and intreuging dude! who cas called these things in the past, and has a crazy amounf of knowlage on these topics!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Okay, so let's assume for the sake of argument that he's right. I've seen dozens of threads remarking of the coming economic apocalypse, gold and silver skyrocketing, OPEC countries in counjunction with Russia and China dumping the dollar, the continued abuse of the housing bubble and record low credit loans combined with abysmal consumer spending spiraling downward into the abyss... one question: what does this mean to me?

I'm no economic expert... I know the basic tenets of various systems, appreciation of interest rates and monetary devaluation and what could come of a banking "holiday." Will I still be able to buy beer when all this crap goes down or will a six pack suddenly cost $150? What's up? Seen everything but how these catastrophes would affect the average Joe in the short term... someone educate me.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
99.1% ?
Why even put such a number out there? How about, I'm fairly certain and here is why?

And he is calling this economic *collapse*... Holy crap.
Oh well, I guess we'll just have to see. Not long to wait, I suppose.

I should have said that 'collapse' was my word. He is far more subtle.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
And here it comes.... I hear the fat lady warming up.
Galleon

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
More fun:

The FDIC 'forgot' to limit real estate loans. Pretty convenient.

DOH!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by broli
Yeah that date is becoming a mini 2012, only a week to go. Here's a condensation for the new comers.

I have heard regular predictions called fearmongering, but THAT vid is real fearmongering!
How I love YouTube.

I mean, it is clear that the date is starting to pick up 'buzz' since it happens to be a date of novelty shift on TimeWave, but I think people latch on to that change in novelty and start ascribing their own predictions and prophesies to that date, just like 2012.

So, now we have market collapse, death of dollar, nukes in US and POTUS assassination attempt all being predicted for the same day. Just like 2012 is accumulating many different predictions - mostly doom and gloom.

I do think that TWZ may have some sort of validity, but I also think that it points to 'events' that are more subtle than most care to admit. Oct 25/26? Well, it could be the beginning of financial downturn #2 in this double-dip recession. Will we wake up on the 26th and go "OMG! The sky is falling!"? Probably not. Next week will start out like a normal week, and MAYBE by week's end we will see that some events kicked off on the 25th or 26th are turning into something significant. A few weeks after that we will look back and see that it was indeed the beginning of the decline. Anything else (singular 'big impact' events such as nukes or assassinations) are not predictable as far as I can tell.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by nydsdan]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Oh, and the only good think about a prediction like this is that it is in the short-term. See ya next week!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This guy is always talking in riddles and I only wish I could understand the half of what he is saying! I do believe he is very intelligent however and think that he is right in what he is predicting.

Didn't he tip for somthing to happen to Galleon earlier on his site? And if you read the link which is for newcomers to the site he explains what Enterprise Corruption is and what needs to happen in terms of an exit stratergy:

www.enterprisecorruption.com...

Can i just ask the OP where you got the quoted percentage from? I couldnt find it. Thank You.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

Well, you can use it to see where the elites are headed next. What countries they are favoring. As the West is purposely being dismantled, China and India are purposely being developed. But you don't really need R to know that, do you?

[edit on 10/20/2009 by eldard]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Reinhardt 99.1% confident in fiscal crash within days
[...]

It will be a bumpy ride.
Enterprise Corruption

so where is the Reinhardt forecast ? What does he say supports his analysis of a crash within days?

all i see is a crappy site called "enterprise corruption"
with a few titilating girly anatomy shots & mumbo-jumbe.....

give us the Reinhardt verbage or link,
so we can read it for ourselves....thank you

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

I disagree. Much of what is currently happening is a result of the Legatus pilgrimage.

A few hours ago the Pope announced that Anglicans can become Catholics.

I'm sure R can explain the relationship better than I can, but it's interesting that the market reaches it's highest point all year during the Legatus trip.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join