It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Floating Over Colorado In Experimental Craft (balloon like flying saucer)*FOUND*

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I just saw a vid with Falcon in it. He is normal sized. The balloon was too small to lift him. Of course aliens might have altered gravity in the area to speed his assention so that he may soon RULE THE WORLD.

link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Do you not believe that experts on balloons would be able to know whether or not a balloon could carry someone? I doubt that the Balloon Flight Center just has Joe Schmo's from off the street working for them.

link   
im sure when it reached 11,000 feet it was after the so called box had disconnected from the balloon

[edit on 15-10-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
No offense to anyone, but with the majority of the people on ATS being suspicious/accusatory of the MSM, I find it ironical that we are all hanging on every word as it is reported in "real time" ...and just blindly believing what is being said.

Not all of us, mind you...but a lot of us.

Most want to see if the boy is okay. Thats what we're hoping to hear. Whats wrong with that? Where are we supposed to get the information?

[edit on 10/15/2009 by Pharyax]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

thats dumb and off topic and the balloon guys said it could lift him.. and the boy was very small

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is beginning to sound like a kids' prank that went catastrophically wrong.

...saw him get into the box...

...they were watching from the roof...

...had a camera...

Possibly the worst of all worlds.

link   
IF he did fall out...remember how long it took to find Steve Fossett...and he wasn't even found by search & rescue....granted this terrain is not as unforgiving, but rugged nonetheless.

link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Got any "underground" sources for this story yet? Otherwise, thats all we have...

link   
The boy is dead, I just have a feeling, take note, it is a prediction at 5:04pm est that I said the boy is dead..... non-believers should take note.....

link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Erasurehead

Do you not believe that experts on balloons would be able to know whether or not a balloon could carry someone? I doubt that the Balloon Flight Center just has Joe Schmo's from off the street working for them.

Yeah, science is all wrong. Science expains nothing. It is words that count. *sarcasm*

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Why would KUSA know more than the authorities? My quote came from CNN as well, but from the sheriff's office

Your quote was from about half an hour ago. I heard them say that. Then, about ten minutes ago, that is when KUSA/CNN reported what I'd said; which was fact as opposed to conjecture.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by clever024
The boy is dead, I just have a feeling, take note, it is a prediction at 5:04pm est that I said the boy is dead..... non-believers should take note.....

Great prediction, a 50/50 chance you are right.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This article explains some aspects of the family's personal life. Sound like
eccentric (but fun loving) people.
entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yeah, science is all wrong. Science expains nothing. It is words that count.

Are you saying that a balloon flight center doesn't have people that would know how to calculate such things? That's silliness. All you've given is math that you've done in your head and what some woman next to you said.

[edit on 10/15/2009 by octotom]

link   

Originally posted by clever024

So when you flipped that coin was it heads or tails?

This story is a great way to advertise the new RFID chip. Get chipped suckas.

link   

Originally posted by Pharyax

Originally posted by Aggie Man
No offense to anyone, but with the majority of the people on ATS being suspicious/accusatory of the MSM, I find it ironical that we are all hanging on every word as it is reported in "real time" ...and just blindly believing what is being said.

Not all of us, mind you...but a lot of us.

Most want to see if the boy is okay. Thats what we're hoping to hear. Whats wrong with that? Where are we supposed to get the information?

[edit on 10/15/2009 by Pharyax]

Nothing! I was more specifically talking about things like "there was a basket attached"...."there was no basket attached"....balloon carrying capacity...and so on. Nothing at all wrong with watching to see the outcome...just the back and forth discussion of the facts (which are not even facts at all...just MSM conjecture).

link   
reply to post by octotom

How do they REALLY know that? They are looking at pictures of the balloon, they have no clue about any other variables, plus we don't really know how qualified these talking heads are, or whether they're just trying to keep the suspense going for ratings...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE

thats dumb and off topic and the balloon guys said it could lift him.. and the boy was very small

these balloon guys don't work with helium balloons, they work with hot air balloons. It is a simple formula. I would look it up for you, but you called me dumb.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The scanner link posted earlier in the thread is pretty good. I have it up on Larimer and Weld County. Nothing new really yet though. They're still searching.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

How do they REALLY know that?

Because they authorities told KUSA that there were indeed pegs on the underside of the balloon where there was something attached. Not to mention that the Dad said that there was a box attached to the balloon that is now missing.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join