It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we allready "chipped"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I was listening to somebody explain yesterday in a calm, rational tone of voice that microchip implants have been going into the human body for 40 years or so...according to this theory, they are usually injected in vaccines or during any form of surgery. For this to be true, the doctors must not know about it, otherwise its hard for me to imagine hundreds of thousands of doctors keeping a secret like this for 40 years.

Anyway, according to this person, the chips allow tracking, allow the government to see out of your eyes and hear from your ears, and perhaps even a bit of rudimentary mind control. She was claiming they could be disabled with magnets if you know where to look. Common chipping locations were noted as being behind the ears, on either side of the jaw, above the navel, in the heels, and anwhere you've had surgery.

"This is utter paranoid schizo garbage" was my initial reaction but now I'm starting to wonder...anyone heard (or experienced) anything that could possibly back this up?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have read that for years. Heck they have chip dust particals small enough to inhale look up. Search google on chem trails and see the patent office for the veri chip and particle chips. Heck I think maybe just licking a envelope is enough now.
Use ATS search tool to find all past threads on this subject.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Interesting theory.

MK Ultra may have been an early pre-cursor to the full scale implementation of mass mind control or chipping as you refer to it.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
someone develop a dechipping device for us to run over our bodies, ill buy it. then we wont have to speculate.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

March 18, 2008—A New Jersey orthopedic surgeon says he has developed an RFID-enabled device that can measure and transmit data regarding the condition of the tissue around an implant, as well as whether the implant is functioning properly.

The device, designed by Lee Berger, a senior partner at Orthopaedic Associates in Fair Lawn, is based on patent 7333013, granted to Berger in February by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, for orthopedic implants using RFID technology to help patients and physicians track healing around an implant.

...........Now that the patent has been granted, he hopes to develop partnerships with RFID and implant vendors to begin producing hip or knee joint replacements or spinal implants, including rods, plates and screws that come with RFID tags and sensors embedded in them.

.......The sensors would be wired to an RFID chip, which would transmit the sensor data to an RFID interrogator used by a physician.

What's more, Berger says, the implant features an electric stimulator wired to the RFID chip. In response to instructions from the reader, the stimulator can generate 20 to 40 microamps of electricity. The electric current passes through the bone in which the implant is attached, to promote healing.

www.rfidjournal.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I have one. If you send me $500, I will send you one.
Made it myself and I haven't seen a chip on me since. Not even a potato chip.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
We have been voluntarily 'chipping' our selves for decades now just by simply living in a modern world - large portions of our lives are computerised aven for those who don't actually own a computer (databases and such - store loyalty cards, bank accounts, telephones - you name it).

So much so that the need for a physical chip to be implanted in our bodies is pretty much redundant for most purposes.

You could control someone's actions by simply cutting off access to money - get them fired, control their bank account - slap them with financial burdens... And that's only if you want to be really blatent about it.

We really do make personal surveillance very very easy for any interested parties - I would actually same the only way to have a degree of privacy is to go with the flow, don't draw interest and accept the idea that this is just the modern way - because if you go off the grid you will be conspicious by your absence.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Don't forget CELL-PHONES !!!

Because almost everyone has a cell-phone now, we are basically chipped. "They" can watch your every move, listen to you at all times, read your messages, and all that good stuff.

And now that cell-phones are so cheap (because of the ravaging of natural resources in the Congo killing millions) even people in 3rd world countries are getting cell-phones.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings
reply to post by Now_Then

Don't forget CELL-PHONES !!!

Because almost everyone has a cell-phone now, we are basically chipped. "They" can watch your every move, listen to you at all times, read your messages, and all that good stuff.

thank you.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

im a lil weary of the magnet, i mean how do we know the magnets dont charge them or something?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I think that in america and uk, they know, or they can find out all you do. I wreckon, all of the people in usa and uk are like this already. Thats why the usa have not had any attacks, and 911 was let happen.

But of course, skeptics would say, that america being such a massive country, that of course it cannot know everything going on.

Like how did they find out about those 2 whites last year in the sticks, who said they would do something to the president. Of course they where not going to do anything, but heck, everywhere they seem to know.

I stumbled across electronic mind control, in school in 1992, and all the people knew it was happening to me, and all the people in my family and that know me, since know i have been monitored. They try to just say it is only me, but heck i stumbled across this 17 years ago, just what are they doing today?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
OP you know the drill.

Who was that somebody that told you about us possibly being chipped for 40 years.

Please identify that somebody and show his expertise that would allow him to make such a claim.

What you said is utter hear say without a source.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Its always speculation anyway because how do you really know? Fake documents with a top secret sticker slapped on the front of the folder dosent mean anything. Some things arent what they seem. What would we do without the media and printshop? hmmm..

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
OP you know the drill.

Who was that somebody that told you about us possibly being chipped for 40 years.

Please identify that somebody and show his expertise that would allow him to make such a claim.

What you said is utter hear say without a source.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by dizziedame]

Yeah, I know its sourceless and speculative. Note my initial reaction in the top post. I'm not putting this forward as something I necessarily belive. I wanted to see if anyone else has evidence and so on to back this up.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Since some vaccinations are mandatory (at least if you want your kids in a public school) and technology for implanting chips has been available for years, its completely believable.
What I don't understand is why would they still have to chip us if everything else we carry/wear is already chipped?
Cell phones/MP 3 players, other electronics
Driver's license/state license
Passport
Clothes
Newer vehicles
etc, etc

I still believe that even if they are still planning to chip us all, most people would probably volunteer (the ones that agree being chipped is not harmful at least) and the resisters would just not be allowed to be part of society.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Do you own a cell phone?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightsof0ld
Do you own a cell phone?

Uh...maybe not after this thread...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Anyway, according to this person, the chips allow tracking, allow the government to see out of your eyes and hear from your ears, and perhaps even a bit of rudimentary mind control.

I seriously doubt that there is a mass implementation and doubt further that such an undertaking is likely to occur anytime soon...but I wouldn't be surprised if there were some people out there who have encountered such impositions upon their physiologies.

I am interested in your mentioning of the "see out of your eyes" comment. Could you elaborate further because this has been coming up recently in my own research.

top topics

join