It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Well, to have an intelligent discussion, we need to know:
1) Who or what group decides who gets it.
2) Are there written guidelines that they must follow.
3) I fully grant you this our current foreign policy and our past foreign policy are very different things.
4) Could it be that changing the foreign policy of the US is the best thing that could have been done to ensure peace, or at least, not increase war and violence?
5) Who really cares what Chavez says or thinks??? Seriously.
Originally posted by SevenThunders
Hey Chavez, quit criticizing our no good president. Leave that to the fine citizens of the US. Although I'd have to agree with the content of Chavez's statement, it still is annoying having this tin pan communist dictator criticize our tin pan communist dictator.