It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German soldiers to receive SPECIAL swine flu vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

Yet more proof that those in charge know this vaccine is NOT safe. No way I am getting one, and neither are my kids (and no, they are not in public school). The way they are pushing this one so hard, it makes me wonder what else is in it, besides harmful additives. Either they really want people dying from it, as they did before, or there is something else in the shot. Maybe little nano-transmitters, to track people? Who would know? Anyone get one of these? Bet they took down personal info.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
my friend has ms,her doctor advised her to have the swine flu vaccine,that night see lost all feeling on the left side of her face and it seems to be traveling down her left side, like a stroke,she had the injection on her right side,her g.p. only said, that's strange,your only the second person to report this.maybe its just your ms, she seems to think that its a coincidence, because it happened just after she was injected,i tried to warn her about having it,but her partner told her the Australian vaccine is completely different from the American one,i saw her to day and offered to take her to the hospital,she refused,and wants to wait to see if it gets worce.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
"Let Them Eat Cake", comes to mind. This should be enough to convince those on the fence. If not go get yer shot.

Not going to get a shot, I'm not on the fence, I don't believe it will be forced on people and I don't think there is anything different about this than any other vaccine produced - it has the same inherent problems as they all do.

People are not carbon copies of a single perfect being. People will have adverse reactions.

Some people can die if they eat peanuts. Others if they eat peppers.

No ones blaming GOD for conspiring to kill us... oh wait.. Guess he is, considering we all die anyway..

Now as to why the German military will be given a different vaccine - that is interesting, but not unexpected really.

Note that the article also states that the same serum was ordered for use on Pregnant women.

I would suggest that the reason the German military would be given a lesser form of the vaccine would be to reduce the actual side effects simply because they are the military. Would you want 90% of your military unfit for duty?

I remember having a tetanus shot years ago, and I had no idea it would knock me down for the day. Literally felt like crap.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
btw, the government gets the good vaccine too:
www.heute.de...

one of the nice people at glp provided a translation:

The first vaccine in Germany will be distributed in two weeks.

50 Million doses of vaccine ordered for pharmaceutical manufacturers GlaxoSmithKline vaccine Pandemrix. Ordered the provinces have the vaccine because such things are country ledger. Otherwise the Bundeswehr decided against - and confirmed the Government as a spokesman of the Ministry of health to heute.de. The vaccine Celvapan Baxter was ordered for soldiers and officials in the Krisenstäben. "The difference between the vaccines is in other concepts of vaccine manufacturers but otherwise which take little", Brigitte Morgenroth says of the competent Paul Ehrlich Institute.

Critics like Alexander Kekulé, head of medical microbiology in Hall, see otherwise. In his view Celvapan is better tolerated - especially for pregnant women.

The difference lies in the detail: Celvapan is what is called a full virus vaccine. Pandemrix is a so-called Spaltimpstoff. As the name already suggest that more antigens into Celvapan. Such vaccines resulted but sometimes in the past higher reactions. Therefore the gap vaccines were developed have only fragments of virus are this friendly but can lose to effect.

To counter the, one additives in gave these vaccines - so-called Adjuvantien. They have now become the key point of discussion. Because as they are here for, to help the immune system better combat the viruses, but this can have side effects - particularly when pregnant women.

To all pages spare is actually giving a Council for pregnant women. Firstly they can suffer, as we know from other countries with swine flu particularly a serious progress of the disease.And set to a different vaccine. Here there are seemingly perfect combination: a slit vaccine but without Adjuvantien.

A spokesman for the Federal Health Ministry confirmed now that Germany with pharmaceutical manufacturers SanofiPasteur will discuss a vaccine for German pregnant women. Should you really decide to buy these vaccine for pregnant women, then this may take yet. Because Europe such vaccine is not yet approved. "But we want to say also that the other vaccines can be used by pregnant women" says from the Ministry of health.

The dilemma is obvious: the researchers do not know whether and which vaccine for pregnant women is better. You only know that pregnant women from H1N1 appear to be particularly affected. Loud say but would none, mainly because it is about this sensitive risk group. Woman in consultation must finally make a value risk consideration with their doctor. A 100 % recommendation there is no currently

heute is a reliable news magazine made by the tv-chgannel ZDF, funded with tax money (GEZ, mandatory fees to watch TV).
damn elite, what´s good enough for us is bad for them.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by euleberlin
btw, the government gets the good vaccine too:
www.heute.de...

That speaks against the argumentation of those who say the soldiers receive the mild adjuvant- and mercury-free vax in order not to overload them with all kind of heavy vaccines.
Did the government choose to get the "clean" vaccine for the same reason? Certainly not, they just choosed it because its cleaner and thus better than the low-class crap!
Elitist class mentality of it's best!

Ko3

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

US troops won't be getting the same vaccine as civilians either. Squalene is banned from all military vaccines by the DOD. (It was banned right after the medical investigations into the real cause of Gulf War Syndrome).

Posting things like that completley false statement as a fact is what's really bringing down the quality of ATS debates

Both WHO and the US DoD conclude that squalene is completely safe.
Source 1
Source 2

Instead of concentrating our thoughts, on the ingredients in the vaccines that are already known of and heavily researched, maybe the factor we should focus on is the virus in the vaccines. The fact that the German military's vaccine didn't contain some of the controversial ingredients could be in fact a smoke screen to detract people from looking too much into the virus in the vaccine!

How do we know the virus hasn't been genetically manipulated in some way?

[edit on 13/10/09 by Jimmy1880]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Our planet is over populated something needs to happen

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Maybe I am paranoid, but I don't think I would want my troops taking any medication from a country outside of my own! It probably happens regularly, but think how easy it would make an invasion, or world domination!

We are CS here on ATS, and I haven't seen anybody saying that Glaxo or Baxter could easily employ Blackwater or some other firm with the profits from the very vaccine that rendered most of the worlds military inoperable!

I am not saying that is what is going to happen, I highly doubt it, but it does raise the issue of Security in the military. We regularly use foreign made munitions, and electronics, and now vaccines?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy1880
reply to post by ecoparity

US troops won't be getting the same vaccine as civilians either. Squalene is banned from all military vaccines by the DOD. (It was banned right after the medical investigations into the real cause of Gulf War Syndrome).

Posting things like that completley false statement as a fact is what's really bringing down the quality of ATS debates

Both WHO and the US DoD conclude that squalene is completely safe.
Source 1
Source 2

Instead of concentrating our thoughts, on the ingredients in the vaccines that are already known of and heavily researched, maybe the factor we should focus on is the virus in the vaccines. The fact that the German military's vaccine didn't contain some of the controversial ingredients could be in fact a smoke screen to detract people from looking too much into the virus in the vaccine!

How do we know the virus hasn't been genetically manipulated in some way?

[edit on 13/10/09 by Jimmy1880]

False because a military website denies it was used in the Anthrax vaccine (you might want to check the federal court cases on that one, the DOD denial has been proven to be a lie repeatedly)

And the WHO as your other source?

You're joking right? Did you do any research at all?

Squalene was banned for use in vaccines in the US in 1984. It remained so until Obama's administration lifted that ban so it could be used in the H1N1 vaccine. Google your heart out.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

Where did this idea of shelf life and preservatives come from??? It's totally not accurate and it's starting to spread on ATS! Deny the Ignorance.

The Squaline and thiomersal are the main problems.
Squaline is an adjuvant which causes the body's immune system to kick into high gear, so less of the very costly main vaccine ingredient can be used.
Thiomersal is generally used when multiple doses are kept together to allow the active vaccine to be spread evenly in the mixture. The Polysorbate-80 helps in this regard also.

Obviously there are some preservatives but it's such a minimal portion of the vaccine that it's not even listed in micrograms! (see below)

If I had to make a slightly-educated guess on why the German Military is getting the special vaccine, it would be that they already have a lot of Squaline from other vaccines/shots they've had. There's of course the evil plan o' destruction idea that they're special so the die off faster, or don't die off...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a365721ff90e.jpg[/atsimg]

Page 6 of EMEA Europa

[edit on 14-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Thank you for this post.

Today, October 15, 2009, Nurses are coordinating to sue the state of New York for mandatory vaccinations in face of job loss.

Would you refuse the vaccine if it meant your livelihood?

I would. Check out the growing furor over forced vaccination:

rawstory.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
sorry non thread related but more as a question really, how does a person get this new flu? could it not be simply enough the normal flu? but rather the common flu could have, how should i put this expended into something of as a new form of a virus?

the more i hear in canada or in amercia the local news networks have been pushing extremely hard on selling the people about vaccine.

For one local news example for toronto is CP24, LeDrew Live whom had 2 doctors on his show and out of no where he said (get vaccinated!!!) not in a friendly spoken matter and also had claimed that he would get his entire family vaccinated, the only thing he said didn't say which vaccine.

Most of your local news anchors had or have ties with the military or in a other form..

Remember this thing started in mexico and likely a sick person
is walking around shacking hands or sneezing on people to make them have it, and also how come eupore had a few tiny outbreaks?

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Did any of you see the "in addition to"section on that website?

Here's the fourth paragraph:

In addition, there is evidence that there will be nanochips in the vaccines which store health insurance information and are linked to a WHO/UN supercomputer, allowing the WHO/UN to track the population.

Here's the link again:

www.theflucase.com...:german-protests-over-toxic-swine-flu-jab-grow-after-army-rejects-it-as-too -risky-&catid=41:highlighted-news&Itemid=105&lang=en

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Greg House

There absolutely will not be nanochips to store health information in any of the vaccines!

The vaccines are ridiculous in their own right, and I won't be getting one, but the RFID chips are not ready to be implemented secretly.

The needle that would insert a chip is much larger, it would be obvious, and it would be inserted almost horizontally to the skin, and just below the surface. The vaccine will be administered intramuscularly at a right angle to the skin.

No need to embellish the conspiracies, the vaccine is stupid enough all on its own!!

Edit to add: No offense to Greg, my statements are aimed at the "in addition" part of the article.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkitzoFrenic

That is what he is saying...

He is saying the german elite won't give their front line troops dangerous vaccines.. if they did who would they have left to protect them

German Muslims

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d9bc5fece84.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 14-10-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wayback1984
Our planet is over populated something needs to happen

Good point!

You go first!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
still after a few days... dutch media diddend spoke one word over the german issue...

i'll bet oure gov. is getting also the upperclass vaccin.........and they will keep it quiet...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Found in Der Spiegel today:

Second-Class Medicine
Germans Unhappy with Alternative Swine Flu Vaccine for Politicians

SPIEGEL over the weekend reported that Chancellor Angela Merkel, a number of her ministers and other government officials would receive a vaccine manufactured by the pharmaceutical company Baxter -- the same vaccine that the German military opted for, as was reported last week.

The mass-circulation tabloid Bild on Monday plastered the story on its front page on Monday, assuring its readers that "experts are accusing the government" of serving up "second class medicine" to ordinary Germans.

www.spiegel.de...

Of course, there's always a disclaimer from the government spokesperson:

Merkel's spokesman Ulrich Wilhelm on Monday denied that Merkel was taking a different vaccine than the one available to ordinary Germans. He said that the Baxter vaccine had been ordered four months ago as part of a deal hammered out one year ago and has nothing to do with recent concerns surrounding the GlaxoSmithKline vaccine

The Spiegel is one of the better news sources coming out of Germany and I have it linked for easy access on my homepage. Not a day goes by without me clicking on it.

If it's still being talked about there, it must be a hugely controversial.

sp

[edit on 21/10/09 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
Here's an article about that in english

..and another one

Ko3

[edit on 12-10-2009 by kid_of_3NKi]

I had to look this up, from your link, so here's the definition of Adjuvant:
In immunology, an adjuvant is an agent that may stimulate the immune system and increase the response to a vaccine, without having any specific antigenic effect in itself.[1] The word “adjuvant” comes from the Latin word adjuvare, meaning to help or aid.

Thanks for the links!

[edit on 12-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

Originally posted by theukman
I rarely post here, only when on occasions when people seem to leave all logic aside.

The reason that people say that the vaccines are dangerous are because of all the additves within them. The additives are needed to keep the vaccine fresh once it has been made so it will have a longer shelf life, due to so many people needing to be vaccinated.

The German Gov feel that the additives may be harmful but due to the relitivly small amount of people that need vaccinated they are willing to have the additives removed because they will be able to give the vaccine to their soldiers in a short time period not needing the longer shelf life.

Also who knows what type of millatary medication these soldiers have recieved in the past?

Now this may not be a direct truth but seems the most logical explanation. Any body else here who has not already been hit with the worry stick and can still think logical please back me up here.

Originally posted by themamayada
One thing to realize if you have never served in the military... depending upon the country you are in, you may have already had a cocktail of vaccines jabbed into you in the past year, including: measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, typhoid, rabies, j. encephalitis, polio, regular influenza. Some have had to take a smallpox and anthrax vaccine. On top of that, some need to take antimalarial drugs.

Now, talk about thimerosol / squalene / aluminum / other-vaccine-adjuvants overload. And some of those are VERY nasty vaccines with very nasty side-effects.

So if you were a military chief, wouldn't you want your soldiers to have a bit of a milder version of the swine flu vaccine?

The general american public can probably handle a bit of ick in the regular swine flu vaccine with no problem. That's what your liver and kidneys are for - to filter out the crap. You put more poison in your body during one night of alcoholic festivities than you do in 10 vaccines. But a solider who already has 900% times the same amount of ick from other vaccines probably shouldn't be exposed to that much more.

And think about it, if the government or PTB were trying to poison you, they aren't going to do it in the most obvious way (vaccines). They'll put it in your cereals, or your milk, or your alcohol, or your cigarettes, or something that every American consumes.

I personally will not get the swine flu, not because of the additives, but because I'd rather take my chances and have my body's natural antibodies protect me - for life.

Agreed.

Without the "adjuvants" it is shown that there is a large decrease in effectiveness of a vaccine.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by The Soothsayer

Even our FDA doesn't allow the ingredients in othis vaccine. The manufacturers were given special permission to use BANNED SUBSTANCES in the vaccine to help expedite the production, and then they were given TOTAL IMMUNITY from lawsuits by the Federal Government!!

Now, on another note, what will the population of Germany do about this discrepancy? I know I would be pretty upset if this were the USA giving some people a purer dose than the rest. I already know it is happening, but if they came out and admitted it, then I would expect some repercussions?

It's not "purer".
Like what themamayada was saying, there are certain additives (Most shown to have no ill effect on people), which are required for multi-serving batches vs single-serving batches.
And if it does have some adjuvants removed, that actually means its LESS effective.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join