It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German soldiers to receive SPECIAL swine flu vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Just saw this on german Yahoo news:

de.news.yahoo.com...

Die Bundeswehr hat einem Zeitungsbericht zufolge für ihre 250.000 Soldaten einen eigenen Impfstoff gegen die Schweinegrippe bestellt. Anders als das Serum, das der Zivilbevölkerung als Schutz gegen die Infektionskrankheit geimpft werden solle, enthalte der verträglichere Impfstoff für die Soldaten weder umstrittene Zusatzstoffe noch quecksilberhaltige Konservierungsmittel, berichtet das Bielefelder "Westfalen-Blatt" unter Berufung auf Bundeswehrkreise. Es handele sich um das Serum Celvapan des Pharma-Herstellers Baxter.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

TRANSLATION:
According to a newspaper article, the German military has ordered it's own special vaccine for it's 250000 soldiers. Different from the serum which the civilian population will be vaccinated with, the more compatible vaccine for the soldiers will not contain any contended additives nor will it contain any mercury preservatives, has been reported by the Bielefelder "Westfalen-Blatt" under reference to military sources. Its about the Serum Celvapan manufactured by Baxter.

WOW, thats all i can say so far coz i'm kinda speechless

Its not hard to imagine that all the elites are going to take just this same non-dangerous vaccine, mentioned in the above article.

Ko3

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
yeah, like the German government will knock off their front line of defence, im so tired of this Swine Flu crap..... makes me wonder why im even subscribed at A.T.S....

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
This is truely outrageous. It is a clear confession by the PTB that the H1N1 vaccines made for civilians are indeed dangerous because of some of the additives they contain, and that it is possible to manufacture a vaccine that doesn't contain any dangerous additives.

Ko3

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

yeah, like the German government will knock off their front line of defence

That's not what the OP is saying. The OP is saying that the German military is going to get a different vaccine than the general population, which is less dangerous, that doesn't contain mercury and the other additives that are in the civilian vaccine.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by scubagravy

yeah, like the German government will knock off their front line of defence

That's not what the OP is saying. The OP is saying that the German military is going to get a different vaccine than the general population, which is less dangerous, that doesn't contain mercury and the other additives that are in the civilian vaccine.

That is what he is saying...

He is saying the german elite won't give their front line troops dangerous vaccines.. if they did who would they have left to protect them

thats why they are getting a safe vaccine..

so the masses get the dangerous vaccine and the troops get the safe one

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
"Let Them Eat Cake", comes to mind. This should be enough to convince those on the fence. If not go get yer shot.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
yeah, like the German government will knock off their front line of defence, im so tired of this Swine Flu crap..... makes me wonder why im even subscribed at A.T.S....

Silly dog..

This is quite scary, why would they give a different vaccine to the army? If this vaccine is so safe why isnt everyone getting the same one?

My theorey.

Civillians - Dangerous Vaccine
Army- Not so dangerous
Govt- No vaccine at all

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This is truly scary if true....

I wish we could get straight answers from SOMEBODY! If the vaccine is sooooo safe, why not give everyone the same one? My personal doctor told me not to take it...

Before considering taking it, I want to see our world leaders get the shot live, in person...with proof that what goes in their arm is the same stuff that will be going into our arms....or nasal passage...the first vaccine is a nasal spray....

You'd think there would be at least one ethical, trustworthy leader out there who would sit down and give all us sheep the ins and outs, dangers and benefits.....argh!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Game. Set. Match.

The German government has gone ahead and pulled aside the curtain. They are admitting quite clearly that the standard-issue vaccine is dangerous, and that it is possible to create a safe alternative.

Let us verify this info then spread it aggressively. Any doubters that you know need to be shown this information. If it's too dangerous for one group, it is too dangerous for ALL groups.

On a more paranoid note, what does this mean in terms of the overall power struggle amongst the controlling cabals? Surely TPTB in Germany realize the potential impact of this information. Clearly they are attempting to undermine the toxic vaccine initiative. Does this mean we have some "good guys" in high places in Germany?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy

Well it obviously isn't so you can read because you didn't read that if you thought it meant Germany was knocking off their first line of defense.

It says Germany is giving their soldiers a better vaccine without harmful additives or mercury.

I wonder why you come to ATS too if you aren't going to read before you respond.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

Thanks for this one. I have suspected for quite a while that we are going to see different batches of vaccine, tailored for different groups. Thank you for being honest Germany! I take back all that stuff I said about you yesterday.

Now....which vaccine will YOU be 'asked' to take? Do yo get the rich, president kind of vaccine, or the lower middle class vaccine?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Just putting this out there... as I really don't know medical practices from different countries... BUT...

Could it possibly be that other countries, when creating a vaccine, or any medication for that matter, have a different set of guidelines then that of the US and the FDA? Just because the FDA wouldn't allow something doesn't mean a different country would; look at all the medications that say they've been used in Sweden for upteen years, but is not FDA approved.

Perhaps the US vaccine already is similar to the one that the Germans want to use, that they want to use the same one we are supposed to take.

Again, just saying.

Besides, doesn't that make more sense?

[edit: grammer]

[edit on 2009/10/12 by The Soothsayer]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This is another shining example of "what's good for the masses is not good enough for those that count".

This seems to be the way things are heading. Notice how none of our government officials are going to be joining the new healthcare plans --

It seems that the lines are being drawn and we the people are being put in our places. Of course this is nothing new. The only difference now is that they are no longing even bothering to hide it.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The FDA is nonsense. I wouldn't trust any statement from them.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soothsayer

Perhaps the US vaccine already is similar to the one that the Germans want to use, that they want to use the same one we are supposed to take.

Again, just saying.

Besides, doesn't that make more sense?

[edit: grammer]

[edit on 2009/10/12 by The Soothsayer]

A good point Soothsayer, though I would have to believe that if our vaccine is so F-d up that Washington state needs to repeal regulations to allow for the grotesque amount of Mercury in the shot, that anything worse would be a guaranteed injection of insanity and/or death.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
According to this article by the "Thueringer Allgemeine", the "Westfalen-Blatt" news article about special vaccines for soldiers has been verified by a spokesman of the military medical service (Bundeswehrsanitätsdienstes). He said, the vaccine for their soldiers is clean of certain additives thus making it more compatible/tolerated ('vertraeglicher' - not sure how to translate that word into english).
In order to protect the health of the soldiers (for foreign deployment) and "to ensure their stamina", the soldiers have received "a very comprehensive vaccination which way exceeds the domestic needs".

Yet, the german minister of health Ulla Schmidt (ridiculously) complained about the stir that has been caused by that news report. She claims that the military vaccines are not batter/safer than the vaccines other citizens get.

Ko3

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The "special" swine flu vaccine probably costs more, is more difficult to produce, and takes longer to make, hence why it's reserved for certain people. To make mass quantities for the general public, they had to do it the cheap, fast and dirty way - even if that includes dangerous chemicals.

We have a joke in the consulting world.

You can have it fast.
You can have it cheap.
You can have it correct.

Pick two.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by themamayada
The "special" swine flu vaccine probably costs more, is more difficult to produce, and takes longer to make, hence why it's reserved for certain people. To make mass quantities for the general public, they had to do it the cheap, fast and dirty way - even if that includes dangerous chemicals.

We have a joke in the consulting world.

You can have it fast.
You can have it cheap.
You can have it correct.

Pick two.

Sorry, but what makes you think that a vaccine free of risky additives and mercury probably costs more and is more difficult to produce???

Ko3

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I live 25 minutes from the vaccine manufacturer that produced one of the first swine flu vaccines. I live 5 minutes from their distribution center. Believe me, I know.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen

Thanks for this one. I have suspected for quite a while that we are going to see different batches of vaccine, tailored for different groups. Thank you for being honest Germany! I take back all that stuff I said about you yesterday.

Now....which vaccine will YOU be 'asked' to take? Do yo get the rich, president kind of vaccine, or the lower middle class vaccine?

Hold on! Its not the whole german gov being honest and open about the vaccines now, but only the german military, as you can read in this post of mine.
The german health ministry still tries to play down the differences between the 2 types of vaccines, claiming that there are no differences in safety between the military and the civilian vaccine, which is ridiculous, since the military medical service spokesman officialy sad something quite different today, lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join