It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German soldiers to receive SPECIAL swine flu vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartan1337
Dammit, I know I wont be taking the vaccine but I dont know if I should tell my family not to take it, I would feel bad if they got the virus and would feel kill myself if they died because of the A H1N1, it's a tough decision.

Ask your doctor:
"Please order for my family the vaccine that the german military got. Its called 'Serum Celvapan' by Baxter. I'll pay for the extra costs, no problem!"

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Same in Austria.
Austria will receive Celvapan only from Baxter.

Here a clipping from: steiermark.orf.at...

Derzeit kaum Nebenwirkungen
Impf-Kritikern hält Marth entgegen, dass in den Studien und Tests keinerlei schwerwiegende Nebenwirkungen aufgetreten seien: "Von 400, die da getestet worden sind, ist kein einziger Fieberfall aufgetreten. Um es anders zu sagen: Ich habe noch kaum einen Impfstoff gesehen, der mit so wenigen Nebenwirkungen versehen war wie dieser".

I try to translate
the important things.
At the moment there are barely adverse effects.
Under 400 test persons, nobody gets fever.
Marth (managing board Karl-Franzens-University) has never seen a vaccine that has as few adverse effects as this one.

I am no medical scientist, but... only 400 test persons?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
US troops won't be getting the same vaccine as civilians either. Squalene is banned from all military vaccines by the DOD. (It was banned right after the medical investigations into the real cause of Gulf War Syndrome).

Tired of hearing about the swine flu and fed up with the warnings some of us have tried to give you? Go get your shot then. Let me know how you feel in 6 months or so if you're still with us.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Oh please, BEWARE Baxter! They are the ones who tried to send out live Avian flu, for heaven's sakes.

Thank God for Jane Buergermeister, without whom Europe would have marched blindly into this new 'vaccidemic' night of swine flu.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

Exactly - that's why they're getting a DIFFERENT vaccine.

Second line.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Illuminati/NWO HQ is based in Bavaria. The EU is under control from the German/French illuminati members. They need their military to enforce the NWO agenda on Europe's peasantry.

In the meanwhile the dirty vaccine is given to us and our soldiers to thin the herd. Just look what happened to the Navy just recently. Five ships had to return to port because several died and dozens got severely ill. Among the dead was a ship commander. That is hard to just sweep under the rug.

The vaccine is a population killer. It will thin the herd or severely cripple it. A weak, very weak America is in their plans. They have their boy Obama in there wreaking havoc on the economy and our pillars of freedom, and this vaccine will further plunge us into the depths.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Due to a new law in the armed forces, we now have NO choice but to accept every injection put in front of us. Most of the time following a swift signing of a waiver. I can only hope that the American PTB are as protective of their armed forces as their German counterparts. In my experiences, The good guy is always your CO, while the bad guy is always his CO. But thats most of the time a game of "good cop, bad cop".

All I know, is I lost all paranoia when I arrived at boot camp and there was literally an assembly line of doctors holding out needles as you walk down with your pants down, and your sleeves up. If they wanted us to be veggies we would be without a doubt.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartan1337
Dammit, I know I wont be taking the vaccine but I dont know if I should tell my family not to take it, I would feel bad if they got the virus and would feel kill myself if they died because of the A H1N1, it's a tough decision.

I know how you feel! I have a young baby and my wife is a nurse. NONE of my family is getting the vaccine, my wife's decision was her own by the way (I'm not that demanding lol)

Here's something I wrote up after a dozen or so hours of research including speaking with a virologist from Stanford. It's for the general public, who may usually be non-responsive to typical "conspiracy theories."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by doctorvannostren

You don't even want to know what is given to new recruits at boot camp. I've been there and I know, you work out like never before and they feed you a special diet and people bulk up but did you notice how fast some of those guys bulked up and how much? There's a normal phase of tear down in that kind of physical environment, people will lose weight and even some muscle mass as the muscles are torn and rebuilt. You don't see that in boot camps anymore.

Those injections were the normal course of vaccines (shot records? nah, we'll just give you all of them again to be sure) and at least two shots comparable to what you would give beef cattle to bulk them up. This isn't advertised mind you, it is why certain injuries take place more and more often in training though.

If you deploy out of CONUS there's another round of vaccinations, usually specific stuff for the region you're going to.

Were you given a couple of vaccines at the end of boot prior to the deployment screening? Sometimes they just do it all at once if you deploy right out of boot but if you go to a secondary school that "adiós" set of injections will be given alone.

That's the terminus for the growth hormones. I don't know if this is universal across all branches and doubt it is but I can guess at least two specialties which would be on the list to get them.

The military can do whatever it wants from a medical standpoint, including experiments. The releases you sign are very, very inclusive.

The civilian flu vaccines will result in quite a few auto-immune disease cases which will vary quite a bit according to the age and genetic make up of the patients. I don't think we'll see widespread carnage but there will be a long term impact on population. This isn't the main event we thought it was, it's more of a late stage trial / live fire exercise. The squalene is what will do the damage though, I don't think the actual flu virus in the vaccine has been modified (at least not any more than the original virus it's harvested from - which was heavily modified in ways we still have yet to find out about).

[edit on 12-10-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I haven't posted about this on ATS but I have discussed it with a few members here who get together to chat on the outside.

I have a personal history with squalene and I am suffering from an auto-immune "issue" because of it.

Squalene is a type of oil your body produces, mainly in the digestive system. Somehow they figured out that squalene made medicines more effective at a lesser dose. In vaccines, it creates an immune response which allows less vaccine to be used but still accomplish the desired immune system imprint.

They decided to use squalene in the swine flu vaccine, it had not passed FDA testing for use in flu vaccines but because it would effectively double the amount of vaccine available the various World governments approved it.

The problem is that by using it in a vaccine your immune system picks up a secondary imprint against it. From the Gulf War Syndrome studies they found that in a large number of cases the body will begin fighting the natural squalene which is needed for healthy body function.

Not everyone is affected but the number of those who develop this immune response is not small either. They aren't completely sure how or why or how much it takes to trigger this response ( so they claim) but they found enough to lead the DOD to ban it in military vaccinations.

Over a year ago I was prescribed a drug which had to be injected into the muscle tissue of my upper thighs. This drug had squalene in it which is visible as a transparent oil like substance.

I was fine for a few months but I began to have problems. I started developing localized infections in the injection sites. Within a month of this first one I had developed cysts in every location I had injected the drug.

As the cysts rose through my muscle tissue and became boils I noticed this same oil-like substance, still transparent and much thicker than the clear white blood cells you get in these things.

My body was rejecting the squalene and working over time to expel it.

Of course, my Dr discontinued the medication but my immune system was shot. I began coming down with every bug around in short order and had a few close calls. The injection areas developed staph infections eventually
which has been the main battle for me for quite a while now.

Things were looking pretty bad but a new topical medicine for staph infections is available now and it seems to be working very well on clearing things up.

I can't promise people that a single injection of squalene will cause all this or lead to a Gulf War syndrome type of reaction but now that they've approved it you will see it being used in all kinds of medications. Personally, I'll never take any medication / injection which contains the stuff again regardless of the possible threat by doing so.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
reply to post by doctorvannostren

Were you give a couple of vaccines at the end of boot prior to the deployment screening? Sometimes they just do it all at once if you deploy right out of boot but if you go to a secondary school that "adiós" set of injections will be given alone.

No, after the initial set of injections, I havent received any. Ive learned from friends that that varies however depending on your MOS (job). After graduation, I went to Marine Combat Training for about a month and a half. MCT is for non-infantry positions in the Corps. IOS is the infantry version and I have a friend who has received more injections there than in basic. Im an Intel MOS and I ship to 29 palms for almost 2 years of training in a couple of months. Not only have I not been given any injections since the beginning of basic, but I was told not to get any vaccine for anything including swine or common flu. That the Corps would take care of everything. I trust my Corps or I would not be a part of it, so hoorah!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Ecoparity - thank you for sharing your personal story with all of us. I hope this information about Squalene will be used to help people in this world. Best of luck for you.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
If there is any one here who can read German better than me (which is not well) to an exact translation. I picked up on a few discrepancies in the translation, but I don't know enough German to tell if it changes the meaning of the article.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnieNakki
Before considering taking it, I want to see our world leaders get the shot live, in person...with proof that what goes in their arm is the same stuff that will be going into our arms....or nasal passage...the first vaccine is a nasal spray....

That would be a useless photo-op. Technically, the politician could give himself and 30 kids injections of water on TV. How exactly would that help you?

[edit on 12-10-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
Just saw this on german Yahoo news:

[snip]
...has been reported by the Bielefelder "Westfalen-Blatt" under reference to military sources. Its about the Serum Celvapan manufactured by Baxter.

Hmm... why are my spider senses tingling? How reliable is this Bielefelder "Westfalen-Blatt"? I unfortunately don't speak enough German to check it out myself. However...

I am reminded of the Bielefeld Conspiracy.

OTOH, if I had a bunch of soldiers, I'd certainly be reluctant to expose them to unnecessary, and potentially harmful chemicals. Maybe it's true after all...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

As i already posted here, that news report is legit, it has officialy been verified to the media by the spokesman of the military medical service (Bundeswehrsanitätsdienst) and there also has been a response by the german ministry of health.

For those who seek english articles about this issue, google a bit ("german soldiers receive own special vaccine") and you'll get lots of results.

Ko3

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It's probably nothing more than different health standards. The French banned redbulls, yet we don't fuss over the selling of Redbull do we!

As a few rational folks have said here on recent threads - life is full of risks, everything has slight risks. It's the relative risk that you're comparing here, and just because one is higher than the other does not automatically equate to one being extremely high or at all high.

Relatively this "special" vaccine (is it even sensible to give it such a vague & possibly misleading title?), may be safer in relation to the alternate vaccine. The big questions are how much safer? And how safe is the public's vaccine?

[edit on 12-10-2009 by john124]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
www.thelocal.de...

Some doctors have warned of unforeseeable side effects to the other EU-approved vaccines Pandemrix, made by British firm GlaxoSmithKline, and Focetria, manufactured by Swiss company Novartis.

However, there are no studies comparing the side effects, according to the Paul Ehrlich Institute, which oversees drug registration and safety in Germany.

The president of Germany's Association of Children’s and Young People’s Physicians (BVKJ), Wolfram Hartmann, told the Westfalen-Blatt that the vaccines committee of the Robert Koch Institute in Berlin had reacted with surprise to the Bundeswehr’s “solo approach.”

He called for children aged six months to six years to also be given the additive-free shots.

Another important question is - why the additives in the first place? Is this a cost reduction?

[edit on 12-10-2009 by john124]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I don't know why but I think there's more to this story than we're being told. Really who knows what is in any vaccination you are receiving these days, especially ones that happen to pop up just in the nick of time. It's not like extensive testing was done here, it probably was a quick fix, and sure there is side effects (maybe) but would we know about them before experiencing them? Hello no.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here is my 2 cents.
The vaccine that the soldiers are getting is like eating organic food, no preservatives, but, it has a short shelf life.
The vaccine never had any additives in it in the first place.
The vaccine they want to give the masses is like eating twinkies (example) long shelf life, lots of preservatives.
Therefore the cost for the vaccine without additives and preservatives is more expensive than the one with.
I have never understood this, but just like organic food, it is more expensive.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join