It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing New Zealand toddler.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
A two year old little girl called Aisling Symes was taken from her former home in Auckland while her mother went about fixing the washing machines,
The little blond child was believed to be snatched, the mother states that she went in to turn of the tap and came back moments later to find her little girl had disappeared,

They have been now looking for her for 5 days and have made many appeals to who ever has taken the child to bring her back safe and well,

Here is a picture of the little one,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c14ec98c3816.jpg[/atsimg]

Video footage of her
www.nzherald.co.nz...

I dont know.. In this day of Internet news and the many many people that read our site who knows.. Maybe someone just has that info thats needed,

I hope and pray that this little angel is found soon and comes home safe,

who knows if this little one is not even in NZ anymore, Hopefully we can all keep an eye out and that this little face does not go unnoticed,

Missing NZ child

[edit on 11-10-2009 by asala]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

looks eerily similar to the Maddie Mccan child doesnt it.

Now, if someone snatched the child from a house in this manner chances are it was planned. They scoped out the house prior and organised it properly.

If this is the case, the childs out of the country. you wouldnt go to so much trouble to steal a kid, only to remain in the country.

someone's buying up babies..

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

I can only imagine the anguish and heartbreak her parents are going through right now. I hope she is returned safely.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Wellington - New Zealand police and fire officers began digging Monday behind a house near the spot where 2-year-old Aisling Symes disappeared a week ago, news reports said. The development came after visiting British Lord Michael Ashcroft offered a reward of 50,000 New Zealand dollars (36,500 US dollars) for information on the missing girl.

The last person thought to have seen the missing girl was a nine-year-old child.
The youngster said she spotted an Asian woman with a dog approaching the toddler. but so far no lead on this story yet

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
A body of a young child has been found in a drain near where the child went missing,

Police have not yet confirmed its that of this missing toddler, But sadly more than likely it will be,

I will update when there's more,

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Although waiting on the police to give a full statement, The family of the little girl have said on there face book group that it is her,

The message they have left for all those who have tried to bring some more attention to this story,

"If even the smallest positive can come from this at least we know we did all we could, it was a national effort, and thank you all for that, it did bring us together as a country, and proved at least that we are a nation full of caring and compassionate people, who genuinely want to help those in need, thank you all for that.

"Also, there is slight comfort in knowing that she is safe in heaven, and being held and looked after by God himself."

source: there Facebook ( I wont post a link so that it does not get abused)

My thoughts are with the family at this time,

[edit on 12-10-2009 by asala]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
A body of a young child has been found in a drain near where the child went missing,

Police have not yet confirmed its that of this missing toddler, But sadly more than likely it will be,

I will update when there's more,

Yeah kind of a shock however not surprised (if that makes sense) when they announced it during the Monday night movie on 3 last night but it was expected, I mean a toddler just cant survive on their own for a week, not in the weather we've been having around the country.

I personally cant quite understand why they went so far into the asian woman report (guess it was the only lead, what other option was there), since they where making it out the person would have taken the kid home or something similar after finding her... thing is to me, there was no way to know what a person would do in that situation, especially if the kids not talkative or forth coming with answers to questions.

Would you take a kid back to your house if there is a chance shes just outside her own? sure it was at night, but im sure alot of people would shrug and say im sure shes outside her own place, best I dont accuse the parents of anything. Being asian and how often they can be a little insular in the communities that would also compound the problem somewhat.

Problem is with the ardent following of the asian woman report and now finding the possible body, all sorts of bad rumor and questions will be asked... justified, maybe, but I dont see much community good coming from this result, people being people after all.

At least the parents have closure however... not knowing a loved ones fate is 100% more worse than finding them deceased in my opinion. I personally believe the kid, like all kids would tend to do, would look for a place to hunker down from the cold night and probably went into a run off pipe, the cold and the weather would have done the rest.

Sad but at least its over.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

I hoped that this wouldn't be the end result of the search.

Losing a child is unimaginable. My heart goes out to the family.

top topics

join