It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 isn't the end of the world, Mayans insist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Laura UK, What other calendars state that dec 21 2012 is the end of the World? Please post all of these things which you whole heartedly believe?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by -NewSense-

Already done so so shut up and goe withyour so called those who want us all to believe that nothing will happen on 2012!!! You sound moe like those who try and control everything we think about nowadays...

Guess what wont work....

you really are quite ignorant aren't you? are u 8?
im curious

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwistyMan
I have a simple idea on the whole 2012 concept. They mayan callender ends because the guy carving it on that big stone tablet ran out of rock and said to hell with the whole project. He'd been carving on one stone for thirteen years while all the other guys in his art class got to carve neat stuff like naked chicks and those really buff warrrior guys chopping other guys heads off.

lol How funny this would be if it turned out true.Its very possible this type of situation might of happened.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
yeah really! I thought only christians screamed the end is nigh... not new agers, and wiccans.. GAH! whats the world coming to!?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaskade

reply to post by -NewSense-

Already done so so shut up and goe withyour so called those who want us all to believe that nothing will happen on 2012!!! You sound moe like those who try and control everything we think about nowadays...

Guess what wont work....

you really are quite ignorant aren't you? are u 8?
im curious

um... wow.. there are so many things wrong with what you quoted there matey.... I didnt think even AMericans spelled go with an e, or More without the R... sure we fail to pronounce an occasional h, but wow......

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Hemisphere

Then why does the egyptian, chinease and other ancient calendars end on that date>?

Were they all invovled back then, yeah lets conn those near the end of 2012 to spend thier cash, leave them bacnkrupt and hungry while we the ancient races get rich!
whoa... where did you get THAT information? the egyptians calandars were cyclic to my knowledge, the chinese calandar is STILL going on, and cyclic as well.. no end for either. unless there is a new study that I am not aware of. though I do not doubt this and I do ask for directions to said studies, but to my knowledge the Mayan calendar is the ONLY one in question because its the ONLY one with any measure of accuracy within seconds. Neither the Chinese, nor the Egyptians with all their wisdom in mathematics, combat and technology were all that enamoured by a track record of days to come.. they have no ending calendars.

again, if there is in fact a study or new findings that I am not aware of, please let me know
cheers.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Um, I dont think they ever heard of Sarah Palin

Or nuklar weaponry!

Remember this well my ATS friends,

the american presidential election happens in 2012.

Good luck - like a camouflaged duck!

Or

Lord help us, we know not what we do.

Edit: Oops! My bad.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It's so good to hear about the Mayan people from the Mayans! Ironic that it is a change a pace.
I've been told of this number and date since I was a child and reassured of its actual meaning for Change of Eras. The only times I doubted it has been coming across popular media regarding it. It's unfortunate that the Mayan people will have to endure hordes of people now and after the movie 2012 comes out.

I feel like John Cusack should be outside of Truth's window, holding up his boombox blaring Peter Gabriel, begging forgiveness.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Last night I watched a show about 2012 with Hoagland, Noory and many other named persons.

I observe what I can and attempt to make connections from the things I observe here on this Planet and from the things I have been shown and told in my existance with other life forms that to this day are mostly denied by many.

One thing I have learned is when you say or write something your words can be taken in different ways by different people so I do hope I can explain things correctly from what has been given to me by other life forms I have had the pleasure to be with.

First I want to say, "I DO NOT HAVE A DATE" for this event but as with anything DEC. 21, 2012 could be the date as well as any other up to March 17, 2046. All I can share with you is what I have been shown and told and you can think about it and come to your own conclusions.

My understanding from my observations is Sun flares will become strong and damaging possible around the date of Oct. 28, 2011 and this type of event could cause massive outages of communications which could cause some panic.

If the events I was shown occurs around the Dec. 21st 2012 time frame the Earth will not be destroyed but much life could be lost if awareness is not observed between the time periods of Oct.28, 2011 and Dec. 21,2012 and some type of plan prepared even if the plan is prepared by yourselves. If nothing happens take it as a pre-run because something big is going to happen by March 17, 2046 which is the New Beggining.

As we all can observe now (even knowing earthquakes occur every day somewhere) quakes are getting larger and all this has to be observed closely from this time forth, the Earth is birthing is the best way to explain.

This birthing has to take place and is being monitored by the vehicles and occupants you call aliens which are denied by many. Why, to correct a wrong that had taken place here that was not supposed to have happened. I was told that they came back to try and help this extinction event.

They consider the Human race a hostile race but they also know there is more good here then bad and a race worth trying to save.

When Volcanoes begin to erupt at the same time you will know to move inland to higher locations because the quakes will cause huge Tsunami's all around the Ring of Fire areas. I was shown where there is concern by Military people about radio active volcanic eruptions also.

I was shown flashes of two extremely large connecting quakes off the hump of Brazil out to the Ridge the epicenter was right off the coastline of Brazil where quakes are NOT known to occur but magnetic anomalies are occuring as we speak. When this occurs people need to get inland and the peoples in Africa need to prepare the entire hump of Africa out to the Ridge will experiece the worst with a quake so huge a 10 is nothing. This will cause such a hugh Tsumani that it will go all the way up the Eastern Seaboard. When I was shown this..... Dread is the only word to use. Almost forgot when this huge quake occurs the P-WAVE should be easily picked up right before.

As I was shown there will be much lost of life but it will not be an extinction event. I did see a ship fly in just as one Tsunami was to crash on land it turned on its side and help hold the wave in mid air for people to escape.

From the things I have been trying to put together is lfe will be very basic for survival (the meek shall inherit the Earth) people can either be defensive and for self or they can treasure life and share and help one another the way it is meant to be.

Life I believe will be very difficult because land masses will be changed it will take a long time for the New Beggining I will even go as far to say approximately 34 years to my March 17, 2046 date.

As I said I don't have a date and 2012 may be just another day all I know is an event that was to be an extinction event "IS" going to happen this is why I am here and many others are also here to help when this time comes and I must say many members here insult us but the day will come if they survive to know we tried to share.

I do hope my life has been a lie cause what I have seen is something I do not want to happen. If I had known this is what I had agreed to.... maybe I wouldn't have agreed because I have come to love this Planet and I have had the priviledge to have a family which I love with all my heart and soul. I do not want MY FAMILY to suffer as I am sure you do not want your family to suffer but there is nothing I can do to stop it all I can do is my JOB.

I know many here might say I am writing something here to cause fear, I am not. I am trying to share with you what my life experiences have been being here and observing and being shown and told why I am here.

Take what I have written and think about it, keep it stored in your mind and time will tell.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by observe50]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join