Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by jibeho
Of course, because it is socially acceptable to hate repubicans/conservatives. Rush is a perfect example (thanks for providing this) if you went to
some stranger in the street, some democrat in office, and threatened the same thing, Johnny-Law would be paying you a visit.
Say it about someone on the right? You get your own tv show!!!
Scroll up and read what I wrote concerning all of Rush's blatant racist comments, and other hate-filled diatribes from other members of the
Republican party - including a Presidential candidate's lead aide as well as a candidate for the Young Republican's chairmanship.
more Limbaugh "Love":
"Take that bone out of your nose and call me back."
* Response to a black caller he was having a hard time understanding
"The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies."
* As quoted in Flush Rush Quarterly (January 1993)
"Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said
* As quoted in "Hey Rush, when it comes to sports ... shhh!" by Mike Freeman at CBS SportsLine (27 January 2007)
"I'm going to tell you, what's good for al-Qaeda is good for the Democratic Party in this country today. That's how you boil this down. And it
doesn't have to be al-Qaeda. What's good for terrorists is good for John Kerry. All you got to do is check the way they react."
* (15 March 2004)
"I tell people don't kill all the liberals. Leave enough so we can have two on every campus - living fossils - so we will never forget what these
people stood for."
- Rush Limbaugh, Denver Post, 12-29-95
Here are some other fine, upstanding Republicans doing exactly what you are accusing the Dems of doing:
"If the Supreme Court says that you have the right to consensual gay sex within your home, then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to
polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery. You have the right to anything. All of those things are antithetical to a
healthy, stable, traditional family and that's sort of where we are in today's world, unfortunately. It all comes from, I would argue, the right to
privacy that doesn't exist, in my opinion, in the United States Constitution."
- Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA), Associated Press, 04-22-03
"Get rid of the guy. Impeach him, censure him, assassinate him."
- Rep. James Hansen (R-UT), talking about President Clinton, as reported by journalist Steve Miner of KSUB radio, 11-01-98
- Jeb Bush, during his losing 1994 bid for Florida Governor, when asked what he would do for black people, quoted by Salon on 10-05-02
"We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too.
Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors."
- Ann Coulter, at the Conservative Political Action Conference, 02-26-02
"Quit looking at the symbols. Get out and get a job. Quit shooting each other. Quit having illegitimate babies."
- State Rep. John Graham Altman (R-SC), addressing African-American concerns about the 'symbol' of the Confederate Flag, New York Times, 01-24-97
Your inability to see the irony in your postings has gone well past amusing and you are doing nothing to further your cause. Furthermore - you are
exposing yourself as a fool incapable of reason and intelligent thought and debate.