It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colloidal Silver?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Full_Vision

Hi there, I wanted to let you know that yes indeed too much colloidal silver can change your skin to a blue/gray color. I have seen it firsthand and let me tell you, I was very startled! I used to work in a public agency (left in May '10) and one day I was covering the front reception desk for a coworker while she was on break. I was looking at the computer screen when a gentleman walked up to the desk and I looked up to say, "May I help you?" and lo and behold he was blue! More like a blue/gray, hard to describe but other than the coloring his skin looked great! He almost glowed and maybe that freaked me out intially because I had no idea what I was looking at; I wasn't processing what I was seeing right away. I regained my composure but I felt kind of bad for staring. When my coworker came back I asked her who the "Blue Guy" was and she said, "Oh, yeah he's the one that took too much silver." Now, I don't know how much is too much silver but in his case there definitely was an effect. I take colloidal minerals and swear by them. The dosing is 1 fluid ounce daily for adults and that's all I take. My advice to you would be to do some good research, especially with regards to your young child.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I met a guy this week who runs a motel in the Victorian town of Kaniva who was supposed to die in 2001 from cancer. He swears by this stuff.

He was sent to a Tibetan lady who claimed to have a 100% success rate in curing cancer. They sent him to her because they thought he was that far gone, he would ruin her reputation. She cured him too.

Naturally, the medical industry don't want people to find out about this.

Well worth researching.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
Hi there, I wanted to let you know that yes indeed too much colloidal silver can change your skin to a blue/gray color. I have seen it firsthand and let me tell you, I was very startled!

It's called Argyria, and yes it is caused by taking too much silver. Also doesn't help if you "cook" it wrong by having too much electrical current, which results in the silver particles being larger, and less useful to the body.

It's only a "cosmetic" condition and is not harmful besides that.

Keep in mind when "cooking" that as the amount of silver increases in the water, it becomes more conductive, which will increase the current flowing through the water, while the voltage stays the same.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Hello

I have been using colloidal silver for about 4.5 years to good effect. It must boost the immune system for though I have a few major medical conditions I have not had a cold or flu in the interim. Mind, I eat rather strictly avoiding meats, fish, dairy products, grains (including the flours), all processed foods, sugar, honey, alcohol, cigarettes, drugs (legal and illegal), certain fruits and vegetables as well. Also take oil of oregano usually with the colloidal silver to keep parasites, viruses and fungi in check. Either of these are wonderful for aniseptic use as these do not kill off cells in and around the wound the way the chemical accepted treatments do. Rubbing alcohol has to be the worst for this tissue damage.
The silver will turn certain folk's skin blue (argyria) if consuming too much but methinks it also depends on the brand of colloidal silver water too and the method of manufacture.

A bit of trivia. You have heard of the term "blue bloods"? Wealthy personages, throughout the centuries, such as royalty, religious elite and landed aristocrats drank and ate from silver tankards, plates, cutlery, mugs and chalices. They also stored water in silver urns. The silver would erode and enter their bodies thereby turning the skin bluish. There are many thoughts on the term "blue blood" but this is the only one that makes sense to me.

I once read (though I cannot now prove it) that Alexander the Great would create medicinal silver water by filling his silver helmet with water and letting it steep for a period of time. This then would be used to wash out his battle wounds and to drink as an elixer.

Medical applications of silver were recognized by the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, and in the alchemical writings of Paracelsus. Following the discovery of bacteria as a cause of disease, several physicians discovered the antibacterial qualities of silver and applied them to their practice of medicine. They used silver nitrate successfully in the treatment of skin ulcers, compound fractures, and suppurating wounds. This was not the first time silver had been used for its antibacterial properties. In 4000 B.C. Persian records indicate that water was kept in silver vessels to produce antibacterial and disinfectant qualities in it. The Romans used silver compounds on the battle field to treat wounds as did the Crusaders in the Middle Ages.

In Ayurvedic medicine silver is used in small amounts as a tonic or elixir or rejuvenative agent for patients debilitated by age or disease. Silver was also used in homeopathic medicine. The dilute concentrations were in the same range as the modern low concentrations of colloidal silver.

Personally, I would highly recommend taking a few droppers of colloidal silver water daily as a tonic for its antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic, antibiotic, antiseptic and antiviral effects.

E

edit on 8-1-2011 by Elderlight because: Addition

edit on 8-1-2011 by Elderlight because: Correction

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Take everything with a grain of salt my friend. What helps you one day can turn ugly the next. I would never put anything like colloidal silver in my immune system even though people use it. For boosting my immune system I work out and eat a clove of garlic a day. It works wonders.

But you have to do what works best for you. If colloidal silver is working for you than all the best. I simply try to eat healthy and hope for the best.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hans kammler

It is necessary to take some form of probiotics daily to ensure that good bacteria is replaced. This goes for ingestion of Oil of Oregano as well. Have taken silver and oil for years along with probiotics with no problem.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xsheep

Best to take probiotics daily rather than yogurt which is animal protein and not created for human consumption.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
if i had to turn blue in order to live forever, I'd do it.....not to say that that is what colloidal silver is purported to do but I'm just saying the blue man is still taking colloidal silver to this day which means it must have some benefits.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
You can't turn blue from true colloidals. The ones who turn blue are usually making their own "colloidal" while using cheesy low voltage operations with an electrolyte.

If you HAVE to make it yourself, set your power supply to 30 volts, put your pure .999 or better silver electrodes in a beaker of distilled water.

Distilled water that is just under boiling. The more heat, the smaller the particles.

And you can drink it until the moon rises, and you'll never, ever turn blue.

You can make colloidal copper the same way. It too is antimicrobial, but women will love it on their skin.

Colloidal gold is a whole 'nother cat. It takes high voltage and amps, and is a bit difficult for the typical home consumer.

But arthritis? Depression? Addictions? Colloidal gold is what you want to take.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I used it in conjunction with other things when curing a nasty flu. The fever and aches were gone in a day. It was "ACF buried treasure" and tasted awful. It also has elderberry, echineca e.c.t so I doubt is was the colloidal silver alone.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Whoa ... this is an old thread.

I just started taking colloidal silver topically and orally after I got a skin infection. It stopped it spreading any further and reduced the swelling down to nothing. I do and always will swear by this stuff. It very well may have saved my life.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
My cousine eradicated tuberculosis within one month after taking Colloidal Silver 3000 PPM.

It really works, I had an acetelyn torch burn the top of my had, I applied colloidal silver 3000 PPM topically and drank it 3 times a day, within 2 weeks I had normal skin, when it should have left a burn scar.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I use a Silver Hydrosol spray, I spray in my nose and eyes..

All I know is this, I heard about this stuff on CoastToCoast and decided to check it out.

I was traveling every week and getting sick once a month, throat, stomach even caught strep on a plane and on the ride back that's when full on strep hit me hard, while 30k feet in the air.. Yuk.. I knew who I caught it from because I was sitting next to this guy on a fully loaded plane, he was hacking away and looked feverish...

Anyway, heard about this stuff and started to use it for preventive purposes and let me tell ya, not once in 2 years have I caught a bug of any kind... wait, I started to catch one because I laid off of the stuff for about 2 weeks. Jeesh been so long since I've been sick I forgot what the symptoms felt like... anyway, started to spray this stuff in my nose, under my tongue and in my eyes and even in my ears because I felt my throat and ears started to ache when I swallowed.... Sprayed one night and woke up the next morning feeling fantastic...

My son is the same, every other month coming home from school with some sort of ugly bug...

I started to spray him and not once in 2 years has he come home sick....everybody else around him is sick at times.....

I use it and it works for us..

Hope this helps...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hey all.

I used CS water in the past and I believe it might have helped with my Helicobacter Pylori... I simply turned negative on the tests done after taking ~2 months of (commercial) Coll. Silver water.

Right now I'm having an issue with my baby girl, she has Staphylococcus Aureus (that's what the dermatologist said) producing some nasty-looking areas on the skin of her head. We did follow the treatment the doctor gave, but to no effect. And I'm thinking to use some colloidal silver to try to cure this thing. What do you think would be the best way to proceed? Should I just give her the recommended dose as found in the instructions for the product, or can I also use a few drops directly on the affected portion of the skin?

The dermatologist would not (of course) even think about recommending colloidal silver, but I don't think I want my daughter in touch with those corticosteroids ointments...

My last question would be: is this silver thing safe to use in 2-3yo kids? I do not intend to administrate it longer than needed (and how long would that be?), so as not to worry about argyria.

Thank you!
edit on 10-2-2013 by negue because: engrish

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This thread is not so popular, I guess.

I started administrating a kid-formula product that also contains coll. silver. The results are good so far, the affected area seems to dry out and no other eruptions appearing.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Reactivating this thread.

Does anyone still make their own CS?

I would like to know where you recommend getting a generator from and how many ppm do you estimate homemade CS contains?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Tetrasilver tetroxide is truly the compound you're after, as its electrically charged per nano particle and electrocutes "ALL" pathogens on contact.

you can ingest it, inject it or use it topically. problem is you cant buy it over the counter and without special burners and lab equipment you cant make it either..But, there are places it can be purchased in a hidden form and you just separate it from their aqueous solution...Silspa
scorecard.goodguide.com...

www.genesisspasandpoolsupply.com...
you will have to buy both as they come in a kit, but you must only use the Silspa disinfectant to separate for the Tetrasilver tetroxide particles...cool part is its fully charged and ready to go, just pour contents into a quart jar then let sit for 3 days until silver soot has settled to the bottom, then take a ball syringe and draw out all the clear liquid, then pour into a glass gallon jug of distilled water, then let soot settle again, then siphon off once more, then you are ready to use, either for topical, internal or injection.

www.google.com...

www.youtube.com...

Basically what tetrasilver tetroxide is, is burnt silver oxide then washed and dried with hydrogen peroxide making it a battery when soaked and charged in a sodium acetate buffer or citric acid solution for 3 days until its fully charged to 6 volts per nano particle.....its harmless to humans because its only silver, that is unless you have an allergy to silver?

read up on it. Tetrasilver tetroxide, Ag404, AG o, silver 2 oxide.

I have a quart of it and have used it for years The key is to get it into the blood stream or directly into the affected area, and in the event of a global pandemic this will be your only hope of eradicating it

if you want to know more? just ask and i'll tell you

edit on 18-3-2013 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join