It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They’re Here! Obama Disinformation Agents Are Actively Posting Against Critics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It's funny to me how, no matter what the subject, there's always somebody calling somebody else a disinfo agent.
That being said, the article you posted is disturbing.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bosko

I agree.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
You americans make me laugh sometimes, lol

If McCain had one you would be saying all the same things against him

It's because they both are part of the NWO. Have you never heard of it? There is a website I go to that has alot of information about it, it's called AboveTopSecret.Com, you should check it out some time.

And read this:

Originally posted by Bosko
I don't doubt that there are disinformation agents here. But why do you single out Obama? You know if he has them, then the other side has just as many. Both sides are completely corrupt and they both use the same tactics. Republicans have their tools too. Never forget that both parties don't give a damn about us.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Styki
This is crazy, because I often find myself thinking the republican party has people going on message boards spreading obviously incorrect information to start trends.

Styki, you are not alone in thinking this. I think what you've discovered is what I've been stating in various threads and that is we are living under a one party system. This line of thinking has been espoused early and often by those much smarter than I. The illusion/delusion of two parties with the reality of one party intent on dividing and conquering the workers. Tyrants on the left, tyrants on the right. We get enticements from both political camps to accept the otherwise unacceptable segments of the platforms and they know we will be more attracted to at least one of the enticements. Maybe one feels being fiscally conservative is right and so they are drawn to be Republican. Maybe one feels environmentally concerned and so drawn to be a Democrat. If being fiscally conservative and environmentally concerned is your thing you're SOL.

A third party candidate? I voted for one. How's that going? Like peeing into the wind and not the candidate's fault. All reasonable positive objectives are possible but we are led to believe they are exclusive of each other. If we choose this, then we can't have that with it. And thus we remain divided and the political pendulum swings back and forth allowing the one party to achieve all the unacceptable goals over time.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
this is insane. the government has much better things to do and more important things to worry aobut than spreading disinformation on some blog.
Your being paranoid.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Dunno if they are disinfo agents, but it would make me feel a lot better if they were, then to realize that so many people in our country are as ignorant, shortsighted and blind to the facts right in front of their faces.

It would make me feel much better to think that our fellow Americans have the wit, sharpness , depth and integrity to know when they have been had and stand.

Hes not going to do it for you, just a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Have the guts to stand up, admit when your wrong, and instead of waiting on ONE man to do it, BE the change you THOUGHT you voted for.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Paranoia strikes deep,into your heart it will creep....

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
Has anyone noticed the sudden presence of new members, generally lacking any profile information, posting blatantly false information, claiming myths as “FACT”, and even going so far as to make unfounded accusations against other members critical of the Barack Obama administration and its policies?

Paranoid much. Lol...

If they are thinking the way I do, people want to maintain a certain amount of anonymity. Its good for protecting their private information. Even though I am dead set against Obama's current policies, I also do not fill out my profile background information.

When it comes to Barack Obama's supporters, they have a right to express their opinions. We live in the free world at the moment, and I personally continue to support everyone's rights of expression.

Are they right? Are they wrong? Who cares. We are all right and wrong to a certain extent.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

You know, if they are here, then they're doing a poor job of changing minds. This idea, while moronic at best, is something they might do. But to try to defend some of the things that this administration does, well, if the administration can't defend it, then their minions couldn't either.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The American Government in many ways is at war with the American people and can scarcely be bothered to hide that fact anymore. Constitutionalists, anarchists, right wing extremists, left wing extremists, and pretty much anyone with an independent or questioning mind has become an impediment to big corporate government.

It could be argued almost everything that comes out of text books, encyclopedias, and the mass mainstream media are forms of propaganda. Much of what is considered historically accurate that has happened in the last 150 years or so per the official and widely accepted public version of these events is base fiction when one reads the Newspaper archives of the day.

Winning hearts and minds is central to wining a war. Influencing perceptions and perspectives is central to control.

Neither the government nor any powerful entity would miss the opportunity to win hearts and minds and shape perceptions and perspectives through the Internet. It is simply too powerful and pervasive a tool not to utilize to it’s fullest.

We all know who the most rapid disinformation agents are on the site. The reality is these sites only exist to provide a venue and vehicle for the government or other nations and powerful entities to both disseminate their official opinions and perspective and gauge overall public perception and reception to them and of them and to monitor the chatter on the streets.

If you think anyone got up this morning and said hey what altruistic and helpful thing can I do to benefit mankind today I sure would like to know who the heck that is and what the heck is wrong with them!

Hello, the government exists to govern us, we are chattel and slaves, and while many of you will argue otherwise, why would a person need governed if they were taught simple common sense, manners, and educated to the extent that they could fully provide for themselves in the world?

The truth is that the government does not teach common sense, nor does it educate people to functional literate and self sufficient standards because it is not in the bests interests of the authoritarian for profit government to do so.

The government spends a lot of time, effort and money to get us to generally accept historical inaccuracies so we can never learn from the mistakes of the past or how we are so insidiously controlled. The government spends a lot of time, effort and money to teach us political correctness instead of common sense. Political correctness is a nice euphemism for a thought and behavior controlled police state.

Wake up people, it is what it is, and it all changes the moment you have the courage to accept it is what it is and to reject it for what it is.

[edit on 10/10/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
The American Government in many ways is at war with the American people and can scarcely be bothered to hide that fact anymore. Constitutionalists, anarchists, right wing extremists, left wing extremists, and pretty much anyone with an independent or questioning mind has become an impediment to big corporate government.
Then it's our right and our duty as citizens and veterans to defend the constitution and wage an equal war against this administration and it's minions.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
To the OP....I agree 100 percent. I would even say some mods are complicit with the administration.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Well stated! Look how many government we have here in America. Really stop to look. Local town governments. State governments. Federal governments. What are they all good for? Sucking you dry of your time-labor and telling you what to do and not to do. That is a sure sign of slavery.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If liberals, conservatives, libertarians, etc. want to band together to post their (slanted) view of the world, I don't have a problem with that...backing up what you say/write by citing credible evidence/authority is the best way to get your point across...the only problem I have is if a group is being paid for this activity with my tax dollars...then we have a problem.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover

I have seen no such activity here...if anything there is an increase in hard right smear threads.

Considering the source for this thread its honesty and accuracy is dubious at best.

But believe what you want if it makes you happy.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by grover]

Totally man I've been a fan of this site since 2003,and Just registered in May. if anything ATS has become Filled with the beckerhead loons.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by greydaze

Now be nice....no smearing Loons....

They are perfectly nice birds.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
You americans make me laugh sometimes, lol

If McCain had one you would be saying all the same things against him

Friend, If McCain had won, we would be in just as bad a place. If Palin had it, POSSIBLY different story.

The conservatives had no candidate. Tancredo, Hunter, ect. had all been dumped by the MSM. They dont like you, you get no time. Ask Alan Keys (the other "first black candidate"?).

So long as we have the Electoral College, we have jack crap of a chance for a real leader.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Yes, I would agree that there probably are Dis-Info Agents on ATS trying to influence or derail debate. Good luck, all you Obama guys/gals. From what I've experienced on ATS, I think they have a real rough road to traverse in changing attitudes amongst my well informed, paranoid brethren here.

If they are here, welcome! I think the odds are just as good that we would influence you as otherwise. You see, we are truth seekers and as such we have explored many dead end streets already. Speaking for myself, I trust not the right or the left. They both work for the same despots. If you really are here, why not explore and become a truth seeker yourself, instead of prostituting yourself to TPTB. They will eventually cast you aside when they have used you to fill their needs.

Wise up!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You’re crazy man! You seem to ignore the fact that for many of us supporting the people’s choice is our duty as Americans. Why do you think Obama is so bad anyhow? Please don’t just say he is the antichrist!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join