It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They’re Here! Obama Disinformation Agents Are Actively Posting Against Critics

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I would think that any dis-info agent worth his salt would have a nicely completed profile with lots of dis-information within.

then again, I'm a newly (registered) member who chooses not to include identifying information in my profile, so i'm probably one of the boogey men.

ps) when you start a thread with "they're here!", i would expect, as with any accusation, some evidence, any evidence.

perhaps a better title would be along the lines of suspicion, such as "i suspect they're here", or even the fearful anticipation, as in "i'm afraid they're here" or even as a question like, "are they here!?"

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by finnegan

We know about conspiracies because we have evidence of them, therefore they are happening.

Lies.
Unfounded statements.
Repetitious propaganda.
Refusal to supply support.
Plagiarism.

Yet you hang your hat on 2 or 4 ADDITIONAL elements to direct attention away from the most important.

Your self-immolation serves only to misdirect attention from the most important of the OP's "identifiers" to others that merely complete the picture.

You can't defend the indefensible, so you attack the most proximate.
Weak.

jw

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

I am not positive what you are saying here. Are you saying there is no evidence for any conspiracy? That would be wrong, there is plenty of proof, but it really is off topic. And if you are saying they are misdirection, you should take note that i'm not the one that brought up other conspiracies.

I don't know what you are referring to when you say the most important identifiers, but just list them again, just a quick summary of them is fine, I can find the rest if it has been discussed before.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by finnegan

You want a checklist?

Lies.
Unfounded statements.
Repetitious propaganda.
Plagiarism.
No profile
Recent member

Yet YOU hang your hat on 2 or 4 elements (e.g., profile, membership) to direct attention away from the most important.

Your self-immolation ("This describes me, so it must be wrong!") serves only to misdirect attention from the most important of the OP's "identifiers" to others that merely complete the picture.

You can't defend the indefensible, so you attack the most proximate.
Weak.

Weaker.
jw

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Lies.
Unfounded statements.
Repetitious propaganda.
Plagiarism.

I do not direct attention away from these things. You have refused to provide any evidence for any of these things. I followed your link you provided for your accusation of plagiarism and did not find anything about your particular case. It seemed to me as though I was being sent on a wild goose chase.

Most everyone here has the belief they are on the right side of the argument. Many of us believe the other side is lying and pushing propaganda no matter which side we are on. Your accusations only prove you are as distrusting as anyone else on here, but since you did not provide evidence there is nothing to discuss about it. That may be why you think anyone is avoiding these topics. The reality is they are based on personal feelings which usually can't be changed anyway.

No profile
Recent member

I don't hang my hat on these topics but rather your lack of evidence for anything. The reason these topics are singled out is because you can not project guilt on anyone based your own categorical judgement of them. If you do, it will only be seen by you. Nobody else can believe someone is guilty because you have placed them in your guilty category.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
video by QualiaSoup

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
yes i agree, it is true

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
yes i agree, it is true

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
but obama said there were no aliens

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jungly

review the recent threads on gov't invasion of companies and software specializing in monitoring blogs, if you doubt the OP.

review the threads on new rules, regulations and powers assumed by gov't agencies without legislative or Congressional input and oversight.

The "czars" are stretching their wings. Wait 'til they start to fly.

It will be too late by then.

jw

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join