It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial Private 'Police' Force Quits Effort to Take Over Montana Jail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Controversial Private 'Police' Force Quits Effort to Take Over Montana Jail

www.foxnews.com

A mysterious "police" force that has one small Montana city on edge apparently is packing its bags and heading home.

The California-based security firm, run by an ex-convict with a history of fraud convictions, is dropping its purported bid to take over a Montana jail — days after state officials launched an investigation and several key participants backed away from the controversial proposal.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.abovetopsecret.com
www.abovetopsecret.com

[edit on 9/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
so long miodrag!!! APPF has been defeated. good riddance and good bye. apparently the heat was just too much and they decided to end it all... the whole thing was shady from the onset. if i remember correctly miodrag had already put down a substantial amount of money so it makes me wonder where that is but... i still dont think we should stop investigating them

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Good then! Good work everyone that helped to dig in and find out
more than the MSM was letting out.

One thing however I find to so so strange...this company's spokeperson, the Michael man...he said he was funded by
The Obama Administration...which is a lie, and that would be on the fraud level. Why is he off the hook on that, I wonder? You would think that DHS would have taken him down so fast...afterall what could have been more terroist like than what he did?

Something so strange here...so not quite right...that he is not in Federal custody under a terrorist charge.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
So a company run by a criminal known for multiple accusations of fraud sought to infringe upon our rights and laws? Are you sure this company wasn't "official"? Sounds like most companies dealing with the government today.

At least Truth finally wins one, the vermin are scurrying away now that someone turned the lights on. We need flood lights

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

You are so right about that. The entire event wreaks and I hope the Montana AG does not back down on his investigation. I am still more than a little curious if they did not drive into town in vehicles that had Hardin, MT Police Dept decals on them, and someone had not taken pictures of them, if he/they would have gotten away with it.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a breath of fresh air i can take now. thanks everyone for keeping your ears to the ground on this one. just wonder how long it will take for step 2 as there is always step2. but for now the people have won. amen for that

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wayne60

Well you know...thanks to the internet we can follow this story for the rest of our lives. I know I will. I am telling you...if this man is not prosecuted by the Feds for fraud then it was blessed by the Feds.

In my opinion of course, with all the hype about terroists, and the John Elway narrated video about terrorists by the FBI and DHS here: www.infowars.com... how to spot them, and turn them in...and this guy just is "under investigation". Special alright.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hey this is pretty awesome again!

ATS put it too light.

Glenn Beck did the power slam.

And 1,2,3. They are gone.

Out of here.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
A true victory for the Alternative Media.

Is it any wonder that newspapers are folding by the dozens? And while the cable news media fills it's broadcast time with opinions of blowhard on the left vs blowhard on the right, non-main-stream sites like ATS provide a myriad of views mixed with the deep research that in an earlier times would have been called Journalism. Sure, we have to filter out quite a bit of outlandish BS on here but it's good to have to do that. It allows us to refine our discernment.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Either the big names behind the APF decided to run away from the massive amounts of attention or the entire APF thing was another scam being run by "Hilton" who hoped to make a ton of money off a prison contract the State of Montana wasn't going to approve. I think this guy really thought he could sneak this thing by the State government.

The key is the Montana Attorney General's deadline for APF to prove financial backing by Monday. I find it interesting that they chose to run and hide when that deadline came around.

If there was a big company behind APF they would have been exposed, if not then obviously APF would be exposed as a scam.

I'm leaning towards the real backers running away from the attention. Someone was writing the checks for the reporter, paying off the town leaders with jobs and leasing Mercedes SUVs. That seems like a huge outlay of cash for a Hilton scam that ended up going bust.

We still need to find out where these other 30 contracts are they kept mentioning. It's possible they bailed on this one in order to keep working on the other towns which haven't been discovered yet.

If we'd been able to find out who was behind APF (for sure, I'm not too confident about the various reports naming companies on Infowars) we would have been able to track down those other contracts.

The more I think about it the more I think that's why they bailed. The AG and governor weren't gong to play ball (should have bribed them first instead of trying to buy the poor town cheap), too much attention and a move to save the overall, larger plan.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by ecoparity]

new topics

top topics

join