It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

healing energy, healing self??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I know there already is a recent thread on chacra healing with other people, but this topic deals with methods of healing the self.

I've read a lot of material on how to heal yourself and read lots of testamonies from people who say they can do this. Most techniques deals with chacra's, healing energy, healing light, visualisation, and so on.

Now I spend a lot of time trying this, especially the last weeks, but I've been trying for years really.
I guess it all depends on your views or beliefsystem on energy and a source for this energy. Well, as much as I don't like to admit it, but my views must be wrong then, because no matter what I try and how hard I try, I can't even heal myself from a simple headache.
For me, energy is all there is and all that everything is made off.
How do you turn this energy into 'healing energy'? How does that work?
What am I missing?

I'd really like to hear theories and especially experiences on this topic, because for the last week I'm a bit obsessed with it and really breaking my head on it

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
your energybody needs a connection to this bottomless energysource.
The "normal" way goes like u´ve said with a picture or idol ( beliefsystem).
Your brain is the connection to the mental level. and your brain works with imagination and the will to do something.
But this bridge is only works when u strongly belief.
I don´t. I have a lot spiritual expirience and tried a lot of ways.
actually i am writing on a book about how to come back to the natural rythms and learn to use your energybody.
If u want i can tell u some technics, but u need knowlege about your aura, chakras, energylines and a bit physical backround.

It is possible that your headache comes from your opened third eye.
When u use your imagination u activate this chakra autmatically. But then it is also automatically protected like a firewall.
When you manipulate one or more chakras, u do on your own response.

Here is one meditation-scene to heal easy illnesses on base of negative energies:
"close your eyes and get chilled.
low breathing.
if it helps count down from 10 to 0.

Imagine your energybody, then your seven main chakras illuminating.
(So everybody imagines their chakras another way. Flowers, globes, swhirls...)
Now its important that you connect yourself with earth. Imagine a silver band going from your first chakra deep into the earth... feel the connection...
Now let every chakra open as it wants by alone.
If youre expirienced enough you now can diagnostize something strange.
Normaly you can see dark points or swhirls

Now there is a easy way to let "earth" correct the things:

Imagine a baseball big white lightball comming up the silverband what whirls realy quick. Let it levitate over the first chakra and look how the dark point will be sucked up into the ball.
Go on with the next five chakras until the ball gets grey.
Now send the ball back, down the silver band.
If needed take a second one.
Do until ready, then come back and wake up or let u fall in sleep."

This picture is a manifestation of pure nature intelligence energy.
It knows how to heal you. And how to recalibrate your chakras.

Peace and love
and if any questions occur ... ask

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
You are trying too hard, take your time! That is the most important.

Self healing is an ongoing process for both the physical and spiritual body, both have to endure and defend various "attacks" day by day in order to function harmoniously, this happens unconsciously for most of us. No matter what you aim to "heal", you have to differentiate between the physical and spiritual body, dependent on the origin of the problem. Healing you spiritual body will turn out to be much easier and less energy consuming than healing your physical body. So if it is a headache you want to cure you must first come aware of its origin, is it for example stress? Your spiritual body would be capable to deal with it, but if it was something else physically related, your chances of healing yourself are very slim. Its all about the manifestation of will and thought, but to learn how to go about it takes a lifetime itself and a lot of meditation and dedication.

I wish you good luck in any case and don't expect it to work from one second to another, awareness is the key!

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Clairaudience]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
hello

I find this stuff interesting. For me deep relaxation is paramount. Then becoming aware of your center or dantien. This area is where chi is directed to and stored. Once your chi becomes strong enough it can be sent to various places in the body that are weak and in need of rejuvenation (including head for aches) In fact the tai chi classic texts refer to the waves that reach the head and come down over the head as the "golden rain".
I'm no expert, but my 7 years of tai chi training have cracked the window into this marvelous realm.

The secret is contained in (this may sound weird) the perineum muscles. A practitioner must first learn how to trap and store the energy from the air we breath.

A few things to try to increase internal energy and gain deeper awareness of energy circulation include:

1) Breathe long and easy breaths in through nose out through nose. Try holding breath for as long as possible without causing too much stress.

2) Mouth is closed, tongue on the roof behind front teeth when meditating. I have been told that this closes the "circuit" of energy circulation in our bodies.

3) With the inhalation the perineum is slightly or gently flexed. Upon exhalation the perineum is relaxed. You should notice after some diligent practice slight waves of energy that can be sensed.

4) Put your mind or awareness in your Dantien and try to relax allowing, in that moment, everything to sink downward. The feeling I compare to the dropping of a large velvet curtain if that makes sense.

5) The body must be free from tension, but be held in good posture to prevent blockages in chi circulation.

This link demonstrates some of what I have mentioned. good luck

www.universal-tao.com...&li.html

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
"your energybody needs a connection to this bottomless energysource.
Your brain is the connection to the mental level. and your brain works with imagination and the will to do something.
But this bridge is only works when u strongly belief."

I've kind of figured that our energy bodies alway have a connection to the energy source, since it is one thus connected.
I also figured that when something occurs in our energy body, it automatically also had an effect on our physical bodies and visa versa. Maybe that's where I went wrong.
Believing? I've been making lot's of time to attemt this so, and every time I have the expectation of succes, so yes, I do firmly believe.

"If u want i can tell u some technics, but u need knowlege about your aura, chakras, energylines and a bit physical backround."

at this point I'm eager to try out everything that presents itsself, so I'd love to hear some of your techniques, including the one you mentioned in your post

The headache was just an example I used, but maybe I should work with an injury or illness that has a clear source, that might be easier to begin with (and that never occured to me either,)

thanks for the reply

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

yes, I hear that alot, that trying to hard does more bad then good

still that makes me wonder about those cases in which people with little or no experience heal themselfs in a hospital bed, when the doctors had almost given up on them. I hope those cases aren't made up and I actually believe that they aren't....

But honestly, this thing has caused much frustration in me, even to the point that I became angry at my spirit guys for not giving me more information. (a bit pathetic I know
)

thanks for the reply

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

thanks for the reply and the link

I have thought about taking tai chi lessons, maybe I will someday. My aunt used to take lessons, 3 years I think. When she showed me what she had learned after one year, my reaction was that it seems to be a slow learning process... and I don't like slow learning (maybe that's part of my problem aswell)

the thing is, when I work with energy, chi, kundalini,... I do feel the energy go through my body and through every cell. I feel that very clear, so I don't think the problem lies there. (I can be wrong ofcourse) But the same question remains: when you feel it in your physical body, does it automaticaly affect your energy body?
I know that I am not my physical body, but it is the source of physical problems.

Another problem that I run into while I attempt breating exercises is that I'll start to hyperventilate (I have CHS) and can't get it under control. Because of that, I've even tried 'rebirthing', which was a frightening experience, but it did feel good afterwards. But mostly, every exercise with the aim of relaxation ends in a rebirthing session with me, lol.

I'm off to check out that link

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Without wanting to whine further on how I can't heal myself, I want to clarify a bit on the 'why' I want to be able to do this.

When I was younger I wanted to be able to do all kinds of spiritual (and occult) things. But the underlying reason why I wanted that was 'power', even to make money with it. That are the reasons why I started to study these topics once.

In the mean time my objectives have changed, circomstances changed, events happend and my view on life changed almost overnight (but that's a long story) money and power don't matter to me anymore, all I want for myself is to lead a 'back to basics' kind of life.

for a long time I have struggled with my place in this life and what I am supposed to be doing here, this thoughts have even caused me to have a depression because I didn't find the answers I was looking for (I mean this in a spiritual sense, not daily life).

So for the last year or so, I feel like the Universe is pointing me into the direction of healing, like it is something that I'm supposed to do. I feel this very clear, 'coincidental' events have clear messages to me.
I feel, or better, I know, that it is my purpose in life to do something with the healing ability. Only, that ability doesn't really come natural to me. Other things do, empathy is natural to me, instinct is very natural to me, but healing isn't...
I tried to heal others aswell, to the point that my husband doesn't want to be my 'labpet' anymore, he says I make things (like headaches) worse instead of healing them.

I don't know, maybe I'm the biggest nutcase that walks around, lol, but as long as somthing 'higher' keeps giving me hints and pointers I'm not giving up... I just need to find the part of the puzzle that I'm missing.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

I know what you mean!

Actually everything comes by itself, not the gift to heal yourself or others (that's hard work), but the universe always shows you what you are capable to accomplish, those "hints" you mentioned are exactly what I'm talking about!
It takes drastic measures in your life to ensure that you are on the right path, making it possible for you to reach those very goals you have.

PM me if you want and we talk a little bit....

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
How does one "wake up" sleeping abilities inside themselves?

I've been told by a powerful friend that I truly trust that, along with a few others, I have a strong potential to be a healer. The ability is mostly asleep but sometimes I can make it work. I've healed a few bruises before and I can keep myself from getting sick almost always.

This is an ability that I really want to wake up.

I'm already a strong empath, have mostly awake psycomitry, can mostly control the amount of pain I'm in, and a small ability for prophecy... THAT I want to stay mostly asleep lol... as well as my "finder" ability. I reeaaaaly don't want visions of murders... thanks.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
to GypsK:

you are welcome...

so where i gonna start?
you say, always when you relax too deep you have something like rebirth visions?
this is a big thread to your sub-consiusness! you need to clear this, maybe
you must go farer back in time... (you dont wanna know how far back i have been...!)
Maybe you aren t ready with your last session?
(you "switched" to this channel and now the player is on stand by)

to your "connection problem":
read something about how energy is produced in cells. when you know how it works, you can also learn to control by will

I learned one big rule in, soon, twenty years expierience about this topic:

IMAGINATION + WILL = MAGICAL ACT

Here are some easy exercises for learning to control energy output:
Did you ever try to make something like a energyball with your hands?
Or even try it with (positive!) symbols on your handchakra.
Or bundle your fingercups and send it like a laser into something.
do this to a cup of water and drink.
do it to veggies and fruits and give it your familiy
do it to plants and flowers
Then do it to wounds and pain (locally)

But you have to make a different between injuries and illnesses.
Most illness comes from yourself and has a reason.
Its the bodys way to communicate with you, you do something wrong.
70% of all illnes is psychic, 70% is made by your stress with something.
Injuries come from outside and are physical damage. I know a few techs for it but but mostly first aid helps.

I use very individual things to heal someone. That means to listen to s.o. carefully,search reasons, give solutions, beeing peacefull, make s.o. feel good, massage, aromaoils, herbals, chakra cleaning, astral divination, mental technics, love...

peace

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
to sisgood:

so where did he knows that from? at first YOU need to know or feel.

So you wanna wake up,yeah?

At first go into nature and find back to yourself and earth riddims.
Not the shrinky likkle ego of you, but the higher-i-consiusness what is connected with the whole bunch of matter what we call "our" planet.
Then you need to know about your astral equipment.
read different sources about aura, chakras and your energybody.
Also improtant are the connection-lines between the energypoints.
Learn to see your and others auras, then "tune" into finer frequencies to see more subtile energystructures.
When u got that read the above posts of mine...

peace...

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
to GypsK:

IMAGINATION + WILL = MAGICAL ACT

I agree. Studying some anthropology i came across shamans in some native American tribe and how they healed people. I came across an account of a person who as a skeptic initiated himself as a shaman and became an apprentice to learn what the deal was. Anyway it turns out that the healing practice was entirely a "magic trick" performed by the shamans, but the "patients" thought it was real and not a trick, this thought made them BELIEVE they were going to be healed and they were.

new topics

top topics

join