It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video : Special Ed Student Beat by Cop for Shirt !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninecrimes
reply to post by SyphonX

He shot a man 24 times and was not charged because it was "self defense".

? wtf. what did he do shoot him, reload his weapon and continue shooting?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Well, your avatar IS HILARIOUS! It's tragic how this country is setup that if you decide to fly against the grain your labeled a deviant.

I've been to school were peeps wore the confederate flag and no one got sent home, (back in the 90s in the south) how is your avatar any different in message?

The majority of people in this country are so hypocritical, they just want to back the ideas they were taught rather than the truth.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Apparently this county needs to do a better job at screening their law enforcement officers and do a better psychological evaluation of them also!

Especially when they are sending them to work in a school around kids!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Don't read this as a threat of some kind, because it's not:

.. but how do these guys stay alive? Why is it you never hear of one of these pigs (yes pigs.. because that man is not a police officer) getting beaten half to death or killed?

When I was in 6th grade, my teacher was Mr. George (and he looked like a cross between King George and Boy George!). He loved to stand in the corner and pretend to make out with someone as we came in from recess. He invited the kids up to his desk to ask questions, and he would lean way back and put his arms around the kids shoulders, or on the small of their backs, or sometimes on their rears! He would walk through the class and rub your shoulders, or come into the lunch room and lean up against your back and rub his junk on you while he talked!

He did this to boys and girls equally.

Anyway, on topic, a friend of mine had a truck driver dad, that was a no-nonsense guy. He sent a note to the school for his son, that said "hands-off" but in a few more words than that. The teacher thought it was funny, and brought it up to the whole class, and made a joke of it, but did not change his behaviour.

A week or so later, the Dad came in from a long run, and he stopped by the school. He walked into the room, smiled at the kids, said hello to me, and asked Mr. George to step outside for a moment. Then the school began to rock!! Mr. George got bounced off every wall in that school!!

He also lost his job, lost his wife and daughter, and moved away!!

The truck driver Dad gladly went to court, plead guilty, paid his fines, and went back to work!!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I have an update to this case.

Christopher Loyd the officer involved, ... is also under arrest accused of rape.

and is being sued by his ex-wife for allegedly gunning down her new husband. Apparently this happened before he went to work in Dolton, he was suspended by THAT force only to get a new job in another city like nothing ever happened.

No wonder there are so many bad cops around !! even if they get fired they just go to work for another precinct !!

cbs2chicago.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Well, if you ask me, this guy sounds exactly like what the Police Departments want.

With all the things that have come up about him, wouldn't you think that he would never be able to be a LEO again?

Nahh, not so much.

Equal under the law you know.

I wonder if the fraternal order of police stepped in and covered his backside any of the times he did his crazy actions?

That is where I would look if I was an investigative reporter. You may ask what an investigative reporter is. Those are an extinct type of human that existed a few years back, before tyranny was given free reign.

The original video has been pulled.

Here is another site with the video.

www.forbezdvd.com...

edit on 13-9-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

That S.O.B would be 6ft under faster than he could ever imagine in that small mind of his.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Law enforcement fills positions by hiring from the general public. The man was probably a scumbag before he got a badge, all cops are not like that. But the douchebags who spin the hate just love it.

edit on 9/13/2010 by mikelee because: spelling

edit on 9/13/2010 by mikelee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

The video have been deleted, any other sites? Did you download the video?

Thanks in advance./

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

In my last comment I posted another source to the video.

I would suggest the OP to download it and then post it in our media center.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
if you want to see the character of a man(or woman) look not at how he treats his equals but how he treats his unequals and those "below" them that is the true showing of what a person they are

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
they took down the video on youtube....
freaking cops being shady and problay forcing youtube to take it down

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

How does a country send an army over an ocean but allows an illegal invasion on its own borders.
how does 78% of births in Parkland hospital are born to illegal immigrants who pay nothing to bear these children. When citizens pay double or triple if they have insurance and turned away without insurance.

How does your government barrow 12t from international bankers (Fed Reserve), on your credit. Then give it away to private bankers .

It seems like a country would have to be on drugs to allow this sort of stuff to happen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join