It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video : Special Ed Student Beat by Cop for Shirt !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Video : Special Ed Student Beat by Cop for Shirt !

www.blacklistednews.com

Marshawn Pitts, 15, was walking down his school hallway when he says a Dolton, Ill. police officer went from berating him for his untucked shirt to slamming him to the ground and beating him.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This officer breaks this kid's nose just because of his apparel. If this was my son and I saw this stupid , ignorant behemoth of a man attack my son, a lawsuit would be the least thing on my mind. Thank god this was caught on tape, otherwise this Dufus would be allowed to continue his own smallminded diciplinarian rule in the hallways of a school.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
somebody should slam that officer around a little and see how he likes that

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Don't read this as a threat of some kind, because it's not:

.. but how do these guys stay alive? Why is it you never hear of one of these pigs (yes pigs.. because that man is not a police officer) getting beaten half to death or killed? You would think a family member or close friend would find this guy and baseball bat both of his knees when he's getting his morning paper.

I guess it just goes to show you how oppressive of a state we live in, when the people don't even retaliate yet they continually bear witness to events like these. They always get off clean and free, having a wonderful paid vacation during the investigation.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
How low is the bar gonna go? Seriously these things are becoming more numerous by the day.

I wish I could say I was surprised

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Well you'll be happy to know that the said incident happened back in May 2009, since then the officer has been arrested for rape and the murder of his ex-wifes new boyfriend.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by auntie_11k
Well you'll be happy to know that the said incident happened back in May 2009, since then the officer has been arrested for rape and the murder of his ex-wifes new boyfriend.

source?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

www.chicagobreakingnews.com...

It's true! Wow!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
So, no one has any issues with children being treated like this in a school for the mentally challenged?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
My 10 year old got sent home, well the school called me for wearing a shirt that has my avatar on it!
Sorry its off topic I'm glad they got it on tape that guy should be tarred & feathered!!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Rape, murder (supposedly), and beating of children.

That's one classy guy..

I hope they didn't put him in a protective custody section of the prison, him being an ex-cop and all... That would be a shame.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I can promise you this, if this happened to me or my kids. I would be as calm as possible and make it perfectly clear to the officer, that when the dust settles I will be back for revenge. Regardless if it resulted it jail time for uttering threats. Payback is guaranteed.

People like this will never learn to respect anyone else if they are not fully punished for there misdeeds. I'm sure a slap on the wrist will be the end result. And the officer will be a repeat offender, if he isn't already.

At the end of the day this bozo is nothing more than a man. A man who can be punched and kicked just like the rest of us.

What a P.O.S

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

He shot a man 24 times and was not charged because it was "self defense".

How the hell can you pull a trigger 24 times, without being a complete monster? His target must've looked like a regurgitated meatball after he was done with him...

Sickening, really.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ninecrimes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I f-ing knew this P.O.S wasn't just tripping out. He has a history. Probably a mental history as well.

May he find piece in jail.....a piece of A*$

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Holy Lord!!!! What kinda "Peace" Officer would do that to any kid. He should be arrested. I don't know why so many officers get this "I am above the law" additude.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I swear to god I'm going to start carrying a concealed weapon and just waiting for one of these bullies to mess with me.

Respect goes two ways.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
never mind. the rape charge was already posted

[edit on 12/10/09 by PSUSA]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I worked with special needs kids for over two years and I tell you what. This moron wouldnt have to be looking out for the kids family because if that was one of the kids in my school that he did this to, well he would have to worry about me hunting him down early in the morning and giving him a beating of his life! I may be female but this guy would get it from me! What a piece of poo!

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Talk about 6 degrees. I went to school with the attorney of the guy who was murdered. Anyhow, funny that the cop's father tried to say that the 15 year old struck first despite video evidence to the contrary.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I grew up around about 20 minutes from Dolton on the other side of Calumet City in Indiana in the 70's and 80's, and Dolton was known as a town that you did not want to get pulled over in because the cops were very aggressive and ruled with an iron fist. They were known for stopping people outside their district and still arresting them - they would even follow people into Indiana and arrest them there and take them back into Illinois to book them. It happened to a friend of mine back in the early 80's. They were just on the other side of Calumet City - another town that didn't mess around in but no where near as bad as Dolton. At least Cal City had the night clubs!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join