It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Year Old killed By Vaccine in Michigan, USA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by StinkyFeet

Good! We are one generation away from having what it takes to send global imperialists packing. It would be huge step up from being mindless yes men and women all too willing to sacrifice their children in the name of the false god progress.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Thanks for proving my point.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Does anyone know where the story originated, I canno find anything about anywhere except the first link in this thread, I live in Michigan and am a news junkie and heard nothing about this, strange.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Aquarius1]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

No, thank you for proving that we are not paranoid. That there are people who think so little of us, they believe we should have no say over what slop is injected into our bodies. When you stop treating other people as you want to be treated, there is no end to the degeneracy which follows.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

You can choose whatever you want, but you can't say its a killer vaccine just because one sick 1 year old kid died after he was given the shot with 5 other shots, and has a history of illness. Jesus!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

I haven't found anything on any news source regarding this case either.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

I don't want to think that this story was made up...couldn't be.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

My name is not Jesus. Until big pharma is held accountable for its mistakes, people are wise not to use them. Fragile children should obviously not take these vaccines but how is that possible when inhuman creatures try to make vaccines mandatory? By the way they are not mandatory. Where is your heart? What did the NWO promise you? Someone elses country or vat grown Anna Nicole clone?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

IMHO until you're handling one death as JUST one death, you can't be considered as a normal human being at all.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

I agree.. One death is just one death and not enough evidence to say one way or the other whether it is due to the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow

IMHO until you're handling one death as JUST one death, you can't be considered as a normal human being at all.

I think that is too convenient for big pharma. They deserve a class action lawsuit from parents of autistics who were injured by vaccines. They should face Nuremberg trials for Gulf War syndrome, the guardasil vaccine deaths, and any deaths resulting from the Swine Flu vaccine.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

I agree that if they prove that autism is caused by vaccines then the mfgrs should be sued.. However, I don't think definitive proof exists.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

There will be evidences because we're going to find it and we will take these bastards down. They can't hide their dirt away forever. For our luck their mass vaccination is facing with great resistance all over the planet. From a view, we conspirators achieved this so we can be proud for ourselves.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I think people are reading too much into this particular story and creating something that isn't even proven to true.

It nowhere states the child was given a swine flu shot, just a flu shot. My ex is allergic to the flu shot and almost died when she was given one.

The child was already ill, could its sickness have killed it? No of course not, it got some shots, none of which have been stated to be the swine flu vaccine.

IT HAD TO BE THE SHOTS THAT KILLED IT.

You people need to calm down and get the facts before you spread this kind of stuff.

The child apparently already has a history of reacting badly to vaccinations. So any number of things could have attributed to the childs death. Don't be so quick to assume the swine flu vaccine did it without some kind of proof.

JFK got a vaccination and died the next day. The bullet to the head had nothing to do with it, it was the vaccine.....see where I'm heading with this?

Nonetheless the death is tragic, and to give any vaccinations without a parents consent should be illegal/wrong.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

The evidence does not exist because of the usual dirty tricks. Doctors are automatically required to call CPS if a child suffers a siezure. Seizures a couple hours after a vaccination is a sign of a bad reaction. People are being intimidated; evidence is being destroyed and hidden. Still the truth about big pharma is becoming harder to ignore.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

I really want to know why you're defending this vaccine? I'm really curious? Everone knows it stinks. Yet few people like you is rather defending it. Why? Why people like you defending and hurrying with it? Is there a deadline for this project? I guess yes.

But you know what? If you really believe there is no problem with it, go into the first line and tell your experiences to us. So? Be a brave soldier and go ask for your vaccine. Then tell us how you feel yourself. Or if you not return, you will get one minute of silence from all of us at ATS. I promise.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It hasnt even been distributed yet...

[edit on 8-10-2009 by 3Rotary]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 3Rotary

They've been sent out at the beginning of the week. Many sheep are already stood in lines to get the shot.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
reply to post by ThaLoccster

I really want to know why you're defending this vaccine? I'm really curious? Everone knows it stinks. Yet few people like you is rather defending it. Why? Why people like you defending and hurrying with it? Is there a deadline for this project? I guess yes.

But you know what? If you really believe there is no problem with it, go into the first line and tell your experiences to us. So? Be a brave soldier and go ask for your vaccine. Then tell us how you feel yourself. Or if you not return, you will get one minute of silence from all of us at ATS. I promise.

I never said anything in favor of the vaccine, or against..

Please show me where I voice my support/defense for it.

All I stated was there is no proof of what caused this poor childs death. Until that is ascertained, maybe you should keep the scare tactics to a minimum.

That is all.

So, tell me more about "people like me".

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Where's the evidence for these claims in the article?

It's just a bunch of over-hyped opinions!

Why aren't everyone (or just greater numbers) dying if this is a govt. conspiracy?! What's the point in the govt. killing a few... what does it possibly achieve beneficially for the govt. without a high risk of being caught?

Where's the logic behind this conspiracy theory?

Do we blame what someone had for breakfast when they die suddenly from complications that are unconnected? Why do vaccines get treated any worse than the nuts that people choke on? Why the illogical fear of one thing, but not of another?

I'm not wishing people to become more neurotic and fear every miniscule or non-existant risk, but instead to accept life has risks everytime you leave the house! (and at home!). And to learn how to weigh up these risks in a more logical and more responsible fashion, that doesn't produce more harm than good by the use of opinionated bluster in the media and otherwise. Avoiding overly-blown emotional responses and understanding the probability of certain risks will be a requirement to achieve this.

If someone can provide some actual evidence that connects recent deaths and otherwise medical problems that were the product of a vaccine, then that would be helpful. Until then, it would be nice if people would stop with the silly fear-mongering. Oh, and please be more critical of scare-stories that have little to do determining the truth, that instead prefer to play on people's fears.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by john124]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join