It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Year Old killed By Vaccine in Michigan, USA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

www.fightbackh1n1.com

My daughter took her youngest son Chris to the pediatrican for a 1 yr check. Chris is a special needs child.At 6 months he was given vaccines and within 24 hours began having serious seizures.

Friday, he came in with a fever, coughing and runny nose. The nurse by the peds orders came in without asking, without signatures,and gave him a flu shot, adding 5 other shots with it.

My daughter was so angry -- she asked why she did this, when she told them he was already sick and the serious reactions from his past vaccinations. She said" it was
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well, I don't think so the MSM is going to tell you this, but it seems the conspiracies were true. The vaccination in the U.S. is started not long ago and the first casualty is a 1 year old baby, who died in the name of business and greed. We, "Conspiracy guys" are tried to warn everyone, tried to warn people to do not believe in the media, but unfortunately it wasn't enough.

www.fightbackh1n1.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Hm well I guess if they are killing us and attempting to physically harm us.. then it's fair game for us to do the same.

Have a good rest of the year ATS!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
That is why I will wait until January for the results of the vaccinations to surface, back in 1976 the mass vaccination started in October 12 by December 16 the government had to stop and already the death toll and paralyzed people were to much to ignore.

So sad but in 1976 the victims were the elderly and young adults, children were no targeted at the time.

It doesn't said if is the seasonal flu or else I imagine is seasonal flu, but without consent it makes not sense, I guess the mother will not be able to sue anybody for her lost as they health care is protected.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have had the swine flu. It's gone now. How did I beat it? My IMMUNE SYSTEM! God damn idiots. Why do you think you have an immune system in the first place?

There are toxic chemicals and the actual virus in vaccinations. What sense does it make to infect yourself with the virus while trying to protect yourself from the virus? It's illogical.

Take Vitamin C, drink fluids, and get plenty of rest. That's all you need to beat an illness - especially the swine flu. Stop drugging yourselves up for the comforting and convenient illusion that you are actually curing something.

I have to say, the swine flu was very weak and unimpressive. The regular flu is worse. Even a doctor I talked to admitted that the swine flu is "just a media thing", as she put it.

Don't take the vaccine. Don't drug yourself up. Let your body take care of it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I agree. Drink tea and eat lots of apple. But don't take the vaccine under any circumstances.

Second line.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

You are so right is not funny our immune system is wonderful thing, until three years ago I suffered the worst sinus infection that will hit me up to 4 times a year, I always got anti biotics due to the bad case, blood will pool in my sinus swelling my face.

One day I got so tire of the sinus infection that I refused going to the doctor for antibiotics, so I suffered for two weeks on the third week I started to feel better, guess what I have only need for antibiotics once since them and the sinus infections are gone.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i guess i am confused, in this story it says the child was 1 and going in for it's year checkup, but then it says at 6 months old this happend.....

also it is written it seems as the gran parents of the dead child but at the end it says quote"This is all I am going to say besides how sorry I am and how sick I am how they have treated this family."

i am not seeing much credebility or facts in this case and could just be a story to cause hype.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Gixxer]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

What would be the reason of any hype? I can't see any rational action behind it. But there is the email address of the woman, ask her if you have any questions.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

It said that he is a special need child, was taken for his 6 month vaccination and he got seizures, then he was sick at one year and on his check up he was given more shots and a flu shot.

I understand very well the time line of events here is a littler mixed up but understandable.

And as for the ending it seems that is narrated in third person.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

I wouldn't exactly blame the flu shot on this based on the OP. The poor kid already had some medical issues, and then they gave him 5 shots at the same time. Who is to say it wasn't the combination of the shots or the childs already weakened state that killed him? Sorry to rain on your THE GOVERNMENTS TRYING TO KILL US ALL parade.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by StinkyFeet

You know, people like you always will try to find some excuse to even deny the existence of this conspiracy. But unfortunately the facts are clear. Something is not right with this vaccine and whatever happened, this baby died shortly after got the H1N1 vaccine. It's really matter what was the premise, it's really matter what was the combination. It killed, it took one life away and right now someone is mourning his / her baby because of this.

This vaccine should be safe in every circumstances. As you can see, it's not.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

In reading the article, it seems the child had been 6 months old when he received vaccinations in which he had adverse reactions. He received the swine flu vaccine at his 1 year checkup, and the mother had told the nurse that he had bad reactions in the past.

If this is true, I'm so very sad for the family. However, I'm not inclined to take the story as gospel based on the source (an anti-vaccine blog). If anyone has any other information regarding this case, I'd be very interested in seeing it.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lolliek

hhhhhhmmmmm just call the number

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

You know some certain percentage of people die from almost every vaccine, so I wouldn't scream conspiracy just because one kid who was already sick died, even if it was because of the H1N1 shot. I am not sayng this isn't a sad tragedy, but these things happen. My heart goes out to his parents.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You know, there are too many strange things in this case. If there would be nothing, in my country the government wouldn't sue anyone who is claiming the opposite, in the name: we're hurting their business. Because that's a fact. Whoever is stating otherwise that this vaccine is safe as it's been stated in the media, whoever is against this vaccine, that one is sued in my country. Or take NY state for example. Everyone who is refusing it, that one may loose his / her job. So, by your opinion, is it a normal flu vaccine? Have you ever heard these sort of absurd acts if you refuse a vaccine? No. So please meditate a bit, before you deny that conspiracies are not existing.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

I think they have become mandatory because we have become a nation full of paranoid, superstitious idiots. We are one generation from becoming a group of vodoo believing tribesmen.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I notice from this anecdote that this wasn't an H1N1 vaccine...........

Man, I am starting to hate this place.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Or maybe we see it right and that's why many are intending to silence the conspirators. I'm not from N.A., but in my country, here in Europe we see what is going on here. We're not paranoid, we're far away from it, but we know what we see, what we learned and so on and so on.

i.e. in my country we learned the actual vaccine is good for the H1N1... for the variation which was in 1930, but it's completely ineffective for the 2009 H1N1 strain. And we learned this accidentally, but they're still claiming it's useful via the media. So, is it a conspiracy? You can bet on it. Does it have a real background? Definitely.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Yes we know, at least I noticed too, I wonder also if the child was given tamiflu.

But then again is rumors that the flu shot may be some swine flu strain as the big pharma goal is to make the seasonal flu and swine flu all in one shot.

Still with the immunity that they now enjoy they can pretty much do as the wish.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join