It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remains of Unknown Creature Found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   

What seems to be the skeletal remains of a big, unknown creature estimated to be 20 feet long was found washed ashore in Lumut beach yesterday.
The stench resulting from the abandoned skeletal remains had caught the attention of a Brunei LNG Sdn Bhd security guard who was patrolling the area Sunday morning

Full Story:CLICK HERE

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Cool post! There are many creatures in the sea that we have yet to discover (although through Navy operations like Project Brighteyes, I believe they have a bit more information than we had in this area even 10 years ago, but due to the classified nature of the way they came about this information I dont think it will show up for a while)

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I found this part of the story pretty interesting.

The skeletal remains of the unknown creature might have been washed ashore a few days back as a piece of the bone bore a signature, an indication that someone else had stumbled upon the remains and had left his mark.

Someone either planted these bones as a hoax or really missed out on a money making opportunity. I wonder if he will try and claim it if he finds out that it may be worth some money?

[Edited on 19-2-2003 by AZLS1]

posted on Feb, 19 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Great Post
. I wonder what it could be?

posted on Feb, 20 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'll bet it was something like a museum piece that dropped off a cargo vessel or something.. those things are regularly tagged for identification purposes!

posted on Feb, 20 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

I'll bet it was something like a museum piece that dropped off a cargo vessel or something.. those things are regularly tagged for identification purposes!

Unlikely, especially since it had the smell of decay about it. It looks like part of some giant vertabrae, possible from something like a giant eel maybe.

posted on Feb, 20 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I would probably say that this is just part of a whale backbone. Looks pretty similar to the whale skeleton on this site:

www.grmuseum.org...

new topics

top topics

join