It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1940 Nazi Germany=2009 Israel(photos)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeterTHEgreat
It's funny though--In ALL of yours posts and threads on ATS, there has NEVER been any outcry on your part, for the innocent children killed in Israel. Alwasy the same od tried and true Nazi propaganda.

I am only trying to create balance. Even your own pro-Israel lobby comrades admit that Israel uses disproportionate force in response to the tit-for-tat. I have seen the walls, the barbed wire, and I can tell who has it worse over there. All I see on ATS is bigots such as yourself. If I had to guess, I would say YOU are racist against Muslims/Arabs. In the right context you would probably call for making the whole Mid-East a "parking lot." Sound about right to you?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PeterTHEgreat

The fact that you can't even formulate an argument that doesn't consist of simply calling me a racist, without even knowing me, speaks volumes about you and your view.

You even ignorantly try to construe "sheep" as some kind of "racial slur." You grasp for straws that just aren't there, and fall flat on your face. Can you seriously defend Israel without relying on calling me a racist? I don't think you can. You have no argument, my friend. I would appreciate it if you stopped making up lies.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

"""Haha, no my friend. You are going to have to suck it or up and cry about it, but I am bringing change to MY country. THIS country. If you don't like you, YOU can get out. I will have nothing to do with the US militarily supporting such a militaristic and fascist nation as Israel. This is MY country"""

Seems the wolf has finally shed the sheep clothing after all...

MILITARISTIC FASCIST COUNTRY? Doan make me puke Budro!

Have You ever served your (alleged) country, or any cause other than your benign self greed and blatant anti-government rhetoric?
I read you posts everywhere, your replies, your congrats to all the NOW phonies….
Quit waving the USA flag, as you certainly appear to harm her more, than hold her strong. Since your posts all seem to be of an anti-American stance throughout ATS.
I suppose, that you one of those “Let’s Get Our Guns And Take Back Washington DC” crowds as well? Another disgruntled disenfranchise angry man with an axe to grind, and hiding behind the patriotic banner….

Like the old saying goes---“Sometimes ya’ just gotta open a can of good lo’ fashioned whup A##”

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

"""calling me a racist, without even knowing me, speaks volumes about you and your view""

I really don;t have to know you personally, just read your posts, and THAT soeaks volumes about YOU to ME.

A turd on the street can be called anything you want, but it doesn't negate the fact that its STILl a turd. The same applies herein to these race hating post.

Will I back down? Not one freaking inch...!

Did I also catch that little word like "comrade"? You betchya i did...

Nice word, what website did you get it from? Another one of those rac e hating places.

Your words and arguements are a waste of time. It's like telling a pig, that thinks it's a dog. that's it's really a cat... Utter waste of breath..

But I do so enjoy watching you stumble and stammer with your replies. What's nex, you gonna call me some names and really prove your worth here...

Please, go ahead, the soapbox is, once again, yours....

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

MILITARISTIC FASCIST COUNTRY? Doan make me puke Budro!

Now you're going to tell me that Israel isn't militaristic?

I've done musical work for 3rd-party RPGs created by Israeli students, and guess what? They are drafted out of school into the military like nothing over there. You can think what you want but to deny Israel is militaristic is completely naive. I consider the US militaristic, as we spend so much more money on our military than any other nation, and recruitment isn't even that bad over here.

Have You ever served your (alleged) country, or any cause other than your benign self greed and blatant anti-government rhetoric?

Hell, no.

Government FOR the people, BY the people.

When I don't agree, I dissent, and there is not a DAMNED thing you can do about it but CRY. I will most definitely NOT fight in Afghanistan or Iraq, and that is my stand as an American.

Quit waving the USA flag, as you certainly appear to harm her more, than hold her strong.

Same to you. I don't think you even have the guts to stand up for something you actually believe in, as opposed to just parroting Fox News.

You never answered my question: Would you like to see the Mid-East turned into a parking lot? Be honest now.

Since your posts all seem to be of an anti-American stance throughout ATS.

Anti-government. There is nothing wrong with that at all. I love this land, but I despise politicians. You still have your head stuck completely in the sand so I can't expect you to understand what that is like.

I suppose, that you one of those “Let’s Get Our Guns And Take Back Washington DC” crowds as well? Another disgruntled disenfranchise angry man with an axe to grind, and hiding behind the patriotic banner….

You don't get to decide what is "patriotic" and what isn't, sorry.

Like the old saying goes---“Sometimes ya’ just gotta open a can of good lo’ fashioned whup A##”

I agree completely. Can't wait for that. But mine won't be directed at Palestine.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

A turd on the street can be called anything you want, but it doesn't negate the fact that its STILl a turd. The same applies herein to these race hating post.

The problem is that you expect me to consider your opinion as gospel, when really you are just coming across to me as a very angry and ignorant person, calling me racist and this and that.

Your words and arguements are a waste of time.

And you respond to them with no argument at all, but simply repeatedly call me racist like a mantra. I don't guess that is a waste of time for you, is it?

I don't have to one-up you, you are making a complete fool of yourself. So many posts back to back to back and all you are doing is repeatedly calling me racist. You don't have a case, you're just pissed off that I'm right and too ignorant to handle yourself maturely in response. You can call me racist all day but it isn't going to make me magically turn into one. And you still have no argument.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Hey Folks,

This thread is nothing more than a race hater trying to impose his/her own twisted hatred into something plausible.

I notice with much dismay the number of people that OPPOSE this kind of garbage on here are quickly removed, and yet for a few, the moderators silence their voices, yet allow this type of crap to be visible.

I think, the best way to counter this blatant racial bigotry, is to simple click on each advertisers link-locate the "Contact Us" link, and send them a e-mail explaining that YOu will remove YOUR support for their products and/or services, as long as this Jew Hating Crap continues to be allowed on ATS.

When the advertising dollars dry up, maybe THEN the owner of this website will take a closer look at allowing this garbage to get out here, and giving these race haters a voice.

My opinion folks, and I stand by it...

Is there no such thing as freedom of speech where you are interned?
Have you been trained to whine instead of stand up for what you believe?
Do you have anything to say on topic Nazi/ Israel?
There is an Ignore button.
Please remove the last two words of your member name.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PeterTHEgreat

reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Actually, your words do make you sound like a bigot--!
The fact that you vilify these absurd and unfounded threads, speaks volumes about your closet racial hatred….tendencies

There’s no gray area here, no lightly defined line. Either you are a racist, or you are not a racist.

Which camp is yours?

Do you always follow the lead of perverted thoughts and even more perverted-brainwashed people?

Do you use the “N” word more than once a day?

Do you sympathize with Palestinian Terrorists, such as Hamas, PLO, and other splinter terrorist groups that have plagued the globe, and killed AMERICANS as well as Jewish people throughout the world?

Do you openly admit that you are against “mixed marriages”?

Do you get mad when foreign nations around you speak their own native language.? Isn’t that something YOU would do, if perhaps, you were visiting Europe or other countries?
Sure-Sure. You’re not a racist---keep telling yourself that. Maybe somebody here will believe you. I certainly don’t…

Er, You can go to my video&media.... 'Cause this boy is encouraged to eat kosher..... Look at my photo, and look at my 'kinky' hair; I think about besides an Italian I pass for a Jew; as my blood attests to. Mixed Marriages? Do You mean like my Mexican Wife?

Your the bigot, and surprisingly Your economic, and cyber terrorism that You are promoting sounds incredible similar to what is on the www.thejidf.org.... I guess that is just a coincidence.

Now, here are a couple articles about the Elite Govt. of Israel, and what they promote.

Netanyahu vows never to let Israelis be tried for war crimes
www.haaretz.com...#

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Monday that he would never allow any of the Israel's leaders or soldiers to be put on trial for war crimes.

Netanyahu opened his fiery speech at the inauguration of the Knesset's winter session by blasting the Goldstone Commission's report sponsored by the United Nations, that accused Israel of committing war crimes during its war against militants in the Gaza Strip last year.
Not Judge Goldstone is a Zionist Jew, but He did what is RIGHT; not what would make him popular.

'Protecting' Jewish girls from Arabs
www.jpost.com...

But theirs is not a promiscuous search. In fact, the group of some 35 volunteers is looking to prevent such interaction and to stop what neighborhood residents have overwhelmingly complained is a growing problem in Pisgat Ze'ev - Arab men going out with Jewish girls.

What was once a rare occurrence, residents say, has become the norm in this north Jerusalem suburb, which shares a side of the security barrier with the Palestinian village of Anata and the scattered dwellings on the edge of Shuafat refugee camp.

I guess in closing You need to look only in Your own mirror to find the bigot Your in search of to crucify

On that note do I use the N word??? I use the word NO everyday towards totalitarianism, oppression, and bigots.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
bsbray11, people like you make me want to quit ATS. I actually feel that trying to have a fair and balanced conversation with you is close to impossible. I hope one day you can get over your Superiority Complex and actually see that you are not always right. There are almost always 3 sides to any one issue - side X, side Y and the truth. Judging from your past posts I am sure you will get a kick out of seeing me leave this thread, and probably boast about it too. That's what it is about for you, isn't it?

Actually that is what this thread is about. I bet 90% of the people who agree with the propaganda in the OP are itching for anyone with a different view to come to this thread. Just itching to see who the "Israel supporters" are. Just itching to see whose views challenge the "irrefutable truth" put forth by the OP. It's a common tactic now, one could almost say troll like.

Done with this thread. Happy trolling.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
I could do you a similar collage of British soldiers in Northern Ireland and the erection of walls and barbed wire for the sectarian divides, dead bullet riddled bodies in the street, teenagers held at gun point, checkpoints and crossings with long lines of people etc etc.

If the palestinians will stop their terrosit attacks on the Israelis, they will stop getting their rear ends kicked by the Israelis.

They deserve everything that happens to them, because unlike the Jews in 1940, they brought it on themselves.

They did not bring it upon themselves, that's a mindless, thoughtless statement. The two sides are very intertwined in their conflict from the days of before our civilization.

It's a vicious cycle - palestinians claim they're oppressed so they only resort to small-scale terrorist attacks. Israelis claim they're suffering terrorism at the hands of palestinians, and they continue to oppress them.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor

No, but I do see you building walls and checkpoints.

These walls are incomplete. In fact, what is completed of the walls between US and Mexico is just pathetic. They cross the borders frequently and freely. There was a Texan sheriff who was told by the DHS (Dept of Homeland Security) NOT to take any actions against illegal immigrants. Because he was catching them and sending them back.

So a lot more is going on than you think, and at the same time, a lot less. There is no border stretching from coast to coast.

And if the Mexican government started shelling towns in Texas I think your government would probably have to do something about it.

No doubt, I actually think it's ridiculous to compare it to Israeli/Palestinian conflict.

As for killing people with white phosphorus, I think you should take a look in your own backyard before pointing the finger elsewhere.

So do you or do you not accept that white phosphorus is a war crime? Gas ovens (absolutely atrocious wickedness) destroys masses of people. White phosphorus also destroys masses of people. The former is targeted right down to the individual, the latter is less discriminant and attacks groups. Nonetheless, both are war crimes.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh

By your logic the native Americans here in the US would be justified in launching terrorist actions against the rest of the population, or how about the aboriginies in Australia, or the Hawaiian islanders.

Do you mean to say that you believe there was no armed conflict between the native american population and the invading europeans? Didn't think so.

The difference is that the conflict has been won by the white man and the warring conflict is now long past. There are some reserves where just the natives live, but all in all they are being integrated, as there is no future for secluded reserves. Mind you, these reserves were asked for by the natives, not forced down upon them by the gov't. It's a VERY different situation.

Check your own history, the world map and national boundaries shift with the sands of time.

The palestinians need to accept their current situation and build a future for themselves. Until they abandon violence they deserve neither sympathy nor help.

Why couldn't Israelis accept their current situation before 1948? Why did they have to take up violence and establish a land for themselves? Should they deserve any sympathy or help? Yet they received lots.

Moreover, Israel is suppressing all help trying to get to Palestine, specifically Gaza, you know it well yourself.

Perhaps it's too difficult to admit that it takes both sides to make concessions? That no one side is perfectly justified in doing what it's doing? Nah, that would be too much. Israel has done no wrong. All palestinians and their bloody ways...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor

It just proves the point that NONE of us are whiter than white. We've all got history, some of which is shameful.

The IDF behaves no better or worse than any other modern Western army would in similar circumstances. They do however behave a lot better than just about every non-Western army.

I agree with this

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gandalph

WP is not banned by any international treaty if used for illumination and smoke-screening in combat.

Its use is banned under the Geneva Convention if it is used as an incendiary weapon against people, in the same way Napalm is.

I have seen no evidence that the IDF used it for any purpose other than the former. Since ten people received wounds from WP burns and not a single person died, if they were trying to attack civilians with it they didn't do a very good job.

I fail to see the logic or motivation behind deliberately targeting human beings with the stuff, if the aim is to kill then it's a very inefficient way of doing it. In order to believe that the IDF deliberately used it against civilians then you must also believe that your average IDF grunt is a sadist who enjoys inflicting pain on other humans, and that his commanders encourage this behaviour. To me, this doesn't seem to be a viable argument and it doesn't stand up to objective thinking.

So my considered opinion is that in all likelihood WP was used as a smoke-screen or for illumination, in which case it is not a war crime - although its use in a built up area is certainly reckless and morally questionable. But then so is any form of armed combat, and unfortunately mankind hasn't figured out how to do away with that yet.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by mattpryor]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gandalph

A few points here that I don't agree with:

Why couldn't Israelis accept their current situation before 1948? Why did they have to take up violence and establish a land for themselves? Should they deserve any sympathy or help? Yet they received lots.

The situation before 1948 was British rule and contesting claims of land ownership between the Yishuv (precursor to the Knesset) and King Hussein, which caused much conflict and bloodshed over the years. British rule ended in 1948, so it does not seem unreasonable that the Jews would declare their own state at that point. I don't really see much other option other than ceding control of the territory (and sovereignty) to Jordan (which already took about 70% of Mandatory Palestine).

As for violence, yes it happened, yes it's historically documented, but that does not mean that it was mainstream or enjoyed widespread support. Most acts of violence were condemned by the majority, and more often than not led to arrests and imprisonment.

Moreover, Israel is suppressing all help trying to get to Palestine, specifically Gaza, you know it well yourself.

From my observation of events this is an incorrect assessment. Israel facilitates the transfer of large amounts of aid and supplies through the various crossing points into Gaza, as they have done since before and during military operations. However they maintain a blockade on goods which are deemed contraband. Which goods should and should not be classed as contraband is up for debate, however at the end of the day it's Israel's border as well as Gaza's so I don't think it's particularly outrageous that they should police their side of it as they see fit - this seems justified as long as Hamas is seen as a national threat.

What I hope will happen over coming months will be acts of good faith on both sides. Hamas will be pressured to make goodwill gestures towards Israel, and in turn Israel will relax the border controls.

Perhaps it's too difficult to admit that it takes both sides to make concessions? That no one side is perfectly justified in doing what it's doing? Nah, that would be too much. Israel has done no wrong. All palestinians and their bloody ways...

I'll happily admit that there is both blame and suffering on both sides. No reasonable or objective person would deny it. However I think it's fair to say that Israel has made a lot of concessions for peace in recent years, and many Israelis are now of the opinion that it's time for some concessions from the other side.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

In case you didn't know, and it seems you did not.

Iranian necklace from Kaluraz, first milennium B.C.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/262a16290ff9.jpg[/atsimg]

There are also a heap of swastikas found in and around the Indus valley.

As you can see this is not a nazi symbol, unless ofcourse there were nazis 3000 years ago, and it is a historical symbol in Iran....

Also maybe you think that Thai's are nazis as theyre greeting eachother everyday with the words "sawadee kap/kaa" wich derives from the sanskrit word swastika (good luck).

Well now I guess I'm gonna be labeled a nazi sympathiserer aswell as a sympathiser of Ahmadinejad, just let me deny that straight away. But I do like denying ignorance instead of contributing to it.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Here's a little BONUS for you

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3387a9ac8fb8.jpg[/atsimg]

The Carlsberg Elephant outside the Carlsberg Brewery in Copenhagen, perhaps you think that the Carlsberg Brewery is also Jewhating Nazi sympathisers?

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Now you're going to tell me that Israel isn't militaristic?

I've done musical work for 3rd-party RPGs created by Israeli students, and guess what? They are drafted out of school into the military like nothing over there. You can think what you want but to deny Israel is militaristic is completely naive. I consider the US militaristic, as we spend so much more money on our military than any other nation, and recruitment isn't even that bad over here.

Switzerland, South Korea, China, Russia, Sweden, and numerous others require their citizens to undergo military training after high school. You want to talk militarism, take a look around. Nothing special about Israel.

Hell, no.

Government FOR the people, BY the people.

When I don't agree, I dissent, and there is not a DAMNED thing you can do about it but CRY. I will most definitely NOT fight in Afghanistan or Iraq, and that is my stand as an American.

Ask not what your government can do for you, but what you can do for your government.

Same to you. I don't think you even have the guts to stand up for something you actually believe in, as opposed to just parroting Fox News.

You never answered my question: Would you like to see the Mid-East turned into a parking lot? Be honest now

If you glass the Shia parts the Sunnis will be happy, and vice versa for the Shiites. How does that fit your logic?

Anti-government. There is nothing wrong with that at all. I love this land, but I despise politicians. You still have your head stuck completely in the sand so I can't expect you to understand what that is like.

Everyone here has governments that they at one point don't like. Stop being such a martyr. Oh the government! I'm dissenting! Look at me I'm so gangsta since I'm dissenting and protesting! Shut it. Chinese dissenters have more guts and valor than you.

You don't get to decide what is "patriotic" and what isn't, sorry.

I agree completely. Can't wait for that. But mine won't be directed at Palestine.

And yet you'd probably stand by as everyone else directs it at your homeland. Wow way to support your country. Too disenchanted with the government to be a man and stand up against aggression? Now you see why Israeli civilians undergo military training, because aggressors surround them.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

That's what characters like Sherlock Homes do, provided the event isn't out in the open and human beings are void of common sense; which is not the case.

when we have pictures, videos, audio, recording, Israelis killing Americans and Brits, then would sense is there to play stupid and ignore the obvious? There's a word for that and its call Denial, it has a partner called Delusional. Are you familiar with these words?

The USS liberty, a terrible event; what is disgusting is that you go around parading to be a patriotic American, your profanity-enriched posts against Obama for his failure to be a neoconversative and bend to Israel's pressure. You are more dangerous to America than illegal immigrants because you share one common trait: a disloyalty to America at all costs. When will you be signing up for an Israeli citizenship?

[edit on 13-10-2009 by TSawyer]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join