It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have to start somewhere

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

I took 45 minutes to right my experiences down, I too was shaking a little. Once I finished typing them I hit the U2U button to send it to you, and it was all deleted as words filled the screen saying that I must have 20 posts before I can send private messages to members. When I get more posts in, I'll resend it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
wow.......just, wow.

Your friends and family are so lucky to have a brave woman like you in their lives.
Telling conjures up all those feelings again, i hope you find your answers.

afterthought: if you do see them again im sure you'll bring some hurt to them!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThomasHennessy
wow.......just, wow.

Your friends and family are so lucky to have a brave woman like you in their lives.
Telling conjures up all those feelings again, i hope you find your answers.

afterthought: if you do see them again im sure you'll bring some hurt to them!

Every time I do think about it or talk/write about it, I get tense and upset, and reflective. Some good, some bad, but it still scares me no end. It doesn't "help" to talk about it, really, except sometimes I seem to remember little odds and ends I had forgotten. It has been a good many years, though, and I think the future scares me more, because I sense it isn't over. I wish I could remember the things I know I was told, but know I forgot - if that makes any sense.

Supposedly, I will remember when I am supposed to.

It's not a happy way to live, though. Like always waiting for the other shoe to drop, wondering, "What happens if I miss it somehow, for some reason not foreseen?"

Thank you for the kind post.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Remarkable stories, thank you so much for sharing.

I have a suggestion that may be out there, but if you would like to have disclosure and find out what is really happening; have you ever considerred hypnosis? You may have to relive these experiences under these circumstances, but it could reveal a whole lot of answers.
I understand if it is out of the question, I can see where you are coming from if you refuse; these events seem disturbing, I can only imagine how it was in person.

Like I said the suggestion is a bit excessive, but it could work, sure it is a flawed way to prove something, with the whole "leading witness" scenerio, but who knows, you might uncover the truth.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing from your heart.
I can relate to your experiences. Sent a U2U.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hhott
I had a strange and creepy thought while reading your posts. What if .. if you hadn't succeeded in fighting off the creatures you thought were after your son .. or if, like your husband, you had not woken up and even known they were there .. well .. would your son have been found to have been another "SIDS" statistic?

I found this thought interesting. I myself have my 5month old son to SIDS! All my life Ive known that we're not alone and had very strange occurances. I'll have to think about what had happened in the time period of his death. I know that I had sleep paralysis for the longest time. I would feel presences in the room and a few times I'd see a manly shadowy figure standing in front of me with a hat on just frozen almost, but I felt very erie. The strange thing though, I quit having this happen to me after I got pregnant. HMMM. We are multi-dimesional and I think it's time for me to start meditating on an answer about my son and my experiences. Thanks for this though, and OP... thank you for this post. Just know you are not alone. There's billions of people on this planet and others have experienced (most or at least some) of what you've experienced. I couldn't imagine how you felt after the fight, but maybe-like someone else said- it was a test of your strength... or maybe God allowed this to happen to you because he knew you would not fail? Don't ask for any answers that you do not feel ready for. Meditation can be surreal, with surreal results. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
That is quite a story Liberty, I have not experienced what you did, but have had my own weird experience with an entity that was trying to invade my conciousness and for lack of being able to describe it better felt as if it was trying to "possess" me. I have no illusions to the fact that there are beings that are evil that "touch upon our reality" that are completely alien to us and attempt to use people for thier own ends. I do not know if what I had experienced was a ghost, or a demon, or what it was or wasn't but I do remember at first thinking it was a positive thing and my perception changing drastically when I felt it trying to force itself into my thoughts. I may write my story when I gather my thoughts and manage to put the whole story to text. I don't talk about it often because it scares me to hell to be honest.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Very well written story, thank you for sharing!

I can´t help much either, I have some vouge strange memories from my childhood that I´m not sure were they dreams or not and I was extremely afraid of dark throughout my childhood. I might have some similar experiences, but I don´t remember them as well as you do.

I´ve always felt, that somewhere out there I have friends, some very good and intelligent beings. And then there´s some very nasty and evil beings who messes with us. Maybe with people who has contacts with good extaterrestrials? I´ve never believed, that these evil beings who people call demons or devil has anything to do with aliens from another planets. I think these beings are very much local, but they might live in slihjtly different frequency so we can´t see them most of the times. Some peple call it lower astral plane. Some call it Hell

I have one question about your story - was this "man" from your childhood memory (looked like Roswell alien) the same who you saw behind the window later, the evil one? I ask because you called both "him", but their description is different. Also I had an impression, that the being from childhood memory was rather postive than negative?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I just wanted to say thanks for posting this LG. Your writing style definitely added to the riveting nature of the story. I'm very proud of our ATS community for lending their support. They can be so disappointing sometimes.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hi Libertygal, I, too have had many experiences such as yours. I have been a ufo/abductee/alien researcher for over 25 years and believe me, there are many folks out there that have had contact scenarios, sightings and abductions....more than most folks would imagine. I have learned through my own experiences that there is more than one type of EBE/entity. Some are benevolent, some have an agenda and some are pure evil. They run the gamut, from the popular not so nice "grays', the Nordics, (tall blonde types), very brite white critters, insectoids and the neonates. The neonates are small, biege in color and do not exude any evil intent.

I have a story now I wrote at the Short Stories forum called, "Sky People...a different kind of story about them". It may be of some help for you to take a visit and read it if you get a chance. Anyhow, do not feel alone in this. You are very brave and seem to be coping well for the most part. I know it is not always easy. Blessings and hugs to you! ^j^

P.S. I'd be glad to comment to you further relevant to it all if you have any questions or insights you would like to share with me and others here.
edit on 8-2-2013 by shrevegal because: added a sentence

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I read your story and it rang utterly true-it did give me pause to think,what the member said regarding SIDS.I always felt i should keep my babies in the crib next to me,till they were at least a year old-idk why,it seemed i Had to,otherwise i never would've slept a wink.Always had a sense of grave danger to them,when they were infants.
You were brave to tell your story,i very much got a sense of how harrowing it was,at the time,and i think you dont maybe like talking about it much even now? I dont want you to feel you have to answer,just wanted to say i appreciate you telling it.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Amazing writing, and I'm soooo sorry you've had to experience all this.

Hoping you'll keep us updated on how things are going for you now.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Wow. That was some read. Thank you OP I know it had to have took a lot of courage to come forward. It all was very interesting. The demon experience was very interesting. If you are a good artist it would be really neat to see if you could draw them and Mabey post it up here at ATS. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Just wanted to say I have now posted my own story Liberty, thank you for giving me the courage to tell my story.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

There are things that feed of humans just as humans feed of other animals, though I would not rightly call it feeding as in eating though there is some of that, but more like a sort of energy feeding and its all very diverse. In all an interesting story OP, but what happened to the doctors box?

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
Remarkable stories, thank you so much for sharing.

I have a suggestion that may be out there, but if you would like to have disclosure and find out what is really happening; have you ever considerred hypnosis? You may have to relive these experiences under these circumstances, but it could reveal a whole lot of answers.
I understand if it is out of the question, I can see where you are coming from if you refuse; these events seem disturbing, I can only imagine how it was in person.

Like I said the suggestion is a bit excessive, but it could work, sure it is a flawed way to prove something, with the whole "leading witness" scenerio, but who knows, you might uncover the truth.

I was about to make the same suggestion, hypnosis carried out by a good practitioner might help. I had sleep paralysis for many years - stress related, and some of your experiences could be down to that, I was terrified, but as for the rest, it's mind-blowing. Good luck with your quest and don't let anyone put you down for sharing it, you've been incredibly brave.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Your post is courageous. Thank you for sharing. (And, your writing skills are great!)

I believe what you say occurred as you say it. I have experienced a host of experiences as well. I have also had a visit from a "suit" too, once, for no apparent reason under what I believe were false pretenses in asking about a neighbor.

I'll give you my advice, although you didn't ask for advice and you can certainly ignore it. Don't live the rest of your life waiting for the "next" incident, living in fear. My experiences are leading me to believe that the expectation and fear leave a door open to allow it to happen, almost an invitation. Be strong, be in Love, fill your heart and mind and life with light and joy and love, expecting you are secure, safe and powerful.

I am still working on this for myself, and when I forget and start getting scared of noises or feeling someone/thing is watching me in a room, or trying to invade my dream, or whatever, the more it occurs. But, when I get angry enough and say to myself, this is my life, my children, my house, and no one/no thing has a right to harm us, I get my power back and say No.

Am not a religous person but I do say things to the effect of "You have no power and authority here--this is a house of Light, this is a house of God, we are children of Light, we are children of God." I don't even know when or why I started to verbalize this, but it seems to really help. I don't know if it is a placebo effect and it just makes me reach into my own Higher Self for energy/power, but whatever it does, the outcome is positive.

Keep strong!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

I have one question about your story - was this "man" from your
childhood memory (looked like Roswell alien) the same who you
saw behind the window later, the evil one? I ask because you
called both "him", but their description is different. Also I had an
impression, that the being from childhood memory was rather
postive than negative?

You are correct.

The Doctor was taller, heavier, and looked very much like the being depicted in the Roswell footage, though it is well known that was a hoax, the similarities in their appearances left me speechless. The first time I saw the stills, before the "movie" came out, I remember excitedly showing my husband, "This was SO close to what he looked like! This is what the Doctor looked like!"

I was so excited, because in all my searching, it was the closest thing EVER that I had seen that even came close. He was older, though. More mature looking, bigger in size and frame, but ohhhh so close. The Doctor's skin was almost translucent white, and he had a white coat of a type that doctors wear, with long sleeves. His head was hairless. I felt comfort, love, devotion, some fear - but not scared, more a fear of the respect type. I also felt a sense of awe.

The other him, outside my sons window, he was small. 4 feet tall if that. His head was wide at the temples, then very narrow through the cheeks. His eyes were not "gray alien like" large, but they were bigger than what would be normal for someone of that size and stature. His eyes were black and soulless, much like you hear descriptions of sharks eyes. Just.. cold.

His hair was white, short, and stood up from his scalp in what would be called a "spike" haircut. It looked wild, though, not combed or taken care of.

His smile was wide and freakish, very evil, chilling to the bone. This him had a bluish cast, but like I said, things at night have that color, but the distinct impression was his skin was also white.

At night though things are mostly shades of black, white, and hues of blue in moonlight. My glimpse of him was brief before I slammed the curtain closed, but I will never forget the sense of fear, disgust, and repulsion that washed over me in that brief contact.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

There are things that feed of humans just as humans feed of other animals, though I would not rightly call it feeding as in eating though there is some of that, but more like a sort of energy feeding and its all very diverse. In all an interesting story OP, but what happened to the doctors box?

Well. That's the interesting part. The box was placed into my hand, and held some type of "images" and symbols. For lack of any other thing to call it, lets call it holographic.

He was showing me things, telling, perhaps teaching me, things, that I do not recall. As I said, things I either was told or understood that I would know when the time came for me to. This has to be the one singular thing that eats at me, because I struggle to remember it.

So far, all I can recall is an image of the earth with bright white looking rays of light coming from the box, perhaps what was creating the image, and things circling the planet. By things, I mean things like multiple orbits. Perhaps 10 to 12 different ones. He was talking in my head, or however he communicated, I felt it rather than heard it. I just cannot remember the words. Not yet, at least. I am just recently remembering the image of Earth, and am still trying to put some meaning to it. All I can do is wait.

I remember nothing leading up to it, nor anything after, except laying down. That's it.

No emotions, other than what I felt for him, and the awe at the situation.

The box itself was smallish, metallic, and had symbols on the sides. It almost looked silver. It was shiny, and the lights over me were bright. The memory, what I have of it, is almost like peering through a sheer curtain, and watching it happen to someone else, but it was definitely me.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedEyedFreedomFighter

Wow. That was some read. Thank you OP I know it had to have took a lot of courage to come forward. It all was very interesting. The demon experience was very interesting. If you are a good artist it would be really neat to see if you could draw them and Mabey post it up here at ATS. Thanks for sharing!

I have actually been thinking about doing that. I don't know about how great an artist I am, but I was thinking about drawing, or trying to, some of the things I have seen.

I have always had to be in the right frame of mind to draw, so I have been awaiting inspiration. At least I am thinking about it more!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join