It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Underestimate The Stupidity Of The Masses

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I made this comment in another thread about vaccines,

If you have 100 people, and 50 people say a Medicine is great and it will save you, and you have 50 people say the Medicine Will kill you, both presenting facts, that since your not a medical professional you really do not fully understand the Complex chemical compounds, Seeing how even the medical community doesn't fully understand these compounds, What side are you going to go with, and why.

Lets have it.... Answers anyone?
Remember, there is a Counter answer by each side for every answer you give. Presented with facts, how are you to decide?

[edit on 7-10-2009 by 10001011]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
For me I would first question whether or not the supplier of the shot, or the state can be held liable for any unfavorable reaction to it.

If they are immune(no pun!) to liability I would steer clear of it.
There's something about compulsory "as is where is" shots that just freak me out.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

1)Nature will take care of business

Those who get the Swine Flu vaccine and die off will be better for humanity as a whole. It is nature's way of getting rid of stupid and gullible people. There's no one to blame but yourself if you get the vaccine.

2)America's economy will be totally destroyed within a short period of time

I too see this clearly. Epidemics do cull the population, anyone ever hear of the Plague?
And, like you Emerald, I too am observant of humanity, and I can see it too. People are so dumbed down it is pitiful. School education does no educate anymore, it fills the heads of children with useless facts, and parents are too complacent to teach their kids what to do, and how to do it. They believe the MSM, and everything the government says is good for them, even if it is Fluoride, or Mercury, and we line up for an untested vaccine.

Let me define something here. Stupidity is not something one is, it is a choice one makes.

Ignorance means one does not know, but can learn

Dumb means one cannot speak, and has nothing to do with intelligence or book smarts.

Stupid is a choice one makes, not to learn, and to disregard anything outside "normal" thinking.

Knowledge is Power.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'm not certain that "stupid" is the correct label. I'm more inclined to think that we have been conditioned since birth to defer to perceived figures of authority and to unquestioningly do their bidding. We're afraid to question them. Why is this?

This holds us back as individuals and makes us easy prey for those who hold themselves up as infallible authority figures.

How apt are you to say "I don't agree with you" or "No, I won't do what you tell me" to your doctor, your government office holder, your religious leader, your parents, your teacher, etc...even when your heart and your mind tell you that you are right or have a right to differ?

I think that we've already enslaved ourselves (not that the NWO won't finish the job) by not breaking free of this mindset and realizing that we can challenge anyone civilly -- and rightfully so.

After years of being a subservient wimp to authority figures, I stared taking steps to recoup my sovereignty. It began with simple things and my courage has steadily grown. It has been liberating.

It may have been easier in the past to take the "Yes, sir." "Yes, ma'am" approach, but ultimately I found it's worth taking some flack by assuming that I am everyone's equal and standing up for what I believe is right.

I think that this blind obedience practised by the masses will be our downfall.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

You seem to speak from the perspective of one who is new to ATS or one who is completely naive to the reality of America's true state. I agree with almost everything the OP stated and most of it is indisputable. If you just remember not to take the swine flu vaccine, I think you might make it.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm

Remember, Never Underestimate The Stupidity Of The Masses.

PS. This thread is not to say everyone in America is stupid. It's just talking about that big percentage that is. The big percentage that operates like a bunch of mindless robots who do as they are told.

Well stated and 100 percent true. American's, and other westerners, let's face it, would rather plop down on the couch and watch " Idol", sports, or the three-card monte game the politicians do on the fake news stations like Fox, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, BBC, SKY, etc, etc, etc, instead of using their brain to think.

"Use it or lose it!" That was a motto hung on the wall for all the students in my 6th grade teacher's classroom to see. No truer words were ever spoken. It was under the other motto he put up there, "You snooze, you lose."

[edit on 7-10-2009 by PenandSword]

[edit on 7-10-2009 by PenandSword]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Wow! You have a cynical and hollow perspective. You have absolutely no faith in humanity.

I never underestimate the stupidity of cults. UFO and conspiracy cults are the best forms of stupidity. Sure, governments have their own agenda, and if they go unchallenged they will succeed. Here is the one thing you are missing. Our government and laws are preventing you from killing us.

I put more faith in the enemy I know (the government) than the one I don't (you). When the enemy I know (the government) comes knocking, I know damn well what to expect and how to prepare for it. If the enemy I don't know (you & cults) comes knocking, I have only one option and that is to defend myself.

What I do have that you don't have is faith. I have faith that there are honest people out there. Even though it can be hard to see through the thick of things, I have faith that good and honest people do exist. You can call me naive, or anything else you want. When it all comes down to the line, people have shown the ability to change.

I have faith. You are hollow without it.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
not stupid - but ignorant, all evidence is present, i don't mind if there is less of ignorance in the world

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Believe it or not, statements do not equal facts.

I do enjoy facts very much.

May I have some please.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
First I am an American. Lived there when America was America. A few years ago I saw it was going down the toilet and left. I owned my own business from the time I was 18 years old. I saw what happened when the liberal idiots started dumbing down the schools.

I will tell you when I realized they had finished the job... when the people who worked for me quit caring what their gross salary was and just wanted to know their "take home pay". When a guy behind the counter at a place I went in to buy 100 feet of pressure hose at 50 cents a foot had to use a calculator and punch in .50 X 100 = in order to know how much I owed.
I gave up trying to run a business there because of the bureaucratic BS I had to put up with. When I called someone at SBA asking about a loan and was laughed at and hung up on by an obviously black employee who thought it humorous that a white man would try to get an SBA loan. (now who is racist?)

We have consistently elected Liars, Cheats and Thieves to every elective office in the nation. We accept that being a "politician" is a proper career path. We continually re-elect the same people term after term after term and accept that they vote themselves pay raises in the middle of the night and have their own lifetime pensions and health care. We have allowed the Federal government to vastly overreach its constitutional authority and to grow to the point it will be impossible to ever get it back under control.

Worst of all we have accepted what JFK warned about... SECRECY where the only people the secret is being kept from is the voters.

We have as a result of this and countless other acts of blatant stupidity flushed our nation, our freedoms, the lives of so many who died for AMERICA, and most importantly the lives of our children and grandchildren for generations to come, straight down the toilet.

For some time I have thought we were on the verge of Civil War II, however I have concluded that will never happen. America will descend into the status of a dictatorial banana republic because not enough real patriots are left who will stand up and stop it. If some of us are lucky, we will have the Republic of Texas, or Alaska to call home in a few years.

Run Sarah Run!!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Okay let me translate the to cliff-notes before responding...

9-11 ...inside job or Israel or both? If you don't believe this you are stupid!

The Swine Flu Vaccine will not work and is some covert government thing? It will kill you....And if you aren't convinced of this...your are stupid!

Israel...BAD...if you disagree you are Stupid!

America is full of "Dumb and Lazy People" and is about to become "Nazi Germany"..

PS America is not all Dumb and Lazy people.

All I can say is this...

(1) Any OP that begins by calling anyone who disagrees with it "Stupid" is...well..... STUPID.

(2)

"Everyday, I see very gullible and dumb people that follow everything they hear and see on TV, internet, or main stream news."

Yes me too...mostly the internet though...like these OPs.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Anyone who supports the war is stupid.

Anyone who wants to get the Swine Flu vaccine is stupid.

Anyone who believes the official 9/11 story is stupid.

Anyone who has a sense of pride for their country, and thinks they can do no wrong is stupid.

If you need to reread my thread again feel free to do so.

nice anyone who disagrees with you is stupid?!?!?!

please wise old man will you be our leader................ what a joke.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Never Underestimate The Stupidity Of The Masses

Considering who got elected as POTUS and who we have put into leadership positions in DC (congress, etc), I definately do not underestimate the stupidity of the masses anymore. It's become obvious. They are easily hypnotised. All ya' gotta do is come up with a catchy phrase and say it over and over again ... like 'yes we can' 'yes we can'.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I believe people aren't stupid, they're scared. Scared to death, just like you. Fear creates bad choices and patterns, aggressive protectiveness, and darkness.

The fear makes us blame others for why the World isn't the way it should be. When in fact the world is the way it is, because of people like US.

We condemn the weaker minded and the sick, justify our reasons for wanting them killed off or cast away. This just so happens to be the same motive as the NWO by the way.

By thinking the way you do; by condemning those whom ,you think, deserve to die because of their ignorance, you automatically become a soldier of Lucifer. That's why I believe that our lack of compassion and Love for others ,has created the Rift in the world we now live in.

So seeing your post, has made me understand a bit more about myself. Even my own posts might have contained the same sickness as yours. It made me understand that I have had a direct hand in the darkness that is upon our world.

This ends NOW with me. Look in the mirror...and see the true reason why your world isn't the way you think it should be...

Love others, help them see, help them and love them..please don't condemn Human beings to darkness anymore. Be the light...be the salvation we all desire.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Is there anyone on ATS who works for a living or are the majority trust fund babies. Since I do work for a living in the "real world" I consider my co workers to be my microcosm for the country. And what a thoughtful intelligent bunch they are. But I guess they are all just brain dead sheeple according to ATS. They come to work, pay their bills, love their families, desire to better themselves. What a bunch of losers. For me the computer itself is the real conspiracy. Designed to rot one's brain.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
First I am an American. Lived there when America was America. A few years ago I saw it was going down the toilet and left.

We have consistently elected Liars, Cheats and Thieves to every .....
We have allowed the Federal government to ......
We have as a result of this and countless other acts of blatant stupidity flushed our nation,.....

First off, what is this "we" stuff.
You left, remember?
Practice saying "they" instead of "we" when talking trash about my country and stop pretending you are American...you can't have it both ways.

Run Sarah Run!!

Whatever shining example of the free world you fled to, please take Sarah Palin with you.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is so true, ignorance is bliss to some, but do not cry out when you are taken away. You should have got involved and understood the consequences of the tragedy. Who benefits, who gets ahead, who prospers? And where do WE end up?

The state of the heart is what counts in this equation. “As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.” Good people are disarmed in advance by an inability to comprehend the mentality of deliberate predators, usually regarding problems in dealing with such aggressors as misunderstandings that can be cleared up through sufficient communication. It is often not easy for good people to understand that there are those who know the difference between “good” and “evil” and deliberately choose the latter.

The significance of this in law is profound. If your adversary is sincere, truthful, fair, and honorable about what he is doing, i.e. interested in uncovering and dealing justly with the truth, then you are probably operating on parallel tracks. In such case the discord or conflict is the result of misunderstanding or lack of communication, and disappears when both sides realize what is happening. If, however, your adversary is operating from a covert stance with deliberate deceit, concealment, misrepresentation, bad faith, and aggression in his heart, the dispute is real, will not be resolved amicably, and requires exposure of the facts to the light of day by providing sufficient evidence. Further significance of the importance of subjective condition and intent of the heart is that all law is contract, and the essence and core of any contract is agreement. Without a genuine agreement, consisting of a true meeting of the minds and mutual understanding by all parties of all terms and conditions to which the parties are agreeing, there is no contract.

abundanthope.net...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Some of you should watch this.. then rethink things-

Bit old now this video.

I would be ashamed to be an American.

Lucky for me I'm not!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge

I agree with almost everything the OP stated and most of it is indisputable. If you just remember not to take the swine flu vaccine, I think you might make it.

So you agree that the idea of millions of people dying is a good thing? Are you for real???

How f$#king evil and selfish do you have to be to even open your mouth and say that, let alone agree with someone else saying it?

People with attitudes like yours need a little maturity and perspective. Think before you speak and make sure you really mean what you say, or you'll forever live your lives sidelined to the lunatic fringe.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I agree with the first part of the post. The second part which you label as "The Good News" is not really good news.

Also, the world is what WE make of it. The problem we all have (Earthlings) is the US vs Them attitude. Until we come together and recognize we are all in this together we are going to have problems.

Let us hope we don't let it go too far. Like this analogy: Sometimes it takes a heart attack before someone takes their diet/health seriously. Sometimes it takes losing everything important to them before a drug/alcohol abuser admits there is a problem and seeks help.

I hope we can all remove the boundaries which cause us to believe we are separate before it is too late and one of those analogies applies to us ALL.

Believe in Peace. Believe in Brotherhood. Believe in them. Feel they are possible. Feel what the world would be like when those descriptions are common place. We can make that happen through our intent and desire.

If you want the world to change for the better you MUST offer options and solutions. Do not simply list the problems. We must address them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join