It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Underestimate The Stupidity Of The Masses

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Believe it or not, there are still people who believe the official story of 9/11 even after 8 years of evidence and proof that has come out.

Believe it or not, there are still people who believe that by getting the Swine Flu vaccine, they are in fact saving themselves from the deadly disease.

Believe it or not, there are still people who believe that the Middle East's only plan in the world is to destroy America and Israel.

Believe it or not, there are still people who believe that America should defend Israel at all costs till the end because the Jews are the "chosen" people.

Believe it or not, there are still people that believe Israel with its 200 nukes is of no threat to anyone.

Believe it or not, there are still people who believe America can do no wrong.

Now here's the good news:

1)Nature will take care of business

Those who get the Swine Flu vaccine and die off will be better for humanity as a whole. It is nature's way of getting rid of stupid and gullible people. There's no one to blame but yourself if you get the vaccine.

2)America's economy will be totally destroyed within a short period of time

Thanks to the emerging New World Order, a one world currency is needed, and it's NOT going to be the dollar. As a matter of fact, countries have already started to switch over to Euro, Gold, and other alternatives. No one believes in America anymore. It has unfortunately become a country full of lazy, arrogant, and ignorant people. The people who believe in the 9/11 official story don't even care that there has not been ANY single investigation by their own government on an event that has shaped the world we live in today.

The once great country of the United States is now only one step away from becoming Nazi Germany where people follow what they are told without question.

3)Most of these "gullible" people live in America

I hate to say it, but most of these "dumb" people live in the United States. There is a reason America experiments on its own people via the military vaccines, Fluoride, MSG, etc.

Nature in the end will take care of all the "dumb" people by getting rid of them, and fortunately that will put an end to the "stupid" gene.

The reason America is the main focus of this thread is because what I've said is true. I live in America, and it truly has become a country full of lazy and dumb people. If I was in another country, then I would talk from experience about that country, but I'm not.

Everyday, I see very gullible and dumb people that follow everything they hear and see on TV, internet, or main stream news.

The sad part is that every human being has the same potential, which is infinite, but they fail to realize it. Americans just seem to have a sense of "pride" that their country can do no wrong. You are feeding The Ego, so wake up and realize at the end of the day we are all humans.

If you support the troops fighting "terrorism", then bring them home. There's no point for people to be dying on any side from any country based on ILLEGAL wars.

Remember, Never Underestimate The Stupidity Of The Masses.

PS. This thread is not to say everyone in America is stupid. It's just talking about that big percentage that is. The big percentage that operates like a bunch of mindless robots who do as they are told.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

We are getting exactly what we deserved.

We voted Obama in.
We clammour for free stuff, vaccines, healthcare, food, housing, cars etc.
We are afraid to take care of ourselves, our families.
We have demanded (and in turn, received) our new Nanny State.

I don't blame the majority of americans, however, I do blame the vocal minority on the left that has clammoured for YEARS that we need government to do this, to do that.

Now we have these inept weasels in DC that have listened to only those vocal morons, and we (the majority) have allowed it to happen. We have allowed them to shift the arguments, have allowed them to define the rest of us, have allowed them to snow-ball our economy, our media, our way of life.

In the end, we have no-one to blame, but ourselves.

And it is only going to be us, the majority, to change what we have wraught.

Be it by ballot, boycott, or active protest.

Ladies and gentlemen, if you want hope and change, START TODAY.

If you want freedom of choice, life style, freedom to live how you dream of living, START TODAY.

'Kay, I'll get off my soapbox now.

Mike

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Star and Flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Words straight outta my mouth...

I think of this daily when I watch the MSM...or when I send group texts msgs and they are about NWO things or knowledge outside the box instead of mindless babble or jokes like my friends send me....

I literally find myself muttering, "Idiots" daily.....

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
good post. and yes, people need to wake up.

most of these people, however, have been brainwashed since their date of birth. their parents indoctrinated them into religion, the schools they attended taught them only the american version of world history, the mainstream news that they follow only contains information that they are meant to know

not only that, but when you have a group of people (ie society), they all tend to act only in the way that they have been 'programmed' to act since birth. if anyone tries to challenge the status-quo then they are immediately labeled nut jobs or traitors, and they are considered a threat. so you have not just the government (from the latin govern, meaning control, and mente meaning mind) telling you what to do, you also have your friends and neighbors and co-workers and family members making sure that you don't act up.

what else can we expect from these people? it's a miracle that there is actually so many people that have woken up and now see the machinations that take place in this country. and we continue to grow in numbers...

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Stupid and lazy?

My God, I don't know what part of the United States you are living but maybe you should get out of there.

It's been a long time since I've seen a lazy American that isn't in congress, senate or dangling off the president like a school of pilot fish, that is.

If you have time to account for the work ethic of other citizens, they may be thinking the same of you. Maybe people are simply out of work thanks to the stale economy and the past presidents giving away house and home, shop and store, wallets and banks etc.

This country's citizens are RESPONDING to conditions that are well beyond their control. Ever try to start a legitimate business? Ever try to last longer than the first tax year? Ever try to protest? Ever try to organize an angry crowd? It's near impossible to do anything but sit down and wait for change THIS TIME AROUND. Ever try to get into a decent, secure job over the past 8 years where the owner or CEO is actually on site or even in the damn country?

Not lazy my friend, disillusioned, downtrodden and depressed. And that isn't going to hold much longer. Americans have a way of weathering the worst of storms and innovating new industries from their backyards. HP, for instance really took off in the last depression. Silicon Valley was born out of that backyard shed. Lazy Americans... Alrighty then...

As for the stupidity. I wouldn't go that far either. A lot of very intelligent people here that can do what you did and voice their opinions and try to raise the fire in people's hearts but where's the LEADERSHIP of such a move? Who wants to be the leader and face the crusher? Not stupid... More like hear no evil, see no evil and try to get by SAFELY. Dissent is not what it used to be.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
People need to think for themselves for a second, and see that the whole world we live in today is a theatrical play.

There's no victory, and no wars to win.

It's a bunch of rich industries pulling the strings, and doing whatever they feel like it because they are above the law. They bend and shape the laws according to their needs.

The real enemies are sitting there laughing as they make the American population think they are actually fighting a war with a purpose.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

So HP took off in the last depression, and a few rich people became richer.

Yes, very good and rational reasons for why people should remain ignorant and dumb. (Sarcasm)

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm

So HP took off in the last depression, and a few rich people became richer.

Yes, very good and rational reasons for why people should remain ignorant and dumb. (Sarcasm)

Thousands of people became extremely wealthy. The proprietors offered insanely generous equity stakes in the company. Go to the website and look at the timeline!
www.hp.com...

That's a TINY example of American ingenuity and instinct. There are hundreds and maybe thousands of such examples.

The real laziness was PROTECTING that environment of ethical business and nationalism. That went away before you or I were born. It's now our job to act how we want others to act and lay our own cornerstones in our own ventures. People are sure stupid when there's no example of better.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

People need to think for themselves for a second, and see that the whole world we live in today is a theatrical play.

There's no victory, and no wars to win.

It's a bunch of rich industries pulling the strings, and doing whatever they feel like it because they are above the law. They bend and shape the laws according to their needs.

The real enemies are sitting there laughing as they make the American population think they are actually fighting a war with a purpose.

I strongly disagree. Why not just give up right now? -sheesh- There will always be a victory as long as there are people willing to fight. To have such a defeatist attitude is. . . . un-American.

Want to end the war? WIN IT! Want to stop being poor? WORK! Want to live in a crime-free environment? MOVE!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

You are trying to divert the attention of this thread to another topic.

Stay focused on the topic.

We are not discussing the last depression, and what companies came out on top.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Huh? Divert? Ha!

More like ANSWER your call. You called us "lazy" and "stupid", you didn't say what generation or any other conditions.

I gave an example of why we ARE NOT stupid, based on historical examples.

Let's see a definitive example of lazy and stupid Americans. I don't mean substance abusers and such. They are everywhere and even in elite families.

Seriously, where exactly are the stupid and lazy Americans so we can forge a path to reach out to them and show them, by our glorious example, how to get out of the slump!

I was a victim of corporate corruption several times and since 1998 I have worked for no one else, in response. I've failed plenty and succeeded a couple times and have food on the table, in the fridge and the freezer. A couple friends and family around me saw that example and done the same, some failed and one in particular is worth at least a couple 1000 times what I am. I'm not rich or anything that's for sure, more like average but still.

She used to work in a hospital kitchen before her job went down the can! She was a penniless uneducated nobody before her hospital job. She owns a TV station, a radio station, corner stores, restaurants and a private home health care company. Great lady and not bad for someone that lost her mobility!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Anyone who supports the war is stupid.

Anyone who wants to get the Swine Flu vaccine is stupid.

Anyone who believes the official 9/11 story is stupid.

Anyone who has a sense of pride for their country, and thinks they can do no wrong is stupid.

If you need to reread my thread again feel free to do so.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Often the best way to understand the masses and how stupid crowds are is when people make up horrendous things about you.

Now then you will see how stupid they are, they believe anything made up about people, and especially quiet people who do not bother them.

So i can totally understand why they believe the government and never question wtf it was all about.

I have seen was its like to be on the opposite side of mob rule, and people never think they just follow the mob.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
i have to disagree with you. first i do not feel that it is stupidity, but rather ignorance. so you can say what you will about Americans. but until the final outcome of this chess game has been played out on the United States citizens. there just might be a whole different outcome.

but again maybe not

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Anyone who has a sense of pride for their country, and thinks they can do no wrong is stupid.

Soooooooooo, anyone who disagrees with you is stupid.

Did I miss something?

You may want to add, anyone with a separate thought in his/her head is stupid.
Anyone who believes how they want to believe, is stupid.
Anyone who doesn't want terrorists blowing stuff up in their country is stupid.

C'mon, it is this simplistic ideology that gives us the label of stupid, in the first place.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Well the reason I'm puzzled is because I don't know anyone personally who fits that profile!

I've kept to having like minded individuals in my circle.

As for parents and the previous generation, forget about it. They cannot HANDLE the truth (to rip Jack's famous line).

I'm not bashing your thread or trying to derail it. I'm contesting it because you have been lead to believe everyone is stupid. All forms of media seem to be responsible for both lines of thinking. Alternative screams everyone is stupid and the mainstream is screaming that everyone is happy.

Everyone should probably have better conversations because if you KNOW better, it's probably your job to convince those around you. If you haven't been successful at that, you might want to rethink your case/evidence etc. Is there a reason why those around you aren't believing you?

I mean this seriously. You can't just deprogram a 60 year old after 55 years of indoctrination. You have to start with peers that are a little more focused on the next party or the next WOW raid or out looking for work all day. Until you get them out of their comfort zone, you aren't going to succeed.

Interrupt their "programming time" where they would be watching the news or American idol and forge a new path with them, over coffee at first. Stop dismissing people so easily. They are scared stupid, if stupid at all. Are you prepared to be the shoulder they can BURST into tears on when you completely shatter the illusion and can you lead them toward a solution? What is the solution to all the lies anyways? You saw what happened at G20.

The reason the 9/11 truth movement has largely failed is everyone wants to be the reporter and not the story.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

People will remain ignorant even when faced with clear, bold evidence, the guys at this site are growing a team of people like you and me to counter the NWO, they have plans to shatter the new world order , how im not sure, but its worth a look : [snip]

[mod edit: promotional link removed]

[edit on 7-10-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Stupid is what stupid does...... Sir!

The Masses huh, Have you personally talked to the masses, or have you just taken their Lack of voice as Doing nothing? Plenty of people in America are doing something, its called Surviving, others are stealing, and others are reading your post and going why is he calling me stupid, he doesn't know me.

The people out of work, are looking for work, and taking Fast food jobs and season jobs if they have too.

Vaccines, People are looking into it, and are concerned.

Why is it ok to group EVERYONE into a type? Or even Productive? And Why must we Bicker on here about trivial nitpicking?

Don't Hate, Communicate.

You should call the Masses then and tell them what they are missing, I hope you have Unlimited nights and weekends, just remember thats about the only time we have to be stupid, the rest of the time we are focusing on making it by.

Defeatists?

nah Survivalists!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Here's one for ya.

Anyone who disagrees with the war is stupid.

Anyone who denies the Swine Flu vaccine is stupid.

Anyone who disbelieves the official 9/11 story is stupid.

Anyone who doesn't have a sense of pride for their country, and thinks they always do wrong is stupid.

Now, while I disagree with pretty much all I've written, I - and whosoever may agree with what I or you have written - have the freedom of opinion, to believe what they want. People can even deny the truth - it's called denial.

And in a world where freedoms of speech and even thought are now opposed and attacked, we should all enjoy the freedom of belief while we still can.

Americans aren't so much lazy as they are drugged - through additives in the water supplies and tainted, GM food, and have been for decades. And while you may think poorly of the mass people you generally lump together, it should be said that most people are simply doing their best with what they have to work with, and just try to provide for their families - not fight the world.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by orion123

People will remain ignorant even when faced with clear, bold evidence, the guys at this site are growing a team of people like you and me to counter the NWO, they have plans to shatter the new world order , how im not sure, but its worth a look : www.wix.com...

It's a great idea but there is one problem. There must be hundreds of these type of sites now. Like I said, everyone wants to be the reporter not the story and everyone wants to be the virtual revolution leader. You can see it in ALL the anti NWO videos on youtube. Loud aggressive music and a useless streaming textfile slideshow. The only man on this earth doing it right is Alex Jones and everyone seems to be hating on him. No wonder a real revolution cannot and will not happen. Computer chairs are more comfortable than they've ever been.

Where's the physical meeting taking place? Where will people assemble?
WEB IS USELESS. It's been a sandbox to keep rebels entertained with a virtual revolution that will never happen unless people truly get serious and MEET like minded individuals in person. This is why the web will never be turned off! People reveal too much on it and the chatter is BRUTAL!

Revolution starts with 2 like minded individuals and the first weapon whether it be a rock, a public decree / speech or infiltration.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join