It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Underestimate The Stupidity Of The Masses

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Great post.

Also it doesn't seem to bother Roman Catholics that they are listening to the story from the guys that killed Jesus.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Great post.

Also it doesn't seem to bother Roman Catholics that they are listening to the story from the guys that killed Jesus.

The "guys that killed Jesus" died a couple of thousand years ago.

For a thread that admonishes stupidity it is sure atrracting a lot of it.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm

Those who get the Swine Flu vaccine and die off will be better for humanity as a whole.

Sorry, but I have to disagree here. I know a lot of people who are so determined to get the swine flu shot, but when I try to warn them about everything, they just ignore me cause I'm the "crazy" in the group

Are some people just ignorant and will get the vaccine even if they know it will kill them? Yes, so with them I have to agree with you, but there are some people who are just in denial, which just has to be broken.

However, that takes time, you can just snap them out of a trance in an instant (though if you can, please by all means teach me how!) and these people mean a lot to me, and would not better humanity if they dropped dead from it. In fact, these great minds would better humanity alive.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

What is this "WE" stuff?

I may not be physically there...but I still vote and I pay close attention to what is going on there. Probably closer attention than a large percentage of the people who are there and "can't see the forest for the trees!!"

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Well it says truth from the other side too

I bet half of ATS would follow Alex Jones or David Icke if they walked off a cliff. At least it would narrow the gene pool

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

The "guys that killed Jesus" died a couple of thousand years ago.

For a thread that admonishes stupidity it is sure atrracting a lot of it.

If you're going to call people stupid at least spell properly.
And so what if they died 2000 years ago? people are listening to the story from the same guys.

Are you suggesting the Vatican is is now trust worthy because 2000 years went by?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
reply to post by maybereal11

What is this "WE" stuff?

I may not be physically there...but I still vote and I pay close attention to what is going on there. Probably closer attention than a large percentage of the people who are there and "can't see the forest for the trees!!"

I am confused. Why do you continue to maintain your American citizenship and vote if you despise the USA so much that you fled to another country...a country presumably better than the US?...

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

The Vatican killed Jesus? Still confused, but don't want to derail this thread.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
reply to post by buds84

The Vatican killed Jesus? Still confused, but don't want to derail this thread.

Well seeing as the letter J wasn't invented till the 1500's they probably created Jesus.
His real name was Yesawa.
And Vatican city is in Italy if you didn't know.

Hopefully this stays on topic of stupid masses.

If someone hunted you for your whole life and then finally killed you, would you want the book of your life to be told from the killers point of view?

I wouldn't trust it.
especially since there was a huge uproar for about 100 years when the Romans changed the bible to their favor until the roar died and people stopped caring.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by buds84]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Please do not get the vaccine! It just means more for the rest of us.

P.S. You’re the one who has fallen for the ploy here, the swine flu is a killer it’s just not being reported. Have a look at any cities obituaries over the course of a few weeks. You will see unusual numbers of 30-40 year olds dropping dead. Do you think that the drop in Medicare claims this year is just a coincidence?

Three have died in my town of 1,300. No one has said Swine but they died of flu complications. One had cancer, but was healthy. I have seen a spike in deaths here as well but I only have direct knowledge of the three, the word around town says swine got them.

I personally know at least one victim, Kenneth Pillow of Texarkana Texas. He died of the swine flu but it is not reported that way. The local news said this healthy 28 year old died in his sleep and that was it. This guy could run a 3 minute mile like it was nothing. Also a 6 year old died at my nephews school in Texarkana TX. It was a confirmed swine death. They said he had other conditions, but everyone I talked to said he only had asthma that wasn’t even serios enough to be treated with an inhaler.

Media blackouts are just part of the equation when it comes to Pandemics. Media Blackout 1918 No one wants to be liable, and will only report confirmed cases which are few and far between.

Your the idiot my friend!

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Nature in the end will take care of all the "dumb" people by getting rid of them, and fortunately that will put an end to the "stupid" gene.

These movies, Idiocracy and Children of Men, scared me when I saw them the first time because I could actually see it happening all around me - in real time.

Idiocracy Trailer

Children of Idiocracy

Watching Mike Judge's Idiocracy, which finally hit the shelves this week on DVD, I couldn't help noticing its uncanny resemblance to Alfonso Cuarón's Children of Men. Sure, Idiocracy is a low comedy, full of kicks to the groin and monster-truck rallies, while Children of Men is a serious dramatic thriller about the extinction of humanity. But both movies are chilling visions of a future dystopia extrapolated, with pitiless logic, from our current moment. Both feature a reluctant hero (Clive Owen in Children of Men, Luke Wilson in Idiocracy) who's jolted from his depressive complacency and asked to save the planet from destruction. And both posit human reproduction (or the lack of it) as the problem that threatens the future of the human race.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I agree with this post 100%. Its kicked up some dust with the reaction its caused but I have to admit, this is right on the money. You can spin it every way you want, disagree as much as you want. The bottom line is, it changes nothing at all. I've had first hand experience of the States very recently (I'm a Brit) and I was horrified. Hell, it seems is an environment you can get accustomed to living in. Maybe it won't be so bad when you make it to the bottom of the downward spiral.

Th8nker

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I would not be too hard on the American people because I was a "true believer" until 3 years ago. This society is mind-controlled and we are lied to from the day of birth. I understand the mind set since it was mine also. If it had not been for the computer/internet this awakening would not have happened. But now it is like a steamroller and cannot be stopped, which is why Rockefeller wants to clamp down on the internet.

Keep up the effort at informing others without condemnation. We do not want to turn against each other - remember divide and rule that is what they do so don't give any assistance to that ploy. There have been folks that I did not think would ever wake up but they have through an issue that they were concerned about - it might not have been 9-11, but rather gun control or medical reform or vaccines or whatever. But gradually more and more people are being impacted by these power mongers and that is the key. Their particular issue of concern is impacted and they begin to pay attention. These ptb will keep pushing for more and more control and more and more people will turn against them and awaken.

We are in a battle for survival on many levels including spiritual and it is a long-term battle and one that we will win because we are right and they are wrong. Anger is understandable - it is born of frustration and upset over the evil. But we have to go through the anger to patience - because we are in this for the long long term. Never give up, never despair.

You would be amazed at how many Americans are awake and in various stages of awakening -

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Don't under estimate the power of Groupthink either. It is a very strong force in society. Most people who don't know enough (due to lazyness or indifference) to make an informed decision or opinion do not want to be singled out as being different so they jump on the bandwagon and the group's opinion becomes their opinion.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Believe it or not there are people who actually believe the government is too stupid to pull off a 9/11 attack on the country, letting it happen is another thing.

Can’t argue with the swine flu thing because I think its all hype.

Believe it or not, but there a group of Arabs who would love nothing more than to wipe America and Israel off the map ( se HAMAS, HEZBOLLAH, Al-quid a, and the state sponsor of terriosm IRAN.)

Can’t argue with this point except for this Israel is an American Ally, and have never been the aggressor the have always attacked when provoked.

This is a point I agree with, While America has done wrong, I still believe we the people are good people who want peace and prosperity for all.

Now here some news for you and your kind.

Swine flu, I agree no arguing there. But not everyone who choose to get the shot is stupid, so watch your big mouth on that one. ( I am not getting it)

America is a resilient nation the more and more her people wake up its going to be a harder time for the elite to snuff us out. For their plans to actually work the country must be crippled. ( Look for an attack on the President himself and it being blamed on a white male skinhead, That will burn the country to the ground) (DISCLAIMER I do not wish to see the President hurt in anyway)

Your right gullible do live in the US, And I am going to place you in that category, Must people I know or hard working people, who now believe the government Fooked us over, and now there pissed. Unlike some of the people (you) who whine moan and complain we are doing what we can do fix it.

The sad part for you and your kind is that you have anger but you don’t know where to send it or how to direct it into something positive, get out from behind your keyboard there and take to the streets make them show there hand-) don’t whine, moan, and complain when you don’t get or see what you want to see... You sound like a French person ( like you have already surrender and just waiting to die...Good Luck with that.)

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
You can't paint everyone with the same brush, however...

and further more:

We've been systematically dumbed down over a long period of time. It's apparent with what our children are taught in school, and the mass amount of mindless programming that people tend to watch on television. If you ever notice commercials, movies, or normal television, the camera angles change every 2-5 seconds. This is to keep people stimulated and enthralled. Anything else pales in comparrison, including reading books, which in no doubt, assists with educating, and strengthening us intellectually.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWretched

You said that you would be ashamed of being an American. I pray that deep inside your soul, you are more concerned with the Shame of your own life than with a life you do not live.

Unless you are one of the chosen few on this green Earth, you have a lot of work to do inside your own spirit. If you took your head out of the bag, you would see that the world you hate, is the world you created.

You sit behind the so called stature of your Country flag, condemning people because their day of judgment is at hand. Failing to realize that an entire nation of people are learning that they are not afraid of their lives anymore.

A nation of people who have nothing to lose can be a dangerous one. But it can bring a dawn of awakening.

So sit in your comfy home and type away with your darkness, while millions of Americans face their fears and over come them or Die.

According to you, stupid people deserve to Die and suffer. If that is the belief of your Country, then you are all just as Evil as Lucifer himself. So is that where your Country stands or is it just you standing there?

[edit on 7-10-2009 by juzchilln]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Yes I know the Vatican is in Rome... I have been there. Visited the sistine chapel. I still think it is a reach to claim "these guys" killed Jesus. The first pope didn't come until Constantine in the 300's....I typically view the Roman Government as having ordered his execution rather than the "Vatican". ...and BTW I am no Vatican supporter and am aware of the political nature of the revisions to the gospels and the compilation of the modern bible.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

We are getting exactly what we deserved.

We voted Obama in.
We clammour for free stuff, vaccines, healthcare, food, housing, cars etc.
We are afraid to take care of ourselves, our families.
We have demanded (and in turn, received) our new Nanny State.

I don't blame the majority of americans, however, I do blame the vocal minority on the left that has clammoured for YEARS that we need government to do this, to do that.

Now we have these inept weasels in DC that have listened to only those vocal morons, and we (the majority) have allowed it to happen. We have allowed them to shift the arguments, have allowed them to define the rest of us, have allowed them to snow-ball our economy, our media, our way of life.

In the end, we have no-one to blame, but ourselves.

And it is only going to be us, the majority, to change what we have wraught.

Be it by ballot, boycott, or active protest.

Ladies and gentlemen, if you want hope and change, START TODAY.

If you want freedom of choice, life style, freedom to live how you dream of living, START TODAY.

'Kay, I'll get off my soapbox now.

Mike

The incredible ignorance of the masses is not a "left vs. right" or "conservative vs. liberal" issue. We are way beyond that. It comes down to our servitude: we all serve as slaves and some prefer one slavemaster over another (e.g. Bush over Obama). In the end, they are all deceiveing us, lying to us and using us for a much bigger agenda.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
And the point here is?????

Truth is we need the masses. If you cannot understand how or why, then perhaps the veil needs lifting from thine own eyes.

PG

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join