It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel has been condemned more than all countries combined (HR)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

Originally posted by dizzylizzy
I guess that as Israel is the only true democracy in the area, have decent human rights, do not hang homosexuals, or flogg women for being raped etc. etc., more is expected of them.

Well actually......

Democracy - as long as you are Jewish.

You have to 1 be educated and 2 want democracy to make it work. Both mostly missing in the arab world.

Human Rights - as long as you are Jewish.

No, as long as you treat your citizens in a civilized way.

Do not hang Homosexuals - well no, but that doesn't stop the brutish othodox bigots from shooting them or tossing grenades into clubs.

Evidence, please ...

Womens rights - what, like being able to marry who they want? There have been Jewish honour killings in the past, and they even have a big campaign right now to stop women marrying non-Jews.

Evidence, please ...

So what makes Israel so great again?

Hmmm, whatever it is that the arab countries don't have ...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Nothing new here. The United Nations is not an organization with a very good history. In fact, it's a collection of little dogs that yap at everything bigger and better than them.

It's as corrupt as any organization can get.

It's as biased as any organization can get.

I wish to God the US would pull out of this useless platform for yapping dogs.

Normally, when you sit at the head of the table in your own house, the porch dogs must remain on the porch, and the pot-licking dogs must remain quietly under the table.

But not with the UN.

Every mutt is either on the table stepping in the food, slurping it up from the plates, chewing on the table cloth, fighting each other over the same pork chop, or pissing on our legs.

I would actually take it as a badge of honor to be #1 criticized nation at the UN.

Israel is a nation of advancement among a number of backward-assed Arabs with a lot of backward-assed friends.

So what else would you expect?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
come now, there is massive apartheid in israel now. No arabs were allowed in their recent elections, to run for any positions. And they DO now have an organization by the state that encourages people to phone in to a hotline to report any jews they know that may be dating non jews, so that the organization can educate the jewish "victim" on the potential dangers of dating arabs. There have been several recent articles on it lately, and they are quite disgusting, painting all the arab males as predators trying to lure jewish women to arab countries so they can make slaves of them.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pexx421

If Arabs want to run for office, all they have to do is start walking.

In any direction.

There are plenty of Arab nations north, south, and east of them.

Oh.

That's right.

Arabs don't have democratic elections.

Too bad!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pexx421

I do not know about "painting all the Arabs", but somebody did a good job painting Israel here.

come now, there is massive apartheid in israel now. No arabs were allowed in their recent elections, to run for any positions

?????????
This is also from hot-line?
In Israeli parliament there are two Arab parties and one Communist one with Arab majority. All in all 10 Arab Knesset members. In previous government there was Arab minister. Oooh, massive apartheid.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Nothing new here. The United Nations is not an organization with a very good history. In fact, it's a collection of little dogs that yap at everything bigger and better than them.

And which one is the biggest dog that yaps the most?

It's as corrupt as any organization can get.

Yes it is corrupt and America is one of the founders of this corrupt organization.

It's as biased as any organization can get.

Yes it is biased because everyone's bias is heard, not just the Jewish and American bias.

I wish to God the US would pull out of this useless platform for yapping dogs.

Well it is not like they are following the rules in the first place. If you are part of the UN there are rules that you have to follow, America invaded two countries without any means of justification. They are in the UN just to entertain you, the good old jolly citizen.

Normally, when you sit at the head of the table in your own house, the porch dogs must remain on the porch, and the pot-licking dogs must remain quietly under the table.

That was the days of slavery, don't forget blacks are not slaves any more

But not with the UN.

Every mutt is either on the table stepping in the food, slurping it up from the plates, chewing on the table cloth, fighting each other over the same pork chop, or pissing on our legs.

Every nation is regarded equal in the UN, but still they gave America that special right to veto what ever they want, you are still not satisfied lol. I really find your character amusing.

I would actually take it as a badge of honor to be #1 criticized nation at the UN.

It simply means you are a self centered moro... I think, but how am I suppose to define it any other ways.

Israel is a nation of advancement among a number of backward-assed Arabs with a lot of backward-assed friends.

What do you mean advanced? don't hesitate to explain.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by oozyism]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
So you guys mean to tell me that you have heard nothing of the ban in the last elections for any arabs running for available positions? I didnt say they had no arab politicians, i said they banned arabs running for any of the positions available now. Thats NOT racism??

You also mean to tell me that none of you have read the articles lately about the anti mixed couples agenda? Heres one article:

NAZARETH : A local authority in Israel has announced that it is establishing a special team of youth counsellors and psychologists whose job it will be to identify young Jewish women who are dating Arab men and “rescue” them.

The move by the municipality of Petah Tikva, a city close to Tel Aviv, is the latest in a series of separate – and little discussed – initiatives from official bodies, rabbis, private organisations and groups of Israeli residents to try to prevent interracial dating and marriage.

In a related development, the Israeli media reported this month that residents of Pisgat Zeev, a large Jewish settlement in the midst of Palestinian neighbourhoods in East Jerusalem, had formed a vigilante-style patrol to stop Arab men from mixing with local Jewish girls.

Hostility to intimate relationships developing across Israel’s ethnic divide is shared by many Israeli Jews, who regard such behaviour as a threat to the state’s Jewishness. One of the few polls on the subject, in 2007, found that more than half of Israeli Jews believed intermarriage should be equated with “national treason”.

Since the state’s founding in 1948, analysts have noted, a series of legal and administrative measures have been taken by Israel to limit the possibilities of close links developing between Jewish and Arab citizens, the latter comprising a fifth of the population.

Largely segregated communities and separate education systems mean that there are few opportunities for young Arabs and Jews to become familiarised with each other. Even in the handful of “mixed cities”, Arab residents are usually confined to separate neighbourhoods.

In addition, civil marriage is banned in Israel, meaning that in the small number of cases where Jews and Arabs want to wed, they can do so only by leaving the country for a ceremony abroad. The marriage is recognised on the couple’s return.

Dr Yuval Yonay, a sociologist at Haifa University, said the number of interracial marriages was “too small to be studied”. “Separation between Jews and Arabs is so ingrained in Israeli society, it is surprising that anyone manages to escape these central controls.”

The team in Petah Tikva, a Jewish city of 200,000 residents, was created in direct response to news that two Jewish girls, aged 17 and 19, were accompanying a group of young Arab men when they allegedly beat a Jewish man, Leonard Karp, to death last month on a Tel Aviv beach. The older girl was from Petah Tikva.

The girls’ involvement with the Arab youths has revived general concern that a once-firm taboo against interracial dating is beginning to erode among some young people.

In sentiments widely shared, Mr Hakak, a spokesman for Petah Tikva municipality, said “Russian girls”, young Jewish women whose parents arrived in Israel over the past two decades, since the former Soviet Union collapsed, were particularly vulnerable to the attention of Arab men.

Dr Yonay said Russian women were less closed to the idea of relationships with Arab men because they “did not undergo the religious and Zionist education” to which more established Israeli Jews were subject.

Mr Hakak said the municipality had created a hotline that parents and friends of the Jewish women could use to inform on them.

“We can’t tell the girls what to do but we can send a psychologist to their home to offer them and their parents advice,” he said.

Motti Zaft, the deputy mayor, told the Ynet website that the municipality was also cracking down on city homeowners who illegally subdivide apartments to rent them cheaply to single Arab men looking for work in the Tel Aviv area. He estimated that several hundred Arab men had moved into the city as a result.

Petah Tikva’s hostility to Arab men mixing with local Jewish women is shared by other communities.

In Pisgat Zeev, a settlement of 40,000 Jews, some 35 Jewish men are reported to belong to a patrol known as “Fire for Judaism” that tries to stop interracial dating.

Unusually for a settlement, Pisgat Zeev has attracted a tiny but growing population of Arab families, both from East Jerusalem and from inside Israel. Because Pisgat Zeev sits within Jerusalem’s municipal borders, Arabs with Israeli residency rights can live there as long as Jewish settlers are willing to rent to them.

One member, who identified himself as Moshe to the Jerusalem Post newspaper, said: “Our goal is to be in contact with these girls and try to explain to them the dangers of what they’re getting themselves into. In the last 10 years, 60 girls from Pisgat Zeev have gone into [Palestinian] villages [in the West Bank]. And most of them aren’t heard from after that.”

He denied that violence or threats were used against Arab men.
Last year, the municipality of Kiryat Gat, a town of 50,000 Jews in southern Israel, launched a programme in schools to warn Jewish girls of the dangers of dating local Bedouin men. The girls were shown a video titled Sleeping with the Enemy, which describes mixed couples as an “unnatural phenomenon”.

Haim Shalom, head of the municipality’s welfare department, is filmed saying: “The girls, in their innocence, go with the exploitative Arab.”

In 2004, posters sprang up all over the northern town of Safed warning Jewish women that dating Arab men would lead to “beatings, hard drugs, prostitution and crime”.
Safed’s chief rabbi, Shmuel Eliyahu, told a local newspaper that the “seducing” of Jewish girls was “another form of war” by Arab men.

Both Kiryat Gat and Safed’s campaigns were supported by a religious organisation called Yad L’achim, which runs an anti-assimilation team publicly dedicated to “saving” Jewish women.

According to its website, the organisation receives more than 100 calls a month about Jewish women living with Arab men, both in Israel and the West Bank. It launches “military-like rescues [of the women] from hostile Arab villages” in co-ordination with the police and army.

“The Jewish soul is a precious, all-too-rare resource, and we are not prepared to give up on even a single one,” says the website.

Article posted from informationclearinghouse by Jonathan cook

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Sure, thats the moves of an egalitarian and humanitarian society.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

Democracy - as long as you are Jewish.

Well from what I've read most Arabs/Muslims cant handle that kind of freedom anyways. Look at Iraq the Sunnis and Shia are blowing eachother up left and right. They don't know how to handle freedom let alone a democracy.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

All nations in the UN are equal?

Then how about everyone equally pony up the money to fund this rat****?

No, some nations are more equal than others, and the UN is past usefulness, at least for the US.

And by the way, Professor, the US took on Iraq they first time because the invaded another nation - Kuwait.
'
The second time, as they continually ignored "UN sanctions." Therefore, perfectly legal.

Afghanistan? The Taliban harbored those who attacked us. Legal.

Had Israel never, ever been formed, that area would be just another Arab slum area of desert and half-assed centers of population.

The ONLY reason they give a tinker's damn about the area now is because there happen to be JEWS in the area.

If you are an Arab, and don't like living among Jews, then tie on another towel, and head out to another neighboring neighbor among your fellow Arab brothers.

Simple problem.

Simple solution.

Israel is never, ever again going away.

So the Arabs can just choke on it.

Unless the Arabs can kick the Israelis asses and TAKE the land. But that's been tried by coalitions of every neighbor Israel has, and at the end of the day, they just aren't up to it.

Choke on that too.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by dooper]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Ah, i see. Muslims are different than us....lesser humans....so they cant handle freedom?

Ok, and to the other poster....iraq was given our promise of support during the iraq iran war that afterwards we would tacitly approve their move to take the kuwaiti oil fields....then we attack them for it.

And our further "legal" attack upon iraq for their "weapons of mass destruction"....that was obviously well done as well. We saved them from their horrible dictator by murdering 1.3 million of them and making 4 million refugees. Amazing, who wouldnt want that kind of freedom and democracy?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by pexx421

Hey, I'm all for putting a Saddam-like iron-fist dictator back in power there.

They know how to get things done.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I would like to point out two more things. One....afghanistan offered Osama bin laden to our government 2 times....and we refused, but then we attacked them for "harboring" him.

Secondly....If the arabs want office they can leave and go to one of the neighboring arab countries and run for office.....thats not racism?? You guys are obviously very open hearted lovers of freedom and equality. Must make you proud. Might as well say if you are black and want to be mayor you should move back to africa, thats what it sounds like you are saying to me.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Dooper, many iraqis say it was better under saddam....but i would not expect you to understand that. Saddam didnt murder nearly that many in his whole reign, and you didnt see iraqis fleeing iraq by the millions. All you know is that we said "saddam is bad" and in your eyes that justifies whatever we might do to them.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pexx421

Hey - I'm not the dumbass who decided to invade.

Our generals, political appointees determined by careers based on pristine performance reports, lack of mistakes, success working the Washington cocktail circuit, smooching the correct political creases, and conflict avoidance - are the biggest non-military minds in the military.

Then, just to make it even worse, they have been chained with scores of political limitations and rules of engagement.

That's been Israel's problem.

Instead of when attacked, making it so expensive and destroying their enemies, and the SOURCE of their enemy activity, they always pull back too soon.

And so every few years, they have to pop someone up side his head.

The timeless principles of warfare have been proven without fail for three and a half millennia.

One is to destroy your enemy.

Then it ends.

Only then.

Anything less is inhumane as it perpetuates the death, suffering, and misery.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Before I begin. People of Jewish Internet Defense League, there is no hate here. You are being offered up as the sacrificial lamb as outlined by Albert Pike over a 100 years ago. Netanyahu is NOT Your friend, or real leader. His boss is the World Elite, and the Illuminati.

Laugh all You want, but read about Albert Pike here: threeworldwars.com...

I would like everyone to direct themselves to this comment; which shows violation, after violation of Human Rights by Israel.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In all actuality the People of the World just want to live in peace; it is the Illuminated Master's who want the war, and blood shed.

I would urge all in Israel to become educated on why Your "strings" are being pulled. It won't end very purdy.

Peace,

Sancho

S&F

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by oozyism

All nations in the UN are equal?

Yeah that is the notion

Then how about everyone equally pony up the money to fund this rat****?

Ummm just like every human is equal
poor and rich
ahh the world is finally moving on except some

No, some nations are more equal than others, and the UN is past usefulness, at least for the US.

WOW what an argument
how can you be more equal? I would love to hear this one. And how is the UN useless for the US? Do you believe America can dictate the whole world?

And by the way, Professor, the US took on Iraq they first time because the invaded another nation - Kuwait.

And funnily the only country that gained anything, if anything was the US. By the way, I told you America has that special little token, with that special token, nothing is illegal

'

The second time, as they continually ignored "UN sanctions." Therefore, perfectly legal.

Once again that special token America has, it can do what ever it wants. The UN can't even pass a resolution against America's son [Israel], what makes you think anything can be done against the US
once again that special token.

Afghanistan? The Taliban harbored those who attacked us. Legal.

The Taliban asked for evidence and America said f*** off... boooooom

Had Israel never, ever been formed, that area would be just another Arab slum area of desert and half-assed centers of population.

Yeah and if America didn't help the European Jews take over Palestine, they would be still in Europe getting raped by the racest elements in Europe. Palestinians welcomed them, and they turned against them. Sad sad world.

The ONLY reason they give a tinker's damn about the area now is because there happen to be JEWS in the area.

Jews lived in that land before the forced creation of Israel
Those were the original Jews who didn't support Zionism, unlike the European Jews.

If you are an Arab, and don't like living among Jews, then tie on another towel, and head out to another neighboring neighbor among your fellow Arab brothers.

Umm once again Jews lived in Palestine before the forced creation of Israel.

Simple problem.

Simple solution.

Israel is never, ever again going away.

So the Arabs can just choke on it.

Choke on what exactly
I can get a mod to give you warning for racist comments but I'm not like those other low lives who got me banned, following every post I made. Any ways if the problem was simple the whole world wouldn't be concerned about that area. America made it its special priority to fix the middle east problem. Why is that? Why put so much time and effort if the problem is so simple

Unless the Arabs can kick the Israelis asses and TAKE the land. But that's been tried by coalitions of every neighbor Israel has, and at the end of the day, they just aren't up to it.

Choke on that too.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by dooper]

Well not the Arabs lol the whole world is pissed off at Israel, if Israel goes towards the same direction it is going now (hence following your bible) it will end up in a ditch. Another group of people will come and justify the harsh treatment of Jews just like Hitler.

And to think human's have the ability to learn from their pasts.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by oozyism]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pexx421

Again... ????????
There are 10 Arab Knesset (Israeli parliament) members,all voted for in last elections. It seems that you know things about Pisgat Zeev (well -except it is not a settlement but a neighborhood in Jerusalem) , so please, show me the source for

So you guys mean to tell me that you have heard nothing of the ban in the last elections for any arabs running for available positions? I didnt say they had no arab politicians, i said they banned arabs running for any of the positions available now. Thats NOT racism??

I heard nothing of the ban. Enlighten me.
A little explanation about Israeli system: There are 120 places in Knesset. After elections party that succeeds in creating a coalition forms a government and its leader is appointed prime minister.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

In the first place, America didn't help the Israelis take over this area now known as Israel. Never happened in any way.

Go back, professor, and look at the weaponry used in their wars. In 1948-49, it was Czech. In 1956, it was Czech. In 1967, it was primarily French and British. In 1973, they finally started to procure some US weapons into their weapons mix.

So once again, you're completely wrong in your statements.

You're having trouble understanding that some nations in the UN are more equal than others, and ignore my point that the members don't pay equally to match their political equality?

If they are all equal, then all should pay equal amounts of funding to finance the UN. Are they? Hell no! Some get to slide, which tells me some are more equal than others.

The topic is that Israel has been condemned more than all other countries.

Note this:

Israel has been attacked and invaded by Lebanon once.

Attacked by Syria and invaded three times.

Attacked and invaded by Iraq once.

Attacked and invaded by Saudi Arabia once.

Attacked and invaded by Jordan twice.

Attacked and invaded by Egypt four times.

We thus find that Israel has been attacked and invaded more than any other nation on earth that currently exists.

This has all happened since 1948-49.

Twelve times, they've been attacked and invaded by other nations. Each time, each of the attacking nations stated specifically that they were going to soak the ground with Israeli blood and eliminate the nation of Israel.

Since they have been attacked militarily more than any other nation, it would take a complete idiot to expect anything else from the UN.

Just how idiotic can we be?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Every Israeli over the age 18 can vote, regardless of sex and religion. including Arabs and Muslims

There are Arab parties in Israel and they do in fact have seats in Parliament; the United Arab List has a few as do Balad.

Most Arabs in Israel have all the same legal rights as every other Israeli citizen. However, these rights may be obscured in practice because of the political/religious turmoil and culture surrounding the country.

About 20% of Israel is Arab, and Arab parties receive about 10% of the popular vote. This could be caused by many factors, including marginalization. However, its also probably caused by the existence of secular parties, arabs not wishing to see the Yisrael Beiteinu win, or Arabs maybe even voting for the communist party or whatever.

Nothing is black and white in Israel. If there is any truth in the the really heated debates that take place about elections there, it usually gets obscured into an argument of he-said, she-said.

Odd isn't it the only country to take Muslim refugees from Darfur has been Israel.

Do those who ignore the terrible loss of human life through genocide and war in i.e., Darfur and Sudan do so because it is Muslim led and often Muslim against Muslim.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by dizzylizzy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join