It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel has been condemned more than all countries combined (HR)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

The Israeli government set out its position on a special web page: "The Human Rights Council has consistently singled out Israel, while failing to address the true violators of human rights. It has devoted more resolutions to condemning Israel, than to all the other countries of the world combined... The Report's

WOW, one of "I never knew that", moments for me

These finding can never get old, does ATS know why? Because there will always be that one individual who will say:

Thanks for your time

oozy

Source
english.aljazeera.net...

[edit on 3-10-2009 by oozyism]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
rofl typical Israeli Govt. reply. U.N, Red Cross, International Criminal Court, IA.E.A and everyone is biased except Israel.
Nothing new there..move on.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Well, when you retaliate for rocket attacks with phosphorous munitions it's kinda like "Dude, not cool"

Israel has a lot of "Dude, not cool" moments.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Well, when you retaliate for rocket attacks with phosphorous munitions it's kinda like "Dude, not cool"

Israel has a lot of "Dude, not cool" moments.

Resistance to occupation is a right every one has, including you

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Exactly.

What I don't get about Israel is when they go into territory that isn't theirs and start buldozing buildings that aren't theirs.

Again Israel, "Dude, not cool"

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Thing is, Israel gets to ignore each and every UN resolution against it. Resolutions, let us not forget, that have seen other countries invaded leading to untold death and misery... with Israel cheering it all on.

The Israeli government cares little or nothing for the Jewish people anyway, they are just tools to them (same as we are to our own governments and their elite backers) and are used to maintain the illusion of Jewish victimhood. Perpetuating the myth that they somehow have a divine right to do whatever they do and waving the word "Holocaust" at anyone who disagrees serves only to embolden people's resolve to see them fall.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Britguy]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Israel is one of few obsticles left in world peace, no one has been able to do anything really, and people who tried are getting raped in Afghanistan and Iraq right now. Although I don't agree with the methods of those individuals, I do admire them for at least doing something.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Israel is a nation above all other nations, Whose people are above all other peoples. !!!

Once you understand that everything makes sense.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Ok. Of course it is old news for you. But here is new one:
Israeli-Palestinian conflict - 700000 Palestinian refugees, 800000 Jewish refugees from Muslim countries (of course it was not as severe, since it was not at once as with Palestinians , but went from 1948 to 1970s).
Palestinians killed in 1948 - tough question. I cannot find figures but in 1946
there were 1.23 million Arabs. With same natural growth as today (2.6) it would be 1.32 millions. 1320000-700000= 620000 that were not refugees. In Israel after 1948 156000 Arabs remained, so 620000 - 156000 = 464000.Majority of Arab population in West bank ,Jerusalem and Gaza area was not harmed in 1948, but this number could only be approximated. In Jerusalem 100000 Arabs lived, and since all old city and area near it went to Jordan - half of those surely remained. Gaza - 148000. Jenin - 60000. Hebron-90000. Nablus - 90000. Ramallah - 40000. Tul Karem - 70000. This is together more then 464000. So i do not see how more then 20000 Palestinian Arabs could be killed in 1948. Including combatants.
Lets say that since 1948 until today 1000 Palestinians were killed each year. This is also exaggeration - but it adds another 61000. All together 80000 max! This is a lot of people, lot of suffering, lot of broken families and innocent hurt.
But compare it with other tragedies of 20th century and then explain me why indeed Israel is most condemned?
In India-Pakistan conflict number of dead and refugees is much much larger. Look what goes on in Africa, numbers are also un-comparable. So Israel is not white ,by far. But number of UN resolutions on Israeli actions with 700000 refugees and ,say, Turkey invasion of Cyprus with 200000 refugees is totally out of all sane proportions. And it certainly has nothing to do with the fact that there are a lot of Arab countries who still are in conflict with Israel since 1948 and use all their pressure to pass anti-Israeli resolutions. Those are the same countries that refused 1948 partition plan and started the war that resulted in those refugees. That the same Arab countries refuse to accept to this day. So those "resistance" guys are tools much much more then Jews to Israeli government. Jewish refugees from Arab countries, who had to loose all they property too, live in Israel as others and not in "refugee camps".

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
oozyism , good topic , but as usual the israhell lovers will troll this thread and may even cheer the treatment of muslims like goyim , after all jewish talmud is evil to its core

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

then before that happen i would like to say ... ISRAEL are as pregnant woman abusing hes pragnancy.

tooday on every fookin speach you hear:

we will do that , dont forget holocaust , and then we will do that but dont forget holocoust.

ffs i live 7km from aushwitz and these crooks meet there every fookin year to celebrate thier political ticket to "do wtf we want"

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I haven't got a dog in this fight but I do find it very interesting.

The most surprising thing to me is complete vitriol you "people" spit at everyone not on your side. You should all thank Allah Im not a jew. This story would have been over a long time ago...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
how do you call people who belive in some form of god but do not follow any relligion?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The Israeli government set out its position on a special web page...

cry me a river?

A government is responsible for its actions and decisions.

If it chooses to slaughter then it must accept its fate in the public mind and on the global stage.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I guess that as Israel is the only true democracy in the area, have decent human rights, do not hang homosexuals, or flogg women for being raped etc. etc., more is expected of them.

Why the UN does not focus on Darfur and the genocide going on as I write this, is perhapes due to the fact that this action is expectd, just as hanging homosexuals, stonning 13 year old girls to death, fighting over land in many areas, the on going problems with Pakistan and India are rarely on the Un's agenda.

Is the UN going to investigate the recent Iranian elections, after all many of its people were killed for being guilty of nothing more than protesting against a regime they have no time for, or is this to be expected in Iran.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The whole world, is condemning Israeli's policy, I don't think the whole world can be wrong.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizzylizzy
I guess that as Israel is the only true democracy in the area, have decent human rights, do not hang homosexuals, or flogg women for being raped etc. etc., more is expected of them.

Well actually......

Democracy - as long as you are Jewish.

Human Rights - as long as you are Jewish.

Do not hang Homosexuals - well no, but that doesn't stop the brutish othodox bigots from shooting them or tossing grenades into clubs.

Womens rights - what, like being able to marry who they want? There have been Jewish honour killings in the past, and they even have a big campaign right now to stop women marrying non-Jews.

So what makes Israel so great again?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

The Israeli government set out its position on a special web page: "The Human Rights Council has consistently singled out Israel, while failing to address the true violators of human rights. It has devoted more resolutions to condemning Israel, than to all the other countries of the world combined... The Report's

These finding can never get old, does ATS know why? Because there will always be that one individual who will say:

Thanks for your time

oozy

Source
english.aljazeera.net...

[edit on 3-10-2009 by oozyism]

Not to bring religion into your thread.....but.........I think the Bible already tells you that this will happen.............You say that you never knew that?? Maybe you should pick up the good book and read a few verses.......It tells you what will happen to Israel......

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Democracy - as long as you are Jewish.

lie.

Human Rights - as long as you are Jewish.

lie.

Do not hang Homosexuals - well no, but that doesn't stop the brutish othodox bigots from shooting them or tossing grenades into clubs.

And what that got to do to Israel as a country?
There are no hate crimes in Britain?

Womens rights - what, like being able to marry who they want? There have been Jewish honour killings in the past, and they even have a big campaign right now to stop women marrying non-Jews.

Jewish honor killing? Well - enlighten me. I am not aware of this. And as for "big campaign" - this is the only semi truth you wrote. Idiotic campaign, but people can marry whoever they want , law protects their right.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
The whole world, is condemning Israeli's policy, I don't think the whole world can be wrong.

A truism ...

You know what they also say about 50,000 flies can't be wrong, either ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join