It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO or Type 1 Civilization?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I feel that people are starting to realise that we are all connected. The NWO conspiracy theory would be disastrous if true as it would bring the world together as a world of commerce. Money would continue to be the defining measure of life. Having it, not having it, needing it, owing it, etc. Money is a symbol that we are separate, which is simply not true.
What one person experiences effects every other person in existence. Like the cliche, you can't keep a slave without being a slave yourself.

I beleive we are having a shift in consciousness as more people realise that we are connected and the world will come together. It's happening, it could happen a bit faster though...

In the mean time, have a read:
mary_elizabeth_croft.pdf

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
This is the perception of someone who doesn't understand the power available to any human who reaches more than 30% utilization of brain capacity. There is literally no need for technology because the awareness would cause an escalation of brain power that would unlock the ability to literally do anything. We do have such abilities built into every one of us.

I have personally experienced episodes in which my brainwaves have spiked and very amazing things happened. Every episode consists of different types of abilities that manifest themselves just when they are needed. These always come from my subconscious but during the episode it surfaces consciously and I automatically and naturally know how to use the ability. When it is over it goes back into the subconscious.

Certain of these abilities has a technological type of effect on ones perception, it is a form radar/sonar sense which at the time was used to detect the buildup up electron energy being aimed at me in the clouds above. I was indoors at a friends house and could see the clouds directly above the house with a grid on it, it was like a videogame. I was warning my friend that he was in danger because lightning would strke at me or near me very hard.

I said this several times before it actually happened, but I percieved the moment of electron transfer in perfect syncronazition and took the shape of a cone by crouching and making a cone with my arms above my head. That same second the bolt landed about 120- 150 feet outside of the house, it was deflected. The strike was so powerful that it shattered a two foot thick pine into literal sawdust, and also cut another almost twice that size in half. There was so much electricity in the air at the moment that it kinda made the muscles wobble or go limp momentarily. Everybody in the house got up off of the floor and the the dog that was outside was never the same. What we heard was a ringing thunder that makes the ears ring and the voice of that poor dog crying so loudly we could easliy hear that with the boom.

I have shared that story to explain that when significant brain capacity is reached technology becomes obsolete, quite literally, obsolete. Types of civilization should never be graded by technological ability, because unless we are in posession of exclusive abilities that no other civilization can attain to, they will eventually mutate and have the same abilities that precious few humans have experienced.

I believe that we eventually mutate into multidimensional beings capable of flying into space w/o a space suit, moving through time freely at will, manifesting anything desired, literally disappear by shifting dimensions at will, and ect, ect, ect... I am one of the few that actually KNOW this is the way it has to be and really is.

So I would say there is really four levels of civilizations that occur in the cosmos.

My 0 level would be any civilization who needs or uses any and all technology.

My 1 level would be those who can literally exceed any technology by use of their brain and spirit power with the brain opperating at very high capacity.

2 level only God and his Angels experience (first level of perfection).

3 level only God experiences (ultimate level of perfection and control).

For the conspiracy group out there concerning the lightning incident this happened in the spring of 1997, and wasn't that the year that a certain HAARP facility actually came online.... Awfully strong storm it was that day and I will swear that something was directing this electron buildup which was discharged at me. If I wasn't Angel One actually, I wouldn't be here today telling this story. Whoever did that was not playing around at all.

The only other possibility is someone else with similar abilities tried to eliminate me when I was only 17 years old and absolutely failed to make a single scratch on me. I hope for their sakes they never try something stupid like that when I can see them physically because they will get all of their atoms seperated and vaporized. No human can present such power that my response will not be greater, it is triggered by the presence of such powerful things and I am still alive and rubbing it into their dirty faces.

I honestly hope they back off every single endless one of them because if they try to overwhelm me the supermassive singularity function will engage and then they are done. This part is for any of them who might read this. For identification purposes I am the One who was bitten by the dragons firery bite and survived in 1999. This part is to do this to the groups involved in that

hey hey hey come out and play haven't had a challenge for many a day.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Angel One]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

im no expert on this subject...but i think a few of your statements are slightly off...correct me if im wrong...sure a massive amount of energy comes to earth from the sun and we only harness a very tiny amount of it. but we are NOT trying our hardest. world leaders are still more interested in scrounging together the last remaining drops of our fossil fuels before they are forced to move onto renewable energy...the amount of time, effort, and money that is put into renewable energy is tiny compared to what it should be. usually advancements are discovered by smaller parties who are more desperate to solve this problem than our own governments. we CAN harness our suns energy right now (solar panels) but obviously no where near to the level that would be necessary to run a planet. we are on the right lines already but its like the government has put this issue to one side untill absolutely necessary.

Also to comment on your theory of us destroying our planet if we actually could harness all the suns power...like i said im no expert but wouldnt any energy taken from the suns rays be converted into the necessary energy type needed to power our technology? the heat would still be reflected away...and we would harness the rest of it. im sure theres probly a simple solution to your theory if given enough thort.

michio kaku says the transition to a type 1 civ isnt far off...i think he is right. all the boundaries are there but i think there is a large obstacle we as a species must overcome before we can make the transition.

compare it to a baby bird sitting in its nest...its never left its home...doesnt know wot is out there and doesnt know how to get out there...however one day. after it has grown slightly, watched its mother leave every day...it takes that leap towards the next step and tries to fly. that would be like our obstacle, some birds fail....fall to the ground and are killed....others pass the test and fly away.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Interesting perspectives. Thanks for replying.

I'll be posting an update soon.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

People will remain ignorant even when faced with clear, bold evidence, the guys at this site are growing a team of people like you and me to counter the NWO, they have plans to shatter the new world order , how im not sure, but its worth a look : [snip]

[mod edit: promotional link removed]

[edit on 7-10-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Good concept S& F!

It somewhat reminds me of Moore's law. The advancement rate of technology. It seems both of these theories came out in the 60’s and were well documented. I hadn’t put the 2 together until now. There are other terrestrial and extraterrestrial theories but this seems to conclude the possibility of the NWO. It’s not far off.

Power consumption doubles every 18 months or sooner, how much more can we learn?

Depending on and after the doubling time one may use in the calculations this could mean up to a hundredfold increase within a decade.

Think about the the SR 71 Blackbird in the 60’s it cruised above Mach 3 (three times the speed of sound).

The driving force behind the NWO is so complex it couldn’t happen by chance. Its rapid rate of creation is no coincidence. Like you say 100 years instant that long. I compare it to technology exploding in the last 50.

I’m not only worried about tripling the energy production for the masses. We also have a global food crisis going on as we speak.

You also have a valid point. The Lisbon Treaty replaces the EU Constitution, if I remember correctly. Didn’t they do away with it in 2006? I may have that wrong??I wonder what their reaction was and will be when completed? Ireland had no choice the bank is a total failure? It sounds so familiar.

Eventually the US Constitution will be replaced by G-20 Globalized Treaties. There doesn’t seem to be anything we can do about it, accept rebel. We sure see a lot of this happening lately.

The globalized world is already here, et not complete with electronic and digital transactions. We are tightly intertwined. I worry about the IMF (SDR’s) as a step forward. Then replaced by the chip for all corresponding transactions.

I’m going with NWO plus all types. .Remember in a Global government there will be only one global dictator.

Your barcode sig is so significant today. I get mad when google does that on it’s homepage, like today! Think they are telling us something?

It seems like all the secret societies are coming out of the closet. It makes me suspicious, concerning their warped objectives.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

OOPS double post

[edit on 7-10-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

You know I created this post as a way to inform people of the situation. Since it's posting I have been accused of being a NWO stooge, mouthpiece etc. I find it quite amusing actually. They don't realize that while this doesn't jive with their version of the NWO. It does however get peoples attention and spreads the words which in turn gets people discussing and debating it.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

To fit the definition of a type I civilization we must be "able to harness all of the power available on a single planet." In comparison to the total amount of solar energy available, all of our other sources are insignificant, it's the Sun that is the real source. There are two ways to accomplish this; we can cover every square meter of the Earth's surface with solar panels or we can create a solar array as large or larger than the Earth itself (creating an artificial solar eclipse which would cover an entire hemisphere), somehow keep it positioned on the dayside, and transmit the energy to Earth. While we may have the technological means to accomplish the former, I don't see it as a practical solution. We have a long way to go to accomplish the latter.

The heating issue is based on the assumption that all of the available solar energy is being harvested. If that is not the case the problem is proportional to the level of usage but there would seem to be no point in creating the means of a total harvest unless that harvest were going to be utilized. When we use energy in any form heat is created; lighting creates heat, machines create heat, electronics create heat, refrigerators create heat. The more energy used, the more heat will be fed into the atmosphere and oceans.

Is it survivable? Probably, but think about the ramifications. No sunlight will fall on the surface of the Earth. Agriculture will be done under artificial lighting. Weather and seasons will cease to be, except for that which is created artificially. Good NWO, or evil NWO, becoming a type 1 civilization would ultimately mean a very great change in the character of mankind. I don't think we will be capable of, or willing to make that great of a change for a very long time.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yes I saw a few of those negative comments. I would Personally interoperate that person to have a suspicious agenda.. It was quite blunt and inappropriate. I almost relied to that person directly.

My view of the whole NWO is a bit complex, as is yours but it all has the same ending.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
There are two ways to accomplish this; we can cover every square meter of the Earth's surface with solar panels or we can create a solar array as large or larger than the Earth itself (creating an artificial solar eclipse which would cover an entire hemisphere), somehow keep it positioned on the dayside, and transmit the energy to Earth. While we may have the technological means to accomplish the former, I don't see it as a practical solution. We have a long way to go to accomplish the latter.

A third way: use metamaterials that exhibit the Avalanche Effect.

Even more creative, what about the possibility of aerosol solar arrays using nano's?

Or, my favorite (and not solar at all): piezoelectric nanogenerators. If we built everything out of materials that housed piezoelectric nanogenerators, imagine how much of the mechanical energy existant on Earth that we could harness? The Schumann frequencies could become our energy source.

There are solutions. I just don't see them moving ahead very fast.

It just seems that when you talk about the power of the planet, our planet is not only fuelled by solar energy. Our core (which is indirectly fueled by the sun via its mechanical energy) generates an enormous amount as well.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

The avalanche effect makes solar collection more efficient. Using aerosol arrays is still solar collection. To use all of the available solar energy, by definition, the collection method would have to be 100% efficient (oh, let's fudge a little and just say "very efficient") and it would still have to intercept all of the sunlight.

I wasn't ignoring other energy sources. Actually I was, but only because they are insignificant compared to solar energy. But you're right, to be a type 1 civilization, all of the energy must be harvested. And it's use creates heat.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The avalanche effect makes solar collection more efficient. Using aerosol arrays is still solar collection. To use all of the available solar energy, by definition, the collection method would have to be 100% efficient (oh, let's fudge a little and just say "very efficient") and it would still have to intercept all of the sunlight.

I wasn't ignoring other energy sources. Actually I was, but only because they are insignificant compared to solar energy. But you're right, to be a type 1 civilization, all of the energy must be harvested. And it's use creates heat.

The heat created represents energy inefficiency (unless heat is the purpose for the energy use). So the heat created would need to be closed back into the system as well (at least, to the greatest extent possible).

But do they mean that you have to use that energy, or the equivalent of that energy?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Doesn't the second law says there is always going to be waste heat?

Well, that's the question isn't it? The definition says "able to harvest all of the power". It doesn't say "use all of the power". I addressed that in my first post. I think a human type 1 civilization would harvest and use all of the power.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes, the second law does state that. However, that heat represents lost solar energy. I mean, maybe it is too strict an approach to the problem, but i presume that using all the energy would mean via conversion to mechanical energy, not thermal (unless thermal energy WAS the use).

Thermoelectric materials can help with this.

Collecting 100% of the solar energy would be nearly impossible to fathom. Actually using it....even more so. It boggles my mind, and i am very experienced in pondering infinity (metaphorically speaking, that is).

An even bigger problem, at least right now, is energy storage. We do not have adequate battery technology (until we fully develop the carbon nanotube paper battery concept, anyway) to even begin to store such energy. Of course, the carbon nanotube provides an excellent capacitor solution.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Type 1/2/3 civilization stuff is pie in the sky.

From Type 0.2 - 0.7 we've wrecked the planets eco-system by which we need to survive. We have no need for Type 1 energy consumption and even if we were consuming this amount of energy the planet would overheat and there isn't enough mineral resource to
justify such energy conversions to practical use

It becomes counterproductive, we use more and more energy in geo-engineering in offsetting the effects of exponential energy use.

I envision long before any society reaches a type 1 civilization it's has to make the 'Galactic Jump Off' into space travel and colonization, therefore energy use on earth can never approach Type 1 levels. Problem is, I believe resource depletion and catastrophe will hit before we realistically master space travel to take advantage of minerial/energy depoits around our solar system.

We ain't getting off this rock folks.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Perpetrator
Type 1/2/3 civilization stuff is pie in the sky.

From Type 0.2 - 0.7 we've wrecked the planets eco-system by which we need to survive. We have no need for Type 1 energy consumption and even if we were consuming this amount of energy the planet would overheat and there isn't enough mineral resource to
justify such energy conversions to practical use

It becomes counterproductive, we use more and more energy in geo-engineering in offsetting the effects of exponential energy use.

I envision long before any society reaches a type 1 civilization it's has to make the 'Galactic Jump Off' into space travel and colonization, therefore energy use on earth can never approach Type 1 levels. Problem is, I believe resource depletion and catastrophe will hit before we realistically master space travel to take advantage of minerial/energy depoits around our solar system.

We ain't getting off this rock folks.

I see the Kakuan Type 1 civilization as a spiritual more than a technological or informational progression. When we consider all our fellow human beings brothers and sisters, we will be a Type 1 civilization.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
donnie, that would be true if tech and religion/spirituality were one and the same. we haven't reached that stage yet and might never do it.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Michio Kaku's classification system is just that: A system to classify civilizations based on energy.

Would a more advanced system need all the energy from their sun to operate?

No reason to assume they would. We can assume they would be exponentially more efficient than ourselves at whatever they do.

However they would need more energy in some ways such as construction. They would probably use more sophisticated materials than wood, steel, aluminum and concrete. Materials that have a more complicated structure, a higher entropy and thus would require more energy in production.

Another need would be for space travel. If they do interstellar intergalactic or transgalactic travel they are going to need a lot of energy. Whether from the atom, dark energy, or black hole energy the collection and application will require vast amounts.

And finally, advanced civilizations need to communicate. However that is done may require considerable energy as well to cover vast distances.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

China and India are already online, producing the power they require for their own needs.

Solar energy (the only real power source, the rest are stopgaps) can be harvested and stored (given sufficient tech) as it sweeps over the face of the Earth. There is no requirement that it be shared on a global grid the way electricity is shared in North America. Of course if the nations which are harvesting that energy in space deprive other nations who are only using surface based collection methods there will be conflicts, just as there always have been when resources need to be shared. As always those conflicts will be resolved, one way or another. The strongest will flourish. If they are benevolent they will share the energy harvest. If not...if not, there will be great losses. But loss is something we humans have been coping with for a very long time.

If we do keep progressing toward being a Type 1 civilization, I think it is inevitable that Earth will become unified in some form but not necessarily by design. Someone said earlier that would mean empire. Perhaps, but I don't think empire is necessarily evil. The great powers of Earth all share similar levels of technology yet their cultures are very different and separate. Separate cultures and even nations can exist under a single empire. The Romans did it using military power. Maybe if it was based instead on the selective sharing of energy and technology it would be different. A Type 1 civilization based on a single planet has essentially unlimited energy. With unlimited energy all other resources become readily available. "Join us and share, or continue on your own path. The choice is yours. There is enough for all.". I don't know...maybe.

But damn, it's going to get hot. And probably crowded too. We really need to break out of the cage but the cage is so large.

Capitalism has suppress the technologies that we need to become type 1 civilization.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join