It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO or Type 1 Civilization?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The learning English part opened my eyes. I never thought that foreigners may be learning English in order to create a common language throughout the world.

I have always been under the impression people from other countries were learning English in hopes of getting employed by American companies that had set up their country in order to earn more money..

But now that I think about it, I have run into many foreigners who have a pretty good foundation of basic English. They tell me that they are learning it form schools in their home country. Of course, all the ones I have run into are rather young.

Kinda Ironic how God separated humankind by language and location and now humankind may reverse what God did. I know not everybody believes the bible, but interesting nonetheless.

Genesis 11:7

“Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech”

Genesis 11:8-9

“So the lord scattered them abroad from hence upon the face of all the earth and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from hence did the lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth”

www.world-mysteries.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It is, but it's a mistake for a very simple reason, are people getting any happier with their lives or living better?

Is the quality of life really improving on the broad sense of the word?

Those must be taken into account when measuring such things.

If you take the human factor out from that equation we will always be moving forward no matter what, anything will be granted as progress. Personally I believe that regress has been part of many of the pseudo-progresses that have happened on the past decades.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
We see signs of this new global community all coming together everyday in the threads we see here at ATS. The US will have to accommodate our global neighbors wishes.

U.S. Abandons the Internet

Since its establishment in 1998, ICANN has operated under a formal contract with the U.S. Department of Commerce, which stipulated the duties and limits that the U.S. government expected ICANN to respect. The Commerce Department did not provide much active oversight, although the need to renew this contract, called the Joint Project Agreement (JPA), helped keep ICANN policies within reasonable bounds. That's why last spring, when the Commerce Department asked for comment on ending the JPA, the U.S. business community opposed the idea.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

What makes people happy?

Money?

A new TV?

PEACE?

We are seeing a shift in wealth. NO the US is not going to shrivel up and disappear I'm sure that's disheartening to our detractors but we will take our place as one of the worlds leaders among a few super states.

We are truly becoming a global community.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I dont know, the chinese man (forget his name) says about solar power and goes on escalating things.

To me its materialistic science, very self centered 'truth' (all energy from the sun??) and i will go right and say its like a fourteen year old imagining the future. Silly at best.

Free energy from ether is proved.
Period.

Advanced civilizations sure wont use the same poor energies we think
is the cutting edge of our civilization (msm way btw).

Given the publicity of this, is another way of the manipulators to set mind walls of 'this is the correct way', 'dont try to find other type of energy', 'there is no such things as another dimensions'...

very NWO´ish.

RP

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Very good point.

Do you feel that the shift hasn't begun? Are we not seeing the beginning of this transition already happening right before our eyes? If we look at our past and then project that forwards we come to a very clear conclusion. We have to change or die.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I was discussing this in other thread.... about schizos i think.

Anyways, my point is this and i guess advanced beings surfaced of this dilema:

if we (as everyone on the society in question) dont mentally struggle towards individual sovereignty OF ALL MEMBERS by not relating to the next person with comparison (inferiority, superiority) or even in the level of 'meritocracy' of work thus not building any pyramid of elitism, THE FEW WILL CONTINUE TO CONTROL THE MANY.

Sorry bout the caps.

True freedom is so simple and yet complex that I see the education period of advanced civilizations 20 years focusing on all the aspects of:

1) how to perceive when you giving control to others;
2) how the manipulations were forced on said species history;

I gotta go... tomorrow i will elaborate on this more... cab is waiting..

RP

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Phage

100 years may not be that much of a wait.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

That's if we're here in FIFTY years....with the way things are going, I wouldn't hold my breath for 100...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I think he kind of covered that in the video when he said it is the most dangerous part of this whole theory.

We will either blow ourselves up or rip ourselves apart.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull

Originally posted by tooo many pills
I think we will make it to type I civilization, but we need to stop fighting each other and come together for the common good of humanity.

HaHa, Like that will happen

Although it is hard to imagine that it could ever happen, human rights have been improving steadily, but very very slowly. we no longer enslave people (at least not in the overt way) we pretend to treat women and men equally (we used to not even try) .... we are just beginning to treat gay and trans gender people like human beings.

And though we still have a long way to go, I can see that the slow rate of improvement could continue, on the condition that standards of living do not drop, and continue to rise, especially for the poorest.

But it would just take an economic catastrophe or water shortage or some hyperinflation for riots to occur and hate and chaos to begin spreading again. So who knows.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Great post my friend.

I've followed Dr. Kaku for a while before I was aware of the whole NWO thing.

His book Visions pretty much describes what is happening right now and what will happen in the future.

IMO: The human race in fact needs to become a true planetary society before
they can reach for the stars.

After becoming aware of the NWO thing it was very easy for me to connect the dots between what he said in Visions and what is currently happening in our planet.

Whether for good or for bad I've realized that Dr. Kaku is in fact part of this NWO idea. You see:

Planetary Society = Type I Civilization
Type I Civilization = NWO

Without NWO the human race will not go anywhere. There are too many political, religious and cultural differences that cannot be worked out with out an unifying force.

S#it, I feel like I'm poking the beast here, it sound like I'm pro NWO. LOL

No seriously guys, read his stuff from the NWO point of view and you'll probably get to see what's the idea behind what is happening in the world (Just keep in mind that the average Joe will not make the cut, and that includes me.)

Without becoming a Type I civilization, the human race will get stuck in time.

Once again, great post S&F. I really hope ATS members engage a little more on this thread, I've seen ATS turning into Digg.com lately: Too much gossiping.

I wonder how people, the caliber of Dr. Kaku, see what is currently happening around the world. Would they see it a 'must happen' thing.

Both of his books: Visions and Hyperspace pretty much point out that the goal of any technological advanced civilization throughout the universe is to become immortals trough the manipulation of space and time. In other words the goal is to become Masters of the Universe.

He even takes it a little bot further and suggest that once human race completely manipulate space and time they will be able to even escape the end of the universe through the extra dimensions that string theory predicts.

Definitely good stuff. So if you want to read pure NWO stuff from a different perspective, get his books.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I have never considered the whole NWO thing in this angle. Makes for an interesting debate. Are we just wasting time fighting against something that we should be doing?

I'm not sure about the timescale he has laid out. Also the closer we get to this global society the more I imagine a resistance to "The Man"

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Just finished watching the whole video.

Watch between 3:10 and 3:38. That's it! it is right there, from his own mouth.

He does not only refers to the terrorists but he also refers to anyone against the current globalization. I'm pretty sure Ron Paul, Alex Jones and many of us ATS members are included in that statement.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by joscarfas

That's what grabbed my attention.
He doesnt mix words. He does come right out and say it

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
We're no where near Type 1. Seems that scale is BS as well.

If the world was practicing win-win economics, explain Africa and many parts of C. and S. America. We have a long way to go.

Besides, humanity will not advance beyond it's animalistic way until they accept that God the Creator is the Almighty and starts to live by his Universal Laws. We are not even close. So until we do, we'll be a low-vibration world. Those that understand what I mean by that, will agree.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by PenandSword]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

My dream job is a galactic miner

I second that. I would love to be the Deputy Operation Flight Commander for the Von Neumann Nano Probes Department.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by joscarfas]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
LET'S MOVE ON PEOPLE AND GLOBALIZE

screw national identity, screw politics.

The future is to be ONE.

Intelligent life does not NEED diversity to exist.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Type 3 civilizations could have left our universe through hyperspace longtime ago. They probably are not here anymore. They're probably experimenting in the nothingness.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by joscarfas

OR....

It could be like the example given in the second video. We are the ant hill by the ten lane superhighway. We dont even know they are there.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I found an interesting article. I think it is relevant

The Great "Global Crisis of Maturity" and the New World Order

"Although technological powers will be vast and progress will likely be made, the normal level of social resistance and political stalemate is likely to oppose change. Thus, it may take an occasional environmental collapse, global wars and terrorism, or yet unknown calamities to force the move to global consciousness." -- William E. Halal, Emerging Technologies and the Global Crisis of Maturity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join