It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO or Type 1 Civilization?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Nice Thread

I'm quite sure we'd be type 1 by now if it wasn't for the banking elite, covering up and stealing Tesla's work.

Come to think of it, it makes sense that us approaching type 1 civilisation is THE reason for every move TPTB make - to stop us.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
hehe sounds familiar, here a related thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Great post. I find the bit about the moon monoliths particularly interesting. Did not Buzz Aldrin state that there is a monolith on the moon of Mars, Phobos? It is on Utube but I am # at adding links.

www.youtube.com...

Appologies if this already posted.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

You are absolutely right....

I worded my search several different ways and your thread did not come up. My bad. This just goes to show us our ATS search feature is lacking.

My apologies.

John

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anarchist69
This whole thread brings up a very curious question to me. If “Elites” have planned it all along. If perhaps the theories of the Illuminati are in fact real, and this is what the New World Order is. Is it such a bad idea? World Unity?

That was the question I asked myself after reading and viewing his information. My perspectives have changed slightly on this topic. I'm still against the possibility of an oppressive world government.

If we are to survive IMO. We need to move past our human adolescence and come together to speak with one voice while maintaining out distinct cultures and heritages.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Exactly! This is why our times are so dangerous. Everyone working together, in freedom, is quite an utopia that I'm sure all of us could agree to. However, the technological means to accomplish this Type 1 transition would still have to go through the PTB, wouldn't it? It would still require lots of money, right? Who has control of the money? Not us folks with these ideals of personal liberty and harmonious existence, but the folks who still subscribe to the divide and conquer mentality.

We need a paradigm shift, an evolution in consciesness, and it can't be forced. I suppose, with more awareness from our generation about the global elitists evil agenda, we could be witnessing the beginning of this paradigm shift, but nothing is certain as long as the oppressors continue to run the show.

My fingers are crossed, but I can't hold my breath any longer

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I appreciate your participation. It seems rather interesting that we have supporters and detractors all saying pretty much the same thing...

We will get there but not in the next hundred years...

I don't know, the way I look at it is this. We have made massive amounts of progress in the last 100 years. We went pretty much from hot air balloons to super sonic flight and beyond. If what we have as the latest in technology as the new bench mark that is comparable to their hot air balloons. Where will we be in the next 100 years if we don't destroy ourselves?

The Debunkers, well they can Debunk all they want.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

True! And what's even more important, we went from telegraph to VOIP in about 120 years and are still accelerating communication-technology-wise. Do not underestimate the inherent acceleration of development, instant communication offers! The speed in which all kinds of hoaxes are disseminated at ATS is living proof. Decennia-old Urban legends have a remarkable short life-span here!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyrossius Maxim

True.

If our own history is a way in which to gauge the future we are in for a bumpy ride...

When looking at the Earth there are plenty of countries and regions that will die fighting tooth and nail to hold onto ancient beliefs that they feel will be threatened by such an endeavor. Not realizing that such a shift will not change what they believe just how they will interact with the rest of humanity.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

most creatures on this planet are distrustful of change. Humans are no different.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

That was the question I asked myself after reading and viewing his information. My perspectives have changed slightly on this topic.

So Slayer do you think we should hit the brakes and turn around in support of a One World Government if the output of this whole thing is for the human race to become a Type I Civilization?

I'm with you on this one. My perspectives somehow changed when I connected the dots between the NWO and what Dr. Kaku has been talking about for quite sometime now.

I believe we ATS members should review the whole NWO thing and see it with a wide open mind from a different perspective. We could probably come to the conclusion that is not that bad after all, however, what remains in questions is the way that the so called 'elites' or 'TBTP' are perpetrating the transition.

What do you think?

Hope to hear from you.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

He said SETI has not gotten a signal.... He said there is no other civilizations around us.... And how would he know about these different types of civilizations, 1, 2 and 3 if there (by his own words) are nothing to compare it too......oh yeah, Star Trek. Also, harvesting energy from the sun........what's wrong with harvesting free energy from the earth? I know disinfo when I hear it.....He is a master of spin.

We got to keep in mind that the SETI program is in its infancy. Just like Dr. Kaku says: "We're not smart enough [yet] to find one advanced civilizations out there". Remember, the universe is a very huge place. Plus, we don't know what kind of technology they might use to communicate. SETI is looking in single frequencies as far as I know.

He uses the Star Trek example just to help us visualize how these advanced civilizations might go on their daily lives.

With respect to harvesting "free" energy from the sun. I believe he uses the term "free" because the energy from the Sun is up for grabs once we manage the technology necessary to achieve a task of this magnitude.

He could be a master of spin like you say, but, one thing is for sure: He knows what he is talking about. Like Slayer said before he does not twist his words, he puts it out there like it is.

Hope to hear from you.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by joscarfas]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Post in my related thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=7252614#pid7252614

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

thanks for the link. However no comment on Type 1 civilization?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Donnie Darko

thanks for the link. However no comment on Type 1 civilization?

No but it's quite related nevertheless. I argue we need a Type 1 civilization to see World Peace, but it has to be at the spiritual and not political level. In fact, a OWG type of Type 1 civilization would be the ultimate deception and do the exact opposite of what it would promise.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by joscarfas

We got to keep in mind that the SETI program is in its infancy. Just like Dr. Kaku says: "We're not smart enough [yet] to find one advanced civilizations out there".

Hi joscarfas,

SETI has been in operation for 25 years....and I heard Dr. Kaku say in an interview on conscious media network that IF seti did get a signal he thought it would be best to cover it up from the public.(what a piece of work)

Also Dr. Kaku says: "We're not smart enough to find advanced civilizations out there."

Oh really.....you mean to tell me he doesn't know about the civilizations on the Moon, Mars, Venus and most of the moons of Jupiter, just to name a few in our solar system alone!

And you think this guy is smart...

Well maybe you're right....he's smart enough to keep confusing the people about these 'types' of civilizations so they won't look at the obvious.......

Time to wake up!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Imo, SETI is disinfo. If you read their articles, they are very arrogant when it comes to ufology, and their main goal is to say "hey, we found nothing. they're not here."

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Wow! Signal

The Wow! signal was a strong narrowband radio signal detected by Dr. Jerry R. Ehman on August 15, 1977, while working on a SETI project at The Big Ear radio telescope of Ohio State University. The signal bore expected hallmarks of potential non-terrestrial and non-solar system origin.

It lasted for 72 seconds, the full duration Big Ear observed it, but has not been detected again. Much attention has been focused on it in the media when talking about SETI results.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
Imo, SETI is disinfo. If you read their articles, they are very arrogant when it comes to ufology, and their main goal is to say "hey, we found nothing. they're not here."

Donnie, I agree SETI is disinfo.....just like all government funded (taxpayer) agencies.

SETI is a front, just like NASA is a front organization for the real space program that is going on behind the scenes, away for public view.

Why do you think we stopped going to the moon in 1972?
There were 3 more Apollo missions scheduled (bought and paid for) and everything just came to a stop.

So now NASA keeps the sheeple amused by sending astronauts to the 'space station' that orbits the earth???

What happened to the moon???

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The underlying principle of SETI reminds me of a little duck all alone in the forest, quacking nonstop.

The attention you may attract may not be the hoped-for enlightened attention you wanted.

May turn out we grabbed the attention of galactic Vikings.

I was talking to a physicist friend of mine in private who has contacts all over the world, and he firmly believes - with reason - that we're going many places already that NASA supposedly has as their goals decades from now.

In other words, well past the moon.

But this is being held close to the vest much akin to the secrecy required by the Manhattan Project, until such time as it was really needed.

Not a first. We've held advanced aircraft secret many times before, and maintained the cloak of secrecy for a decade or more.

We have so many technologies that are currently being withheld, hopefully to spring a surprise on future enemies, but that assumes we aren't surprised first, and able to unleash our own surprises.

International blind man's bluff.

God, we're a piece of work.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

You know there were I think two signals sent out. I forget the dates they were sent and the location they were sent to. There was a heavy debate as to whether that was wise to do. Well we have another 40 years for it to get there and another 70 years for a possible answer or an invasion fleet showing up.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join